FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's your SEXIEST feature?!

Jump to newest
 

By *aribo_Bangfastic OP   Man
7 hours ago

London

Personality? Oral skills? Just your big old titties?!

Explain!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbowedMan
7 hours ago

Wythall

Allegedly it's my sense of humour, rather than my enormous cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
7 hours ago

nosy town

My left kneecap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avexxMan
7 hours ago

cheshire

chin dimple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gent CoulsonMan
7 hours ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Been told my deep blue eyes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otopaxiMan
7 hours ago

nostalgia

I have been told on many occasions it’s my ass….

I find that offensive to be honest,

I talk far more shit….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lippyflopMan
7 hours ago

Gorleston

My 1 minute erection and completion. Apparently they like that they can get back onto social media, without missing much.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
7 hours ago

durham


"My left kneecap"

So fucking hot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avexxMan
7 hours ago

cheshire


"My left kneecap

So fucking hot"

,, what her left knee cap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
7 hours ago

durham


"My left kneecap

So fucking hot,, what her left knee cap "

I personally prefer her right one. But I think its all about where you are looking at it from

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
7 hours ago

nosy town


"My left kneecap

So fucking hot,, what her left knee cap "

Yes dave. Its beautiful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otopaxiMan
7 hours ago

nostalgia


"My left kneecap

So fucking hot,, what her left knee cap

I personally prefer her right one. But I think its all about where you are looking at it from"

From the pictures I can highly recommend the view from between both….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shley01Man
7 hours ago

london

GSOH maybe….. there’s definitely nothing sexy about me physically

All ive got is a good sense of humour….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtydealcoupleCouple
7 hours ago

Walmer, Deal

Um not sure ill let you decide

Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otopaxiMan
7 hours ago

nostalgia


"Um not sure ill let you decide

Mrs"

Awww I tried!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkShyWoman
7 hours ago

near Windsor

Not a clue

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
7 hours ago

durham


"Not a clue"

Hard to say, cant see your hidden profile!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *att1210Man
7 hours ago

athlone

Calf muscles are impressive i must say

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkShyWoman
7 hours ago

near Windsor


"Not a clue

Hard to say, cant see your hidden profile! "

And just like that, it's visible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
7 hours ago

durham


"Not a clue

Hard to say, cant see your hidden profile!

And just like that, it's visible "

And I would say your eyes 1st and tits a very close second!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkShyWoman
7 hours ago

near Windsor


"Not a clue

Hard to say, cant see your hidden profile!

And just like that, it's visible

And I would say your eyes 1st and tits a very close second! "

Thank you 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *M70Couple
7 hours ago

fareham

Her oral skills definitely.. several independent surveys agree

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parklingeclipseWoman
6 hours ago

Lincolnshire

I'd like to say my Sparkling personality...but it's really my tits 😲

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCreteMan
6 hours ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

My powers of persuasion.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yprusdreamWoman
6 hours ago

Cyprus


"chin dimple "

Your chest Dave

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
6 hours ago

SW1A1AA

I dont have one. I got by on a wing and a prayer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack DawXXXMan
6 hours ago

Weybridge

Nostrils

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oneyBee200Woman
5 hours ago

Kent

My eyes and dry sense of humour 🤔

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
5 hours ago

durham


"My eyes and dry sense of humour 🤔"

Plenty of other traits too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oodo222Man
5 hours ago

bryn

My bum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyoteUglyWoman
1 hour ago

no

The Yorkshire accent. Guys love it ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ollys69Man
1 hour ago

Texas

Eyes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top