FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If you could choose

Jump to newest
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
4 days ago

A new pic for the above profile what would you like to see?

For example...

in lingerie

A certain pose

Dressed smart

The Old sky remote pic etc...

And if you like the person's idea for yourself then I challange you to take that photo, no obligation just for fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avexxMan
4 days ago

cheshire

dressed smart

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earditallWoman
4 days ago

Lancaster

Some clothes maybe a shirt taking your tie off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earditallWoman
4 days ago

Lancaster


"dressed smart"

I like yours Dave

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irty turtyMan
4 days ago

pudsey


"dressed smart

I like yours Dave "

A full figure picture to show off your body x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
4 days ago


"dressed smart"

Ill have to find another propper one but I just put a cheeky one on my profile lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earditallWoman
4 days ago

Lancaster

[Removed by poster at 30/09/26 12:40:47]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
4 days ago

Round the bend

[Removed by poster at 30/09/26 12:41:39]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earditallWoman
4 days ago

Lancaster


"dressed smart

I like yours Dave

A full figure picture to show off your body x"

I do have them private but don't show them as hard to edit out tattoos without them looking weird.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irty turtyMan
4 days ago

pudsey


"dressed smart

I like yours Dave

A full figure picture to show off your body x

I do have them private but don't show them as hard to edit out tattoos without them looking weird."

That’s me told then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
4 days ago


"dressed smart

I like yours Dave

A full figure picture to show off your body x

I do have them private but don't show them as hard to edit out tattoos without them looking weird."

Green lingerie pic would look amazing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
4 days ago

Durham

Wet T-shirt. Obviously

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
4 days ago

Random but I can oblige 😅

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *viatrixCouple
4 days ago

Gatwick

Torso pic maybe?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irty turtyMan
4 days ago

pudsey


"Torso pic maybe? "

You have everything on your profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etwife8230Couple
4 days ago

Newport

A suit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earditallWoman
4 days ago

Lancaster


"dressed smart

I like yours Dave

A full figure picture to show off your body x

I do have them private but don't show them as hard to edit out tattoos without them looking weird.

Green lingerie pic would look amazing "

Green n black do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irty turtyMan
4 days ago

pudsey


"dressed smart

I like yours Dave

A full figure picture to show off your body x

I do have them private but don't show them as hard to edit out tattoos without them looking weird.

Green lingerie pic would look amazing

Green n black do"

Maybe a public video, nothing too revealing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
14 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ONE PERSON IN THIS THREAD TO OOFT....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urry BlokeMan
14 hours ago


"IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ONE PERSON IN THIS THREAD TO OOFT.... "

Probably the one that went AWOL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *111Woman
14 hours ago

SW

In a suit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urry BlokeMan
14 hours ago


"Torso pic maybe? "

Random comment incoming...

'Aviatrix' was an answer in The Times crossword one day last week

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *eggieMarshmallowWoman
14 hours ago

Far from the sea

Another clothed picture maybe from the front, doesn't have to have face

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top