FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Aria x 2

Jump to newest
 

By *obilebottom OP   Man
7 hours ago

All over

Pick your top two from the list or add your own.

1. Nessun dorma, Puccini

2. Habanera, Bizet

3. Casta Diva, Bellini

4. Largo al factotum, Rossini

5. Queen of the Night Aria, Mozart

6. Una furtiva lacrima, Donizetti

7. Vedrò con mio diletto, Vivaldi

8. Vissi d'arte, Puccini

9. Toreador Song, Bizet

10. Song to the Moon, Dvorák

11. La donna è mobile, Verdi

12. Ebben? Ne andrò lontana, Catalani

13. Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix, Saint-Saëns

14. E lucevan le stelle, Puccini

15. Sempre libera, Verdi

16. Dido's Lament, Purcell

17. Che gelida manina, Puccini

18. Ella giammai m'amò, Verdi

19. O mio babbino caro, Puccini

20. Pour mon âme, Donizetti

21. Kuda, kuda vy udalilis, Tchaikovsky

22. Voi che sapete, Mozart

23. Un bel dì vedremo, Puccini

24. Pourquoi me réveiller, Massenet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hamallamadingdongMan
6 hours ago

London

I don't know any of these by name except the first one. So 1.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
6 hours ago

Durham

I don't know many of these, maybe I've heard them but don't know what they're called. But I'll go for 1 because of italia 90 and 5 because of the ah ha ha ha ha bit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
6 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"I don't know any of these by name except the first one. So 1."
Same here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utoftheBluexWoman
6 hours ago

Bot Farm

1 and 17

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ez188Man
6 hours ago

Bromsgrove

5,22 Mozart by far my favourite but Madame Butterfly is also incredible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
6 hours ago

SW1A1AA

The more I read the forums the more I know how thick I am

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
6 hours ago

North West

19. The Puccini aria is one of my favourites.

It’s not really an aria but Mozart’s requiem is goosebump making

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obilebottom OP   Man
6 hours ago

All over

These are not the most famous, just some of my favourite and one or two ate rather obscure. Some known and favourites generally are not on list. You can add to it of course.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obilebottom OP   Man
6 hours ago

All over


"The more I read the forums the more I know how thick I am"

Not true. We all like and know different things. And actually probably heard a few, just the name eludes. Hard to attach sound

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 hours ago

East Sussex

Nessun Dorma has been spoiled for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 hours ago

East Sussex

6 and 14 for me if I HAD to choose

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 hours ago

East Sussex


"The more I read the forums the more I know how thick I am

Not true. We all like and know different things. And actually probably heard a few, just the name eludes. Hard to attach sound "

This is very true MB and we can all learn from each other

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utoftheBluexWoman
6 hours ago

Bot Farm

Nessum Dorma, and Va Pensiero of course, the most beautiful arias

La Habanera and Brindisi, so popular

I cant choice only two

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
6 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"The more I read the forums the more I know how thick I am

Not true. We all like and know different things. And actually probably heard a few, just the name eludes. Hard to attach sound "

I used to have a cd of classical music and it was all that had been used in adverts I just didnt know the name

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otopaxiMan
6 hours ago

nostalgia

Did I hear a cover of 17 by motorhead?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oul_Man_501Man
6 hours ago

Middle of Nowhere

Don't know many of these I'm afraid, so will have to add my own 🙂

"Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy ❤️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookie46Woman
6 hours ago

Deepest darkest Peru

2 and 9

Carmen was the first opera I saw

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *obilebottom OP   Man
6 hours ago

All over


"2 and 9

Carmen was the first opera I saw "

Habanera is also known as L'amour est un oiseau rebelle - meaning 'Love is rebellious bird'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top