FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

October 2026 Football Thread

Jump to newest
 

By *hief Scout OP   Man
3 days ago

Middx/Herts borders-ish or thereabouts !

Greetings fellow anoraks !

The sooner the International Fucking Break is done & dusted the better

Not anticipating a last minute postponement, so aiming for Orient v. Plymouth on Saturday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hief Scout OP   Man
15 hours ago

Middx/Herts borders-ish or thereabouts !

Anyone head off anywhere today ?

Very competent and controlled performance from Plymouth. Two early second half goals killed the game. Orient didn't manage a decent effort on target. 0-2 FT.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCreteMan
15 hours ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

I don't really do neutral games Chief, I miss the partisanship.

Enjoy the threads though, keep up the good work.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hief Scout OP   Man
15 hours ago

Middx/Herts borders-ish or thereabouts !

Got a bit of a soft spot for Orient, also helps that they're such an easy club to get to, five mins walk from Leyton Stn on Central Line. (My 44th game of season). But they were never in the game today and were a well beaten side.

Academy game at Loftus Road Tues lunchtime (v. Coventry U21). None of clubs near me in F.A. Cup drew today, so no local midweek replays, but I'm sure I can find something for Tues evening. Be so glad when the sodding Internationals are out of the way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *urManInCreteMan
14 hours ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

Agree. I can't go Brum's next game (Baggies away) but I'll be at the next 2 home games and then away to Cardiff.

The next international break isn't that far round the corner.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top