FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

are you sonetimes

Jump to newest
 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

6 hours ago

East Sussex

surprised at who has fabbed your photos?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hil most chillMan
6 hours ago

London, South East & Europe

No, it's always men and TV/TS.

If that ever changed, maybe I would be surprised 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
6 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

Yes, I'm surprised, sometimes I feel like I'm punching well above

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urn of the ScrewingMan
6 hours ago

Surrey


"No, it's always men and TV/TS.

If that ever changed, maybe I would be surprised 😂"

Ditto to that! 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
6 hours ago

(not meeting)

I rarely look at who’s fabbed them but if I do it’s always a nice surprise to see a woman in the list

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
6 hours ago

Chester


"surprised at who has fabbed your photos? "

No, my biggest fans are gays and TV. It’s always been that way. I’m a proper gay/TV magnet!

Come and bollock me for that comment guys!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parkle1974Woman
6 hours ago

Garden of Eden

I never look tbh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *6NYorksMan
6 hours ago

Seaside Ish

Hmmmm, no im never surprised. Some fabs at all would be a nice surprise 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obilebottomMan
6 hours ago

All over

Yes, all the time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCreteMan
6 hours ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

It's only ever guys so at first, yes.

You get used to it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
6 hours ago

Staffordshire

I'd be surprised if someone did

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple
6 hours ago

The bottom of the River Ankh

Occasionally yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyoteUglyWoman
6 hours ago

no

I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *H7in5Man
6 hours ago

Chesterfield


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh "

I would like too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelbert HumperdinckMan
6 hours ago

Sussex

Never

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
6 hours ago

Chester


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh "

Why’s that? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvespairCouple
6 hours ago

Wolverhampton

Sometimes 🙈

But love the appreciation, and will normally fab some back 💜 x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hisfuckingguyMan
6 hours ago

Bradford

Yes I get surprised when women fab my pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
6 hours ago

durham

Pretty much exclusively men 😅 a woman doing it every once in a while, now that would be a surprise!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyRoy06Man
6 hours ago

Bedford (ish)


"surprised at who has fabbed your photos? "

Usuly surprised they ever get fabs, so don't often worry about who

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyoteUglyWoman
6 hours ago

no


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh

Why’s that? Lol"

Fab one and I'll tell you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hil most chillMan
6 hours ago

London, South East & Europe

Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utoftheBluexWoman
6 hours ago

Bot Farm

Yes, once, blocked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickshawedCouple
6 hours ago

Wolverhampton

I was once. I considered him the hottest man on the forum.

Led to one of my favourite meets..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shley01Man
6 hours ago

london


"surprised at who has fabbed your photos? "

Not really to be honest, but there is still hope ha. However it’s the hope that kills you isn’t it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hil most chillMan
6 hours ago

London, South East & Europe


"Yes, once, blocked "

Intriguing, why did you block them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
6 hours ago

Durham

Yeah, some of them are the same people but very attractive same people. It makes me smile when that happens.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
5 hours ago

Chester


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh

Why’s that? Lol

Fab one and I'll tell you"

wtf?!? Hahahahahahaha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

5 hours ago

East Sussex


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?"

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *il miss bootsWoman
5 hours ago

Kent

Always... haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
5 hours ago

Chester


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback. "

Is it mostly young lads? ❤️❤️❤️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

5 hours ago

East Sussex


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback.

Is it mostly young lads? ❤️❤️❤️"

Not really although almost everyone is younger than me lol. I am sometimes surprised when someone who seems not to warm to me in the forum fabs one or someone with an alternative look.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
5 hours ago

Chester


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback.

Is it mostly young lads? ❤️❤️❤️

Not really although almost everyone is younger than me lol. I am sometimes surprised when someone who seems not to warm to me in the forum fabs one or someone with an alternative look. "

Yes, well, maybe that’s because you block them before hearing them out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

5 hours ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 21:30:51]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
5 hours ago

Gloucestershire

Yes. Sometimes it’s a nice surprise but, usually just assume it’s down to a forum post.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

5 hours ago

East Sussex


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback.

Is it mostly young lads? ❤️❤️❤️

Not really although almost everyone is younger than me lol. I am sometimes surprised when someone who seems not to warm to me in the forum fabs one or someone with an alternative look.

Yes, well, maybe that’s because you block them before hearing them out. "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

5 hours ago

East Sussex


"Yes, I'm surprised, sometimes I feel like I'm punching well above "

No! They wouldn't fab if they didn't like what they saw

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ovelyDayXXXWoman
5 hours ago

Niche

I have been very shocked in the past.

And confused.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *111Woman
5 hours ago

SW

I never look

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utoftheBluexWoman
5 hours ago

Bot Farm


"Yes, once, blocked

Intriguing, why did you block them?"

I sent you the story by DM

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *athomMan
5 hours ago

South Coast

Always a nice surprise if from a woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hamallamadingdongMan
5 hours ago

London

Yes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *peedyGMan
4 hours ago

Telford

Yes, my pics are very basic and boring compared to most on fab... always happy when it happens though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *peedyGMan
4 hours ago

Telford


"Yes, once, blocked

Intriguing, why did you block them?

I sent you the story by DM"

Love your pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utoftheBluexWoman
4 hours ago

Bot Farm


"Yes, once, blocked

Intriguing, why did you block them?

I sent you the story by DM

Love your pics "

Love your face 🥰

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
4 hours ago

North West

Yes, sometimes. There are people who I wouldn’t imagine have noticed me but their fabs say otherwise ❤️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexPaul50Man
4 hours ago

colchester

Unfortunately I have had 10 photo fabs since joining and they have all been from men 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avie65Man
4 hours ago

In the west.

I’m surprised when it is a woman or an MF couple as it is usually Fab straight fellas.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexPaul50Man
4 hours ago

colchester


"Yes, sometimes. There are people who I wouldn’t imagine have noticed me but their fabs say otherwise ❤️"

People FAB you because you look amazing and have an incredible body, I wouldn’t be surprised if I was you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *weetpea2000Woman
4 hours ago

the back of beyond

I appreciate that someone has made the effort to fab a pic in the first place.

Pleasantly surprised on occasions also.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gent CoulsonMan
4 hours ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

If I get a fab from a female, yes, 9 times out if 10 its from a male, which I am flattered to get, but don't understand why when I am straight (not fab straight)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikSantosMan
4 hours ago

Kidderminster

Yes and my photos are terrible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ow69Man
3 hours ago

Preston


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh

Why’s that? Lol

Fab one and I'll tell you"

I know, you removed the fab button. 😂 I tried to FAB one months ago and I was like.. WTF!! Where's the button to FAB?

First time I'd seen this and you really confused for a second.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avexxMan
3 hours ago

cheshire

its always a surprise

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ez188Man
3 hours ago

Bromsgrove

When it happens, which is rare, it’s always guys. I’d be more shocked if a lady did !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otopaxiMan
3 hours ago

nostalgia

I’m always surprised I get fabs!

But every one is appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *att1210Man
3 hours ago

athlone

Yes i get very surprised how many straight men fab my photos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lowupdollTV/TS
2 hours ago

Here. There.


"surprised at who has fabbed your photos?

No, my biggest fans are gays and TV. It’s always been that way. I’m a proper gay/TV magnet!

Come and bollock me for that comment guys!

"

I’d dramatically bitch slap you but can’t be arsed. Slap yourself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *lder budweiserMan
2 hours ago

Stirlingshire

The few I've had have all been from guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top