
Join us FREE, we're FREE to use
Web's largest swingers site since 2006.
Already registered?
Login here
| Back to forum list |
| Back to The Lounge |
| Jump to newest |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Gin please" There you go my darling diamond… Diamondowski! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Pepsi max for me please, designated driver tonight " Pepsi Max!!! Would you like ice and lime? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Is it bottle water or tap?" It depends on how much you want to pay. A bottle of water is only £4.19 lol. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I had way too much wine last night and took advantage of the free Prosecco welcome drinks so a soft drink for me please " Is Pepsi max ok? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Gin please There you go my darling diamond… Diamondowski!" oooh that sounds posh | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Can I please have a diet cola with ice and a slice? Cause I'm well posh innit Yes of course. As they’d say in Birmingham; “uyce and a sluyce!” Lol. Dirty ladies. Someone’s going to get banned. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"A mocktail please 🍸" Ohhhh god, that could be anything!!! I’ve made you a Virgin Mojito - to go with your sexual status! Lol | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I had way too much wine last night and took advantage of the free Prosecco welcome drinks so a soft drink for me please Is Pepsi max ok?" It will do ☺️ | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"oh god ive been in some toilets where sanitary towels have been left on the floor. What possess the dirty gits" God knows. My mum works in a hotel and she says “women are vile”. I wouldn’t know personally. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Gin please There you go my darling diamond… Diamondowski!oooh that sounds posh" Yeah, a bit of a Polish twist to it. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"J20 please any colour." I call that Jydrogen dioxide! Here you gooooooo!!! Small bottles now. Don’t drink it all at once. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"oh god ive been in some toilets where sanitary towels have been left on the floor. What possess the dirty gits God knows. My mum works in a hotel and she says “women are vile”. I wouldn’t know personally. " Gender neutral toilets in uni. Some women are disgusting. Cleanliness should be a mandatory subject for everyone at GCSE level. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Nice hoppy IPA please " Ohhh, that’s what I’d have too. Jaipur!!! Here we go. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I had way too much wine last night and took advantage of the free Prosecco welcome drinks so a soft drink for me please Is Pepsi max ok? It will do ☺️" There we gooooooo!!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"White wine, please and get yourself one Thanks!! Here you go!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Pepsi max for me please, designated driver tonight Pepsi Max!!! Would you like ice and lime?" Lime, no ice thank you | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"oh god ive been in some toilets where sanitary towels have been left on the floor. What possess the dirty gits God knows. My mum works in a hotel and she says “women are vile”. I wouldn’t know personally. Gender neutral toilets in uni. Some women are disgusting. Cleanliness should be a mandatory subject for everyone at GCSE level." Do you think it’s laziness or poor structure/discipline at home? I do know someone who just isn’t used to organisation. She just dumps stuff everywhere. The house is a mess but she thinks it’s normal. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"£3.90 we paid for half a pint of cola today. I thought that was expensive " Ridiculous, Chester is getting ridiculous. I paid £7 for a pint last week. It’s getting stupid. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks" Still? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Still? Ive only had about four packets | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Can I have a chilled bottle of pinot please? Two glasses in case anyone would like to join me " Perfecto sireeeeeee, It’s kept at around 13c or so. I hope that ok for you. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Can I have a chilled bottle of pinot please? Two glasses in case anyone would like to join me Perfecto sireeeeeee, It’s kept at around 13c or so. I hope that ok for you. " That will quite fine. Thank you for that | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Still a pint of stout for me please " Nice and easy!!! There you go! Make yourself comfortable!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"JJ do you have any of the scampi fries tucked behind your bar? You know, the ones that make your breath stink, but are so moerish 🤤 Can I have 6 packets please? Yes, those are on those hanging cards. Are they the green ones? I’ll have to have a look. We’ve got nuts and all sorts here. Hang on a minute. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Pepsi max for me please, designated driver tonight Pepsi Max!!! Would you like ice and lime? Lime, no ice thank you " Eughhhh no ice, that’s just cost me 16p in Pepsi. hahaha xx | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks" Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Can I have a chilled bottle of pinot please? Two glasses in case anyone would like to join me Perfecto sireeeeeee, It’s kept at around 13c or so. I hope that ok for you. That will quite fine. Thank you for that" There we gooooooooooooo…. Ooops, is that lipstick on one of the glasses?!? I’ll just change that for you. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Your responses were better than I get" I’ve got staff working here too. If they serve you they’ll slide the drink, frown and say “£8.22”. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. " whoops I will have a scotch egg then | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then" Shhhhhh 🤫 I won't tell if you don't What flavours of crisps have you got left? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then Shhhhhh 🤫 I won't tell if you don't What flavours of crisps have you got left? " Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion But thats our secret | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then Shhhhhh 🤫 I won't tell if you don't What flavours of crisps have you got left? Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion But thats our secret" ***Secret handshake*** Can I have 3 of each and I'll pop a note in your thong later | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then" A scotch egg?!?! Love, it’s a late night bar!!! It’s crisps, nuts, etc!!!! Here, have some nuts (I just shaved them!) lol. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then Shhhhhh 🤫 I won't tell if you don't What flavours of crisps have you got left? " Ladies!!!! Please!!! Bar rules!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I’ll take a Guinness and whiskey chaser " A nice easy order….. There you go! Watch those ladies down the back there. They’re up to no good. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then Shhhhhh 🤫 I won't tell if you don't What flavours of crisps have you got left? Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion But thats our secret ***Secret handshake*** Can I have 3 of each and I'll pop a note in your thong later Hmmmmmm…. I think I can tell who’s being naughty in the bar. It better not be you two with those pads and tampons. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Good evening OP, Being late in the evening , please may I have a large malt whiskey 🥃 please, with a drop of water … if that’s ok ? " I have Glenlivet. A gentleman came in here a few days ago and asked for a very specific bottle. It was £300 a bottle. I had to explain that we don’t have those in stock. Just the basics. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then Shhhhhh 🤫 I won't tell if you don't What flavours of crisps have you got left? Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion But thats our secret ***Secret handshake*** Can I have 3 of each and I'll pop a note in your thong later you can but becareful hes back | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"JJ, it was all Diamondsmiles idea, I'm sweet and innocent I am I saw that my darling. I’ll have a word with her later on lol. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then Shhhhhh 🤫 I won't tell if you don't What flavours of crisps have you got left? Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion But thats our secret ***Secret handshake*** Can I have 3 of each and I'll pop a note in your thong later Lols | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Good evening OP, Being late in the evening , please may I have a large malt whiskey 🥃 please, with a drop of water … if that’s ok ? I have Glenlivet. A gentleman came in here a few days ago and asked for a very specific bottle. It was £300 a bottle. I had to explain that we don’t have those in stock. Just the basics. " Just perfect … thanks OP | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"JJ, it was all Diamondsmiles idea, I'm sweet and innocent I am I only mentioned crisps and you where like a rat up a drain pipe | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then A scotch egg?!?! Love, it’s a late night bar!!! It’s crisps, nuts, etc!!!!I will have kp salted peanuts if I must Here, have some nuts (I just shaved them!) lol. " | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Good evening OP, Being late in the evening , please may I have a large malt whiskey 🥃 please, with a drop of water … if that’s ok ? I have Glenlivet. A gentleman came in here a few days ago and asked for a very specific bottle. It was £300 a bottle. I had to explain that we don’t have those in stock. Just the basics. Just perfect … thanks OP " Enjoy!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"oh fuck it. Im trying to say I will have kp nuts" Ok perfect! Lol, it’s 2 for £1!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"oh fuck it. Im trying to say I will have kp nuts Ok perfect! Lol, it’s 2 for £1!!!" sold, I will have 2 packets | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"oh fuck it. Im trying to say I will have kp nuts Ok perfect! Lol, it’s 2 for £1!!!sold, I will have 2 packets" Perfect!!! No more bringing snacks into the bar!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"oh fuck it. Im trying to say I will have kp nuts Ok perfect! Lol, it’s 2 for £1!!!sold, I will have 2 packets Perfect!!! No more bringing snacks into the bar!!!" I promise | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Ill have 67.5% gin please " Hooooowwwwwwww muchhh!!!!! Girl!!! We can’t be serving that!!!!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not?" Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not? Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!" am I allowed to bring my own | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not? Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own" Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not? Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!!" lol, well pour me a large one. Ive 50% on my phone and not going to bed just yet | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not? Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!!lol, well pour me a large one. Ive 50% on my phone and not going to bed just yet" Ok, ok, finally, you don’t mind supporting your local!!! Here you go! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not? Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!!lol, well pour me a large one. Ive 50% on my phone and not going to bed just yet Ok, ok, finally, you don’t mind supporting your local!!! Here you go!" I just opened another of your fine gins in your absence.I helped myself | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not? Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!!lol, well pour me a large one. Ive 50% on my phone and not going to bed just yet Ok, ok, finally, you don’t mind supporting your local!!! Here you go!I just opened another of your fine gins in your absence.I helped myself Wow, wow, wow!!!! You can’t just go behind the bar!!!!! Oh my god!!! What have you opened now?!?! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please There you go madam! Oh I love Cyprus! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜 | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast" What’s with all this abuse!!! I’m going to have to get security! Lol, I’ll hire a massive lesbian to protect me. 6’6 heavyweight. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please Thank you so much, you got my order correct even with the typo 😜 | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please Someone asked for 67.5% gin before!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast What’s with all this abuse!!! I’m going to have to get security! Lol, I’ll hire a massive lesbian to protect me. 6’6 heavyweight. " oh your back. I fancy cheese on toast Are you serving that or do I have to make my own | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please Nah, that place is quiet i heard! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast" I fancy cheese on toast now too | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast What’s with all this abuse!!! I’m going to have to get security! Lol, I’ll hire a massive lesbian to protect me. 6’6 heavyweight. oh your back. I fancy cheese on toast Are you serving that or do I have to make my own" It’s 1am love, this is a late night bar, in a nice area, not a takeaway outside some shitty club!!! We stop serving food at 10pm!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please Lols, some demanding customers tonight. God!!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please Lolz | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Do we have outdoor heating in the smoking shelter I dont smoke but im getting a bit chilly" Yes we do, but don’t mess with it, I’ll turn it on for you now!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast I fancy cheese on toast now too " Do you want some tomato ketchup on it | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast I fancy cheese on toast now too " We’ve stopped serving food I’m sorry! We have crisps, nuts and all that stuff!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast I fancy cheese on toast now too Do you want some tomato ketchup on it" The kitchen is closed!!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast I fancy cheese on toast now too Do you want some tomato ketchup on it" No bit I do like a bit of marmite | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast I fancy cheese on toast now too We’ve stopped serving food I’m sorry! We have crisps, nuts and all that stuff!!" You have nuts? .. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please Tell me about it, just finished a 9 hour shift in a crazy busy one and thought I'd try yours for a relaxing drink before bed | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast I fancy cheese on toast now too We’ve stopped serving food I’m sorry! We have crisps, nuts and all that stuff!! You have nuts? .. " You may find it hard to believe, but yes hahahaha | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this" Lol | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast I fancy cheese on toast now too Do you want some tomato ketchup on it No bit I do like a bit of marmite " Ive got marmite | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please Which one?! In Aiya? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this" Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please In Prot | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? " you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite" Just need wine then | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then " Ive got gin. You will have to bring wine with you | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? " Hahahahahahaah | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please I don’t remember that place x | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then " God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then Ive got gin. You will have to bring wine with you" The gin can stay here. You took it off the shelf. Win is staying here too. You’ll have to go to a late night shop! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. " I just read ‘piss on my bar’ | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. " touchy touchy If you served food later we wouldnt have to leave | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’" I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. touchy touchy If you served food later we wouldnt have to leave" It’s not worth turning the fryers on, the machines etc!!! You lot have been a nightmare tonight!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. " pmsl | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. " Awful! Got crisps? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. Awful! Got crisps? " Ive got crisps | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please Protaras | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. Awful! Got crisps? " Yes we have! 2 for £1! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"This is what happens when dish out alcohol to the clientele They become rebels" Lols | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. Awful! Got crisps? Yes we have! 2 for £1!" 2 crisps for a quid?! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. Awful! Got crisps? Yes we have! 2 for £1! 2 crisps for a quid?! " For you yeah!!! Ha! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op" Multitasking gurllll. Messages and this and facefuck. Master of multi!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. Awful! Got crisps? Yes we have! 2 for £1! 2 crisps for a quid?! For you yeah!!! Ha!" Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op Multitasking gurllll. Messages and this and facefuck. Master of multi!!!" oooh arnt you Mr popular | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. Awful! Got crisps? Yes we have! 2 for £1! 2 crisps for a quid?! For you yeah!!! Ha! Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy " Lols!!! Right!!! Bed time!!! Everybody out my pub!!! Slayyy gurl!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op Multitasking gurllll. Messages and this and facefuck. Master of multi!!!oooh arnt you Mr popular" It’s my delightful charm!!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. Awful! Got crisps? Yes we have! 2 for £1! 2 crisps for a quid?! For you yeah!!! Ha! Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy Lols!!! Right!!! Bed time!!! Everybody out my pub!!! Slayyy gurl!!!" Roitgerraamaaapubyaslaaaags That’s one word btw | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op Multitasking gurllll. Messages and this and facefuck. Master of multi!!!oooh arnt you Mr popular It’s my delightful charm!!! " lol I found it hard enough keeping up with my rice pudding thread Who would of thought such a thread would be so popular | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. Awful! Got crisps? Yes we have! 2 for £1! 2 crisps for a quid?! For you yeah!!! Ha! Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy Lols!!! Right!!! Bed time!!! Everybody out my pub!!! Slayyy gurl!!! Roitgerraamaaapubyaslaaaags That’s one word btw " That’s level 10 of gayness. I’m stuck at level 2. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op Multitasking gurllll. Messages and this and facefuck. Master of multi!!!oooh arnt you Mr popular It’s my delightful charm!!! lol I found it hard enough keeping up with my rice pudding thread Who would of thought such a thread would be so popular" The weirder the better on here. No joke, some lady has just made a status “any fella wanna pay for my new teeth?!” Lol | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"cheese on toast round diamonds house What kind of bar is this Tell me about it. I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite Just need wine then God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. I just read ‘piss on my bar’ I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow. I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere. Holy fuck. Awful! Got crisps? Yes we have! 2 for £1! 2 crisps for a quid?! For you yeah!!! Ha! Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy Lols!!! Right!!! Bed time!!! Everybody out my pub!!! Slayyy gurl!!! Roitgerraamaaapubyaslaaaags That’s one word btw That’s level 10 of gayness. I’m stuck at level 2. " Dammit I’m laughing | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"You going to bed op?Ive only just started my second bottle of gin" Im gonna think about him and have a wank. That’ll teach him. 💪 | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| Post new Message to Thread |
| back to top |