FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dressed well or chavtastic?

Jump to newest
 

By *heYorkshireGent OP   Man
12 hours ago

Halifax

So people how do you prefer someone dressed?... For me it's a nice dress or something casual and nice, joggers for when she's lounging around and easy access 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parkle1974Woman
12 hours ago

Garden of Eden

In whatever they feel comfortable in....as long as it's clean.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lectrictouchMan
12 hours ago

inverarary

Never joggers or anything designed for the gym smart casual or just smart for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heYorkshireGent OP   Man
12 hours ago

Halifax


"In whatever they feel comfortable in....as long as it's clean."

Yeah definitely no dinner badges 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
12 hours ago

Edinburgh

When at home or during day. Leggins and tight top. Hint of nipples and camel toe... when out minidress or thigh split dress and heels, showing legs and cleavage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
12 hours ago

nosy town

I think theres a time and place for both. Also everyones perception of both is different. I will often during the week be in loungewear/ huddies comfy clothes does that make me chavtastic? I dont think i'm a chav but who knows.

Personally i wear what i want they deal with it or they dont

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyoteUglyWoman
12 hours ago

no

Dressed for what?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nickers909Couple
12 hours ago

Solihull

Dress for the match conditions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyoteUglyWoman
12 hours ago

no

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 14:23:42]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyoteUglyWoman
12 hours ago

no

I've met guys dressed in joggers and t-shirt before 🤷🏻‍♀️

My idea of dressing up is maybe wearing jeans and sticking some eye liner on.

If you want dressy you best find someone else.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
12 hours ago

(not meeting)

As long as they feel comfortable that’s all that matters

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *vaRoseWoman
12 hours ago

Ankh-Morpork

Where are we going? What are we doing?

I’d look a right idiot going for a long Forest walk in a vintage wiggle dress and heels, equally I’m not going to rock up to a nice restaurant wearing jeans and a hoody

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heYorkshireGent OP   Man
12 hours ago

Halifax


"Where are we going? What are we doing?

I’d look a right idiot going for a long Forest walk in a vintage wiggle dress and heels, equally I’m not going to rock up to a nice restaurant wearing jeans and a hoody

Now a vintage wiggle dress and heels on a date yes! But as you say not for a forest walk lol x

"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ynecplCouple
11 hours ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Outside the house it dress to smart/impress.

Inside the house what ever I feel comfortable in. I did a workout this morning and after my shower am still in my dressing gown. Will get all dolled up in a few hours when we go out for the evening.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ad NannaWoman
11 hours ago

East London

I do like a nice woolly sweater with some cotton slacks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
11 hours ago

Chester

I like women dressed like sluts.

You know, people are like “Ohhhh, she shouldn’t wear that”, blah blah blah…

But at the end of the day, women’s bodies are beautiful. Why are we suppressing it all? Why can’t I see long hair, why can’t I see what her body looks like? Why can’t I see where her nipples are? Why can’t I see her legs?!

I don’t see anything wrong with it.

The same as men… if we have money, why hide it? If we have a decent body, why hide it? Like big muscles, why can’t guys wear a muscle fit top?! Let people be proud of themselves and show.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atnip make me purrWoman
11 hours ago

Reading


"In whatever they feel comfortable in....as long as it's clean."

Correct answer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exystockingsreturnsWoman
11 hours ago

Hull

Since I meet during work time im usually in my scruffy, bleach splattered old jeans and tshirt 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Personally I like my meets to be a bit rough, no suits or uniforms, nothing my thing. Don't mind tatty t-shirt and jeans, cant be having the man out dress me 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eroLondonMan
11 hours ago

Mayfair

If she's not attired in some bespoke couture outfit then she needs to up her game.

Failing that - I'll settle for her if she's comfortable in some prêt-à-porter ensemble.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
11 hours ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 15:40:32]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
11 hours ago

Durham

It depends on what we're doing. I'm generally a fairly casually dressed person so more than happy if she is too, but if we went to a more upmarket place I'd probably expect both of us to dress a little smarter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
11 hours ago

North West

The opposite of dressed well is chavtastic? 🤔

I like someone dressed in an outfit appropriate to the activity that they feel comfortable and confident wearing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issmorganWoman
10 hours ago

Yorks

Not joggers or sportswear.

Smart casual.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hapo421Man
10 hours ago

Wilmington


"In whatever they feel comfortable in....as long as it's clean."

+1

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ealitybitesMan
10 hours ago

Belfast

I genuinely have no idea what it means to be a chav and couldn't pick one out in a crowd but as already said above I much prefer people to be comfortable in what they are wearing.

I've never expected a woman to turn up to a coffee meet dressed for a night on the town.

Jeans and a t-shirt are more than acceptable.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbowedMan
10 hours ago

Wythall

I own one pair of joggers strictly for lounging at home, wouldn't be seen dead outside in them.

Smart jeans (usually M&S own brand), no flash logos or overstyled "distressing" for me, and no designer logos on me togs. Just generic solid colour t-shirts or buttonup shirts.

Boring maybe but I'm not a walking billboard.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etwife8230Couple
10 hours ago

Newport

It depends on where to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbowedMan
10 hours ago

Wythall

Oh and no trainers! Regular shoes or boots are fine. I do have a pair of Toms lightweights that I wear without socks and wasn't expecting still to be this far into the year, but I love them, closest thing to barefoot you can get in the city.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack DawXXXMan
10 hours ago

Weybridge

I love dressing well, and people who do the same.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *peedyGMan
10 hours ago

Telford


"In whatever they feel comfortable in....as long as it's clean."

Exactly this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyllMan
9 hours ago

461 Ocean Boulevard

I like to dress well especially going out out

Or meeting a meet meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderflowerAppleWoman
9 hours ago

Hampshire

For me... Gym wear for the gym. Smart attire for out out. Smart casual at all other times.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lowupdollTV/TS
8 hours ago

Here. There.

I don’t mind what people wear as long as it’s clean and appropriate for the tile and place.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reachersdaughterWoman
6 hours ago

someplace

Dressed well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urry BlokeMan
6 hours ago

As long as the clothes are clean and don't stink, I'm really not arsed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ecretSexLifeCouple
6 hours ago

York

Mr lives in shorts! he is that 1 guy, who goes out in snow, in shorts 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophie199Couple
6 hours ago

Leeds

Love both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exystockingsreturnsWoman
4 hours ago

Hull


"Mr lives in shorts! he is that 1 guy, who goes out in snow, in shorts 😂"

Is he a postman?? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *730tMan
4 hours ago

east midlands

Chav

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ortheastFarmerMan
3 hours ago

Northumberland

Totally depends on situation, like im not going to expect someone to turn up to my place in a nice frock and heels, if anything youd be getting told to put boots on and something comfy. Chances are I'll be in a polo top and a pair of shorts, my usual attire.

But if we were to meet somewhere out, id say as long as they look presentable, clean and tidy, but also feel comfortable and themselves, I couldnt care.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *aughtydealcoupleCouple
3 hours ago

Walmer, Deal

Out side a nice maxi dress bra etc indoors any dress I feel like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top