FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Go find...

Jump to newest
 

By *olyGlamorous OP   Woman
9 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

... a really old thread and change the subject of it

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikebrown2512Man
9 hours ago

York

That would be a different take on JOI

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olyGlamorous OP   Woman
9 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

*Tumbleweed*

... And I'm sober! 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hamallamadingdongMan
9 hours ago

London


"*Tumbleweed*

... And I'm sober! 😂 "

Are you sure about that? 😏😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hamallamadingdongMan
9 hours ago

London


"... a really old thread and change the subject of it

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ "

Is that possible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookie46Woman
9 hours ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"... a really old thread and change the subject of it

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

Is that possible?"

I think Poly meant change the subject just by commenting 🤷‍♀️

I could be totally wrong though 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olyGlamorous OP   Woman
9 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"... a really old thread and change the subject of it

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

Is that possible?

I think Poly meant change the subject just by commenting 🤷‍♀️

I could be totally wrong though 😂"

Thank you Cookie, I really do need supervising at times 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookie46Woman
8 hours ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"... a really old thread and change the subject of it

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

Is that possible?

I think Poly meant change the subject just by commenting 🤷‍♀️

I could be totally wrong though 😂

Thank you Cookie, I really do need supervising at times 😂 "

This is why we’re friends 😘😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
8 hours ago

Durham

Challenge accepted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
8 hours ago

Durham

Should have checked which part of the forums it was in before doing it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookie46Woman
8 hours ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"Should have checked which part of the forums it was in before doing it "

This is where the green arrow comes in useful to find where you’ve posted 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
8 hours ago

Durham


"Should have checked which part of the forums it was in before doing it

This is where the green arrow comes in useful to find where you’ve posted 😁"

Doesn't help me find a really old thread to resurrect though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
8 hours ago

North West


"Should have checked which part of the forums it was in before doing it "

I did that with the music thread earlier today.

I’m off to see what I can do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hamallamadingdongMan
8 hours ago

London


"... a really old thread and change the subject of it

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

Is that possible?

I think Poly meant change the subject just by commenting 🤷‍♀️

I could be totally wrong though 😂

Thank you Cookie, I really do need supervising at times 😂 "

You sound like Vamps after he's had a few 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olyGlamorous OP   Woman
8 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

I really should have given this more thought 😂 🤪 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookie46Woman
8 hours ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"Should have checked which part of the forums it was in before doing it

This is where the green arrow comes in useful to find where you’ve posted 😁

Doesn't help me find a really old thread to resurrect though "

It helped me so that’s all I needed 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hamallamadingdongMan
8 hours ago

London

Done.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
8 hours ago

North West

Dammit. I did an Ireland too. And I was so amused with myself 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
8 hours ago

Durham


"Dammit. I did an Ireland too. And I was so amused with myself 🤣"

It's very easily done. Ireland must be rife with old threads

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
8 hours ago

North West


"Dammit. I did an Ireland too. And I was so amused with myself 🤣

It's very easily done. Ireland must be rife with old threads "

Ah, I’ve searching for subjects I know I can put a different spin on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olyGlamorous OP   Woman
8 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"Dammit. I did an Ireland too. And I was so amused with myself 🤣

It's very easily done. Ireland must be rife with old threads

Ah, I’ve searching for subjects I know I can put a different spin on "

I've just seen the crocs one 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otopaxiMan
8 hours ago

nostalgia


"... a really old thread and change the subject of it

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ "

I wondered why there were some random threads coming back up!! It’s your fault!!

I fucking hate crocs!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olyGlamorous OP   Woman
8 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"... a really old thread and change the subject of it

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

I wondered why there were some random threads coming back up!! It’s your fault!!

I fucking hate crocs!!!"

You know me, cause trouble everywhere I go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utoftheBluexWoman
8 hours ago

Bot Farm

Done

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otopaxiMan
8 hours ago

nostalgia


"... a really old thread and change the subject of it

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

I wondered why there were some random threads coming back up!! It’s your fault!!

I fucking hate crocs!!!

You know me, cause trouble everywhere I go "

And we love you for it…..

Mods might not….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he MinionMan
8 hours ago

Surrey

I think i may have just fallen victim to this so thank you Poly...

On this note i'll finsh my rum and retire to bed.

Night x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *otopaxiMan
7 hours ago

nostalgia

Ok,

So I’ve been roped in, but I had to stick to type!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top