FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blocked and deleted after number exchange

Jump to newest
 

By *apin OP   Man
3 hours ago

London

What are people's views on why a profile blocks you directly after a number exchange?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
3 hours ago

durham


"What are people's views on why a profile blocks you directly after a number exchange?"

Panic sets in probably

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gent CoulsonMan
3 hours ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Probably a bloke

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obilebottomMan
3 hours ago

All over

Probably posted on all the phone boxes but not many around anymore and not really used much so nothing to worry about.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
3 hours ago

SW1A1AA

Some just like the chase

They get some kind of thrill

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
3 hours ago

Chester


"What are people's views on why a profile blocks you directly after a number exchange?"

Seen WhatsApp pics and thought “Fuck no, I can’t do this! My husband is a good man and if I just rode his cock more than once every 6 weeks, instead of being a frigid little b**ch, maybe he’d be more interested in me!”

Lol, that got pretty deep.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hil most chillMan
3 hours ago

London, South East & Europe

They suddenly worry about their partner finding out. Shit got too real

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkShyWoman
3 hours ago

near Windsor

Panic (cheating)

Apprehension (do I really want to do this?)

Fear (might be a wrongun)

Weirdo (fruit loop)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *apin OP   Man
2 hours ago

London

Just been told on wA that because I have her number she's blocked me because men are weird,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *apin OP   Man
2 hours ago

London

Also now asking what my fab name is.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obilebottomMan
2 hours ago

All over


"Also now asking what my fab name is..... "

Block the number and move on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
2 hours ago

nosy town

Block her/him/them back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkShyWoman
2 hours ago

near Windsor


"Also now asking what my fab name is..... "

Given the number to a few too many and doesn't know who is who??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
2 hours ago

SW1A1AA

As others have said block and move on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
2 hours ago

durham

Alarm bells ringing!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *apin OP   Man
2 hours ago

London

Oh I already have done all that but I wondered what other people would make if that behaviour

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ad NannaWoman
2 hours ago

East London


"Also now asking what my fab name is..... "

I wouldn't tell her. Sounds a bit suspect to me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
2 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Oh I already have done all that but I wondered what other people would make if that behaviour "
Do you really need us to tell you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *onathanjonesMan
2 hours ago

Chester


"Oh I already have done all that but I wondered what other people would make if that behaviour "

Weird as fuck behaviour. But this is fab, the world of weirdos.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top