Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you lye about your age ???

Jump to newest

By * just love head OP   Man
over a year ago

tameside

Ill be truthfully I'm 42 ., come on time to come clean , trying to make everybody think your younger so u can have sex with the younger girls Or guys Time to be honest ,

Whoes gonna spill there beans on there real age , I no women do it a lot on here and so do men !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ok I admit it. Yes im only 21 but I do have 23 years experience of being 21

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do people lie about their age on here? I expect some people may do if outside the age range of someone they like the look of.

I can't imagine many ladies lie. I'm pretty sure that if a social experiment was run where a lady said she hadn't showered for a week but is up for a meet that it would demonstrate there is little need for a female to lie about their age

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Ok I admit it. Yes im only 21 but I do have 23 years experience of being 21 "

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm 55 me!

By *b586Couple
over a year ago

pemberton twp

Nah, no need to lie. Love me as I am k

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I'm 55 me! "

thats a lie your 56 if your a day

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Nah, no need to lie. Love me as I am k"

spot on an well said. Also happy with my little lot....well in the main anyway

over a year ago

Im really 48 sorry

over a year ago

Oh god, been rumbled, im 99 really

over a year ago

Not yet ....

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

S*%$ we,ve been rumbled. 37 + 39 = 76 which must mean i'm a male of that age and kidded everyone including those we met

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Does it really matter if everyone is attracted to each other on the meet?/

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Unlikely that anyones going to come on and admit to having lied. We don't but have met and been contacted by many who do and frankly the only ones they're kidding are themselves, a year or two maybe but these people have knocked at least ten off.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Does it really matter if everyone is attracted to each other on the meet?/"

I think.it does matter, people lie about loads of stuff in their profiles though.

over a year ago

I just don't see point in lying a year or 2 fine but people who say even 5+ difference will quickly be found out from pics or meets and won't be trusted again

over a year ago

It's funny because we had a message off a bloke last night who was 40 saying nice pics etc. then 3-4 hours later he is 35 asking if we want to meet (our upper age is 35). He said he was correcting his age that's why it changed. Think there's gonna be plenty of women wanting to sit on his face when his nose has stopped growing.

over a year ago

"Im really 48 sorry "

and what's wrong with 48 young lady??

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No, but I'm getting bored of being 42 so in a few weeks will change to 43.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We don't but have seen quite a few profiles where the age stays the same year after year.

The odd year isn't too bad but some people take it to the extreme.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I agree some people take it to far but as u say if its only a couple of years it might not be that noticable

We have met a few who have also lied but if its that noticable they just get sent packing

over a year ago

I've never lied about my age, don't see the point. I've had several men on here change their age to get past my filters though. Cheeky things lol

over a year ago

"Ill be truthfully I'm 42 ., come on time to come clean , trying to make everybody think your younger so u can have sex with the younger girls Or guys Time to be honest ,

Whoes gonna spill there beans on there real age , I no women do it a lot on here and so do men !! "

Not entirely sure if you are joking Op? But if you really are 42 and not 29, that is quite an embellishment.

People will also be able to tell the difference between a 20 something compared to a 40 something.

Personally have experienced a guy saying he was x years old for him to turn up at a pub to meet and he clearly was not the age he stated, 10 years plus so he was sent packing.

Also if people are prepared to lie about their age, what else are they lying about

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I think I could get away with knocking 10 years of my age, but I often mention the age of my kids, the eldest being 30 and that I married at 20.

I'm sure my forum stalkers would soon point out I was lying!

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

When I was 49 I used to pretend I was 94 so people would say 'you don't look your age' ...but now that I'm 50 it don't work anymore I don't look 5 years old! Do I, do I?

over a year ago

I'm 47 and could lie and say in 40 but I don't

over a year ago

I used to when I was in my 20's simply because I prefer older guys and I know a lot of them only search 30+. But I always came clean before meeting.

over a year ago

we have to lie, were both 103 yrs old and fab only goes up to 99

over a year ago

49 and proud

I don't lie. I'm me. Take me or leave me

I met a guy once and he really had lied. Profile said 48 and he admitted to 52 but looking at him, my 75 year old mother was in better condition

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"49 and proud

I don't lie. I'm me. Take me or leave me

I met a guy once and he really had lied. Profile said 48 and he admitted to 52 but looking at him, my 75 year old mother was in better condition

"

I've met someone on another site who was 56 to my 47. I'm 52 he's on here at 49!

over a year ago

I met a guy once who I think had been sending me pics of his son as there was definitely a resemblance but he was about 20 years older than his pics. The cheeky bastard asked if he could at least get a bj as he'd made the effort to turn up!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

pointless exercise ...if someone turned up who did not resemble their pictures ..i would walk away

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I met a guy once who I think had been sending me pics of his son as there was definitely a resemblance but he was about 20 years older than his pics. The cheeky bastard asked if he could at least get a bj as he'd made the effort to turn up! "

Oh that made me laugh! Did he get a bump on his nose from the door when you slammed it in his face?

over a year ago

I usually have to prove that I am my actual age as I get mistaken for 23/24

First world probelsm

over a year ago

"I usually have to prove that I am my actual age as I get mistaken for 23/24

First world probelsm"

I agree with the quiff on that one. I get that too.

I was asked for ID in fucking morrisons a few months back.

I had car keys in my hand, spent £120 on sensible food AKA fruit and veg and I still got asked for ID on a pack of Budweiser.

over a year ago

"Ill be truthfully I'm 42 ., come on time to come clean , trying to make everybody think your younger so u can have sex with the younger girls Or guys Time to be honest ,

Whoes gonna spill there beans on there real age , I no women do it a lot on here and so do men !! "

I actually used to always add two or three years when I was younger... Reason being I hated being judged.. but now I tell the truth as quite happy too xxx

over a year ago

Serious note:

OP on your profile you say your 29..in reality your 42...

..Do you honestly think your gonna blag 13 years?..

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm sure your profile was in the mid 30s last time you were on here.

over a year ago

"I'm sure your profile was in the mid 30s last time you were on here."

Oops

over a year ago

Guilty

I'm actually younger than my profile age, but only a Little

over a year ago

"Im really 48 sorry

and what's wrong with 48 young lady?? "

Erm nothing

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I often get that I have added on years and that I am really not 33

over a year ago

I could possibly blag a few years younger if i wanted but dont see the point

over a year ago

I could pass for older and that would help me out on here but I figure why lie? A common excuse for people refusing to meet with younger people is an issue with maturity and having common ground but I find sometimes I am a lot more mature than the person I'm seeing that is older. Plus we are all human and common ground will be found as you may have seen in the most recent mcdonalds advert on tv what cheese

over a year ago

I am what I am, and as I said yesterday my profile is honest.

I think someone over 35 lying and saying they are in their 20's is a tad wrong and creepy Why would they do that? It's the sort of things you hear on crime watch

Am very glad I only meet with older people though

over a year ago

I have never lied about my age.

over a year ago

I only ever lied about my age when I was younger and wanted to get into pubs

over a year ago

Never lied I'm 45 and so what lol x

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Can't see the point I'm happy with my age , my ex has lost 10 years on his new profile though

over a year ago

It's hard enough trying to remember my age .. so it's more a case of guessing than lying about it !

over a year ago

No i don't lie about my age( 44)but been told i don't look it

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I'm really 27.....

over a year ago

Morning all!!!! I am forever get ID for alcohol I just don't look old enough lol xx

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"I agree some people take it to far but as u say if its only a couple of years it might not be that noticable

We have met a few who have also lied but if its that noticable they just get sent packing"

I actually get told by my GF that my profile pics don't do me justice and that I look much younger in real life than my 51 / 52 years ( yet another birthday to notch up at the weekend ) but I like to meet at clubs etc where we all talk to each other and more without checking our ages first

By *weetdebWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

A guy I know on here who is now 40 keeps changing his age,it took me a while to realise it was probably to get through the filters,he is 32 at the moment !!!!!!! It really cheesed me off so decided to take 5 years off my age and wait and see if he noticed or questioned it...he didn't....I didn't bother to change it back but I always tell people that I chat to my real age...I'll be 54 next month...GULP....

over a year ago

I met a guy once who had told me he was early 40's he was either atound late 50s or 60 or had one hell of a paper round

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"A guy I know on here who is now 40 keeps changing his age,it took me a while to realise it was probably to get through the filters,he is 32 at the moment !!!!!!! It really cheesed me off so decided to take 5 years off my age and wait and see if he noticed or questioned it...he didn't....I didn't bother to change it back but I always tell people that I chat to my real age...I'll be 54 next month...GULP.... "

Wow...thats a sexy body and you certainly dont' look 54 xx

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Really? that surprises me! We never judge on age but sure we have preferences, still thats kinda bad.

Theres is no point in me going younger or older im 25 and i constantly get ID for everything i buy! Asprin, alcohol and lottery tickets its beyond annoying! Mrs x

By *affy72Woman
over a year ago

Herefordshire

I guess I can understand why some young guys on here would up their age in the hope of meeting the age range they want to, but personally I'm put off if someone lies about their age and especially if their pics are clearly years out of date or blurry - what's all that about??!

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"We don't but have seen quite a few profiles where the age stays the same year after year.

The odd year isn't too bad but some people take it to the extreme. "

I know of a man on here whose posted age is less than mine but who is pushing 60...to get under the age preference radar for women saying not meeting over

By *tumpy guyMan
over a year ago

dewsbury

im too honest would never lie that maybe my problem as I even say in my profile all about what has happened to me just too honest that's why finding it a lot harder to get meets now so anyone interested in an honest guy please get in touch

over a year ago

"

I know of a man on here whose posted age is less than mine but who is pushing 60...to get under the age preference radar for women saying not meeting over

40"

I don't see the point of that.

He's just gonna get told to fuck off as soon as he turns up, if the profile states only meeting under 40 and he's well...cosmetically 60..whether he actually is or not, I don't think he's gonna get the chance to explain.

over a year ago

Only a year

cuz some A-hole recognized me and told everyone. Had to start a new profile.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I met a guy once who I think had been sending me pics of his son as there was definitely a resemblance but he was about 20 years older than his pics. The cheeky bastard asked if he could at least get a bj as he'd made the effort to turn up! "

Sorry, but that did make me chuckle! The cheek of some!

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

I could probably get away with adding a few years

over a year ago

Im really 25 but can't cope with all the messages I get

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Everyone on the forum knows I'm completely honest about being **coff** 39 **coff, coff**, however a quick glance at my profile shows that I've celebrated that particular milestone 7 times. A friend of mine who's a year older than me has got a coupla years younger with each profile and is now about 40 I think - to be fair though, she could get away with 35 easily (biatch)

I once met a guy for a social who had shaved a few years off his age for his profile - it didn't bother me as it was only 4 or 5 years and made no odds to me but 13 years is a bit too much, I'd probably knock the meet on the head if I was expecting some young stud and got someone nearer to my age...although I expect I'd have seen pictures and if I believed his stated age then no need for him to say anything (if he had any sense about him)

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I think I could get away with knocking 10 years of my age, but I often mention the age of my kids, the eldest being 30 and that I married at 20.

I'm sure my forum stalkers would soon point out I was lying! "

Just add a note saying you were bought up in rural Cumbria and were a late starter...that'd cover you having your firstborn early

And yes, you could easily knock 10 years at least off your age

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/07/13 15:16:30]

over a year ago

I don't think a couple of years is a massive issue, but if you met someone in person who looked a lot different to the age they said they were or the photos of them it would be a bit weird.

I look younger than I am but but it doesn't really bother me anymore. The grey hair on the other hand...

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I could easy pass for 10/15 years older but I think no whats the point

over a year ago

Why lie at all?

If you finally meet how much of a plank will you feel looking 42 pretending to be 29.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/07/13 15:37:39]

over a year ago

We don't see the point in lying about it. We look a few years younger than our age anyway. There are so many other qualities we look for in prospective meets age is not really an issue. But lying about age makes us wonder about other aspects of your personality that you are trying to mask!!

over a year ago

I havent lied about my age. I think i should have lol everyone says i look older..

By *wingerdelightCouple
over a year ago

eastliegh

I'm 21 really but had a hard paper round

over a year ago

I get told I look bout 27 when I'm 24 x

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've lied about my age. I'm actually a month younger than my profile age. As my birthday has passed that makes me really 48 now.

Why lie?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

no i dont but dont get me started on the 55 age limit thingy x

By *oasterCockbumMan
over a year ago

Highway 61

Woodny dream o it .......

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I am really 34! tis all I will say about that...

over a year ago

tameside

"It's funny because we had a message off a bloke last night who was 40 saying nice pics etc. then 3-4 hours later he is 35 asking if we want to meet (our upper age is 35). He said he was correcting his age that's why it changed. Think there's gonna be plenty of women wanting to sit on his face when his nose has stopped growing. "

hhahhhahaah

over a year ago

tameside

"It's funny because we had a message off a bloke last night who was 40 saying nice pics etc. then 3-4 hours later he is 35 asking if we want to meet (our upper age is 35). He said he was correcting his age that's why it changed. Think there's gonna be plenty of women wanting to sit on his face when his nose has stopped growing. "

you cant blame him really , after looking at that picture of you bending over doggy like that , it gave me a hard on ,seeing u in this position would make any guy wanting to be a few years younger ahahahahaha wow great ass and figure though

over a year ago

"Does it really matter if everyone is attracted to each other on the meet?/"

However if I was chatting to a 48 single male but at the meet they look more like 24, I would be seriously pissed off and would walk away

over a year ago

"I've never lied about my age, don't see the point. I've had several men on here change their age to get past my filters though. Cheeky things lol "

I have had the same oddly enough though the guy really looks 38 (my minimum age) not the 31 he tried to pass himself off as on his second profile

over a year ago

No wouldn't dream of it as I prefer my own age group, I may look younger than my 52 years but I am not lying for a meet

over a year ago

Hahaha made me lol xx

over a year ago

No way man. I really am 10,000 years old! Oh crap forgot to carry the 9 [RECALCULATING] looks like I'm actually 35! Good

over a year ago

My hair went white when I was 38, grey for about 6 months, from jet black, and then white.

My eyebrows are still black!!

Most people have said I look 10 years older than I am from a distance and my skin is 10 years or more younger. My stamina is as it was in my 20's.

So what is in an age, a perception. I have not lied about mine, which puts many out of reach due to their perception. Pity, but I will not lie as swinging is about trust.

over a year ago

how sad is that, never lie about my age, because if someone is that bothered about it then they arent the sort of people i would want to meet.

By *ustJakeMan
over a year ago

Manchester/north east

Can't agree highly enough with jemma, age is nothing but a number... (Within reason) if your attracted to some one it shouldn't matter!

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

The only times I have lied about my age were back before I was 18 and wanting to buy alcohol, certainly wouldn't do it now

over a year ago

tameside

"Ok I admit it. Yes im only 21 but I do have 23 years experience of being 21 "

hahahaha hope that's sexual experience

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

dont really see the point though i may knock a few off when I turn 64

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why would you make out your a young guy of 29 when your a middle aged guy of 42. That is creepy

over a year ago

"Oh god, been rumbled, im 99 really "

U must have run out of fingers then cos your combined ages don't add up to that!!!!! lol

By *pock123Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Hot the idea for Benjamin button off here??

over a year ago

Don't see the point in lying but know a few who do and have made me giggle they grew a few inches too!!!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why would you make out your a young guy of 29 when your a middle aged guy of 42. That is creepy"

over a year ago

I never lie about my age. Only got 20 years before my pension lol.

over a year ago

I've spoke to a few guys that have come clean about their age as they had lied on their profile.. Some trying to say they are older whilst others claim younger. Lies always out in the end...

I'm 42 and to be honest, age isn't an issue for me...

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Never. But met a lot of guys off here who have.

Post new Message to Thread