FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rimming?

Jump to newest
 

By *lemFandango23 OP   TV/TS
8 hours ago

Clarkston

Alright, this might be weird but I have never been rimmed, I get messages all the time on other app form people wanting to rim me.

What’s peoples obsession, why is it so good for people

And if anyone what’s to show me feel free to message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hil most chillMan
8 hours ago

London, South East & Europe

I'll just say it feels weird being licked in such a personal, private area. It's not a feeling you forget. It's nice, weird, and to me it didn't even feel very sensual, just odd but in a nice way. I'm not sure this makes much sense, it's just my take 🤷‍♂️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harmedAndInChargeMan
8 hours ago

South West

For me it’s less about the single act of rimming…but knowing that a woman wants every last bit of me.

But also it feels really good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dtfMan
8 hours ago

Edinburgh

have rimmed a smooth butt

but i'd be seriously freaked out if someone wanted their tongue anywhere near my hairy arsehole

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbowedMan
8 hours ago

Wythall

It can be super intense. I've had it done for well over an hour (fingers and deep tongue-fucked, not just licking around the rim) and was so overstimulated I couldn't cum. Obviously I'd prepped extremely thoroughly.

Not that it wasn't a nice sensation, it was amazing, but it's so different to conventional forms of stimulation.

I'm also not sure who counts as the bottom or sub in that situation. Conventional thinking would have it that it's the giver, yet when receiving you are so nakedly vulnerable that you feel totally at their mercy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *Quiet_GentxMan
8 hours ago

Wicked city

Incredible feeling, nothing quite like it. There is something very sensual about it and makes me moan like a beast

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *westnkinkyMan
7 hours ago

Southport

I love rimming a smooth ass, could devour one for ages

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *lemFandango23 OP   TV/TS
2 hours ago

Clarkston

Really mixed opinion, those that love giving what do you get out of it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top