FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just cleaned my balls

Jump to newest
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
4 hours ago

Warminster

It’s only hygienic before bed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbowedMan
3 hours ago

Wythall

Peen too? Pointless having clean balls and a crusty knob.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 hours ago

Warminster


"Peen too? Pointless having clean balls and a crusty knob."

Good point, yes the whole thing.

Rolled back the foreskin and gave it a good scrub.

Whole length of the shaft too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
3 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

Which ones...

Golf? Tennis? Rugby? Football?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
3 hours ago

Durham


"It’s only hygienic before bed? "

Am I wasting my time washing them in the morning?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 hours ago

Warminster


"Which ones...

Golf? Tennis? Rugby? Football? "

Baby batter balls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 hours ago

Warminster


"It’s only hygienic before bed?

Am I wasting my time washing them in the morning? "

I would say so

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
3 hours ago

North West

Why before bed? This is all new news!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lippyflopMan
3 hours ago

Gorleston

Mmmm. But have you also polished them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 hours ago

Warminster


"Why before bed? This is all new news!"

So my wife doesn’t get smelly hands.

It’s only fair?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 hours ago

Warminster


"Mmmm. But have you also polished them? "

Massaged, not polished.

Did give the helmet a quick 1-2 though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
3 hours ago

SW1A1AA

Thanks for telling us op

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avexxMan
3 hours ago

cheshire

its a normal thing to do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otopaxiMan
3 hours ago

nostalgia


"Which ones...

Golf? Tennis? Rugby? Football? "

Snooker, it’s more interesting when you poke the balls with a long stick…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 hours ago

Warminster


"Thanks for telling us op"

My pleasure 😇

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 hours ago

Warminster


"its a normal thing to do "

Most nights, agree

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
3 hours ago

SW1A1AA

I had a shower and washed my fanny earlier and theres only me here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otopaxiMan
3 hours ago

nostalgia


"I had a shower and washed my fanny earlier and theres only me here"

A travesty I’m sure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obilebottomMan
3 hours ago

All over

Hopefully you have a good loofah for all the scrubbing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
3 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"its a normal thing to do

Most nights, agree"

why not every night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lippyflopMan
2 hours ago

Gorleston


"I had a shower and washed my fanny earlier and theres only me here"

You're such a fiber!... You only washed your hair. I was watching from 500 miles away with superdooper binoculars.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
2 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"I had a shower and washed my fanny earlier and theres only me here

You're such a fiber!... You only washed your hair. I was watching from 500 miles away with superdooper binoculars. "

lol they must be good binoculars

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lippyflopMan
2 hours ago

Gorleston


"I had a shower and washed my fanny earlier and theres only me here

You're such a fiber!... You only washed your hair. I was watching from 500 miles away with superdooper binoculars. lol they must be good binoculars"

Diamond grade binocular lenses with auto fab hot pics uploading. You'll be on page 1 by the morning.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *odgerMooreMan
2 hours ago

Rummage Up The Jumper


"I had a shower and washed my fanny earlier and theres only me here"
#poshbird

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
2 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"I had a shower and washed my fanny earlier and theres only me here

You're such a fiber!... You only washed your hair. I was watching from 500 miles away with superdooper binoculars. lol they must be good binoculars

Diamond grade binocular lenses with auto fab hot pics uploading. You'll be on page 1 by the morning. "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
2 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"I had a shower and washed my fanny earlier and theres only me here #poshbird "
You know it lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top