FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wanking now

Jump to newest
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Warminster

Not cum for days.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensuallover1000Man
3 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Release thy manplasm I say fine sir!

God speed! 👍🏻

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *infullyObedientWoman
3 weeks ago

Woodley

Enjoy OP

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralking2.0Man
3 weeks ago

MK45


"Enjoy OP "

How many

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickyxxx69Man
3 weeks ago

Bedford

You will explode!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCreteMan
3 weeks ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

Good luck OP.

Hopefully nobody mentions something that may put you off your stroke...like your Nan, for example.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Warminster


"Good luck OP.

Hopefully nobody mentions something that may put you off your stroke...like your Nan, for example. "

Ha ha ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Warminster


"Enjoy OP "

Thank you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensuallover1000Man
3 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

So…..How went the wank?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
3 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales


"So…..How went the wank? "

He must have spaffed himself into outer space

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *equals3x8Man
3 weeks ago

Sheffield

Stunning! Might do the same to your profile x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikosMan
3 weeks ago

arnos grove


"So…..How went the wank?

He must have spaffed himself into outer space "

If he was looking at your profile at the time, most probably he was having an interstellar flight 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensuallover1000Man
3 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…


"So…..How went the wank?

He must have spaffed himself into outer space "

😂 I always worry about this on these sorts of threads; The OP’s NEVER return 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Still, on a happier note, they go out with a smile on their face 😁👍🏻

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Round the bend


"Good luck OP.

Hopefully nobody mentions something that may put you off your stroke...like your Nan, for example. "

🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Warminster

The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full.

What am I to do?

Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
3 weeks ago

Durham


"The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full.

What am I to do?

Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun."

I don't know, maybe there was an alternative option?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago


"The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full.

What am I to do?

Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun.

I don't know, maybe there was an alternative option? "

Whatever could it be

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Warminster


"The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full.

What am I to do?

Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun.

I don't know, maybe there was an alternative option? "

I searched hard for it but no luck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack for more ABCMan
3 weeks ago

maidstone


"The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full.

What am I to do?

Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun."

Haha no granny chat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Warminster


"The Nan comment put me right off … balls still full.

What am I to do?

Actually was my wife coming to bed early that stopped the fun.

Haha no granny chat "

Not my thing 😆

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r snuggles 62Man
3 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Having a nice stroke here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ricd321Man
2 weeks ago

Carlisle

Home alone & horny mmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iceguydave1Man
2 weeks ago

city

Desk wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edOtterMan
2 weeks ago

cardiff

Well i guess my hand is slipping down my boxers now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnboy121Man
2 weeks ago

dublin

Need to cum over your wife tele johnboy2542

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *into69Man
2 weeks ago

High Wycombe

Yes, sonhorny...need some wifes photos or videos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haneleviMan
2 weeks ago

Kidderminster

Not just yet but give it time. Bound to happen before attempting sleep haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edOtterMan
2 weeks ago

cardiff

Just started playing here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *it Of Fun400Man
2 weeks ago

Leicester

About to start, anyone sharing pics of their wife, ex, friends or anyone they know. Love to tell you my thoughts on them. DM me x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ince163Man
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Stroking away here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *att1210Man
2 weeks ago

athlone

Just got started

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *m1001ukMan
2 weeks ago

york

Just started to wank looking at women’s feet pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ools and the brainCouple
2 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

I've just started NOT wanking.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adyBugsWoman
2 weeks ago

not local even if it says I am


"Release thy manplasm I say fine sir!

God speed! 👍🏻"

I just spat my tea over the keyboard 😂😂😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uzzingagainMan
2 weeks ago

Cam

Stating now if anyone wants company

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adyBugsWoman
2 weeks ago

not local even if it says I am

I note a lot of people (men) saying they started wanking hours ago…I’m concerned you’ve not told us you’ve stopped. Your arms must be really aching by now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Cutting the grass now !! Anyone else ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adyBugsWoman
2 weeks ago

not local even if it says I am


"Cutting the grass now !! Anyone else ?"

I don’t have a lawn 😭

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Warminster


"Cutting the grass now !! Anyone else ?

I don’t have a lawn 😭"

Shaved?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago


"Cutting the grass now !! Anyone else ?

I don’t have a lawn 😭"

Come do mine 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *luboyoMan
2 weeks ago

North West / Birmingham

Wanking now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earditallWoman
2 weeks ago

Lancaster

But do you enjoy it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *it Of Fun400Man
2 weeks ago

Leicester

Anyone wanking and sharing pics of people they know? Love to tell you my thoughts on them. DM

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCreteMan
2 weeks ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

Just put Top of the Pops on, mate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ools and the brainCouple
2 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.


"Anyone wanking and sharing pics of people they know? Love to tell you my thoughts on them. DM "

You know that's illegal right ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *m1001ukMan
2 weeks ago

york

Just started wanking here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lpncMan
2 weeks ago

Manchester

More stroking than wanking at the minute, enjoying some of the threads

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haneleviMan
7 days ago

Kidderminster

Soon will be !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uzzycommandoMan
7 days ago

west Yorkshire

Need to unload on cam

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haun1973!Man
7 days ago

ek

Having a feel..not full blown wank just yet..browsing the pics and videos on here 🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ino Meravilla 2Man
7 days ago

Sunderland

Mmm horny...who want to grab my cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By * D 777Man
7 days ago

bathgate

Could do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onnygMan
7 days ago

rochestown

Going have a good wank now all oiled up porn on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ixedMan
7 days ago

blackley, manchester

Any Dads want to help me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack for more ABCMan
7 days ago

maidstone

About to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arrysmiffffMan
7 days ago

Colchester

Why not😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustardormarmiteMan
7 days ago

norwich

What you wanking over fellas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xmman2023Man
7 days ago

wrexham

Definitely getting in the mood xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ertsman46Man
7 days ago

Hertfordshire

I might have a wank now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enny48Man
7 days ago

Easingwold

Just started

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eadyGuy100Man
7 days ago

Any

Starting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uperS77Man
7 days ago

Gloucester

Just stroking now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *offeeapple555Man
7 days ago

ulverston


"Good luck OP.

Hopefully nobody mentions something that may put you off your stroke...like your Nan, for example. "

Almost spat my fucking coffee out.. 😂😂😂😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untimes76Man
7 days ago

Portland

Porn o_ and cock out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *alkingbobMan
7 days ago

Hamilton

Starting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 days ago

Hey

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *luboyoMan
7 days ago

North West / Birmingham

Starting things off again here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ricd321Man
7 days ago

Carlisle

Wanking now, let's chat about my pretty wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
5 days ago

Warminster

I need to wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allyuk999Man
5 days ago

Devon

Stroking now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ripleB1Man
5 days ago

Somerset

So horny today, tempted to go for number 3!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
5 days ago

London

I’m working on an excel spreadsheet, not as much fun…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
5 days ago

London


"Anyone wanking and sharing pics of people they know? Love to tell you my thoughts on them. DM "

Wow, if you’re doing this without consent then you have no respect at all. The lowest of the low

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By * D 777Man
3 days ago

bathgate

Will be later

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untimesformeMan
2 days ago

inverclyde

Almost that time again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensuallover1000Man
2 days ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Wondrous wanking everyone 👍🏻 (Don’t forget to wash your hands afterwards)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imborne Dick 987Man
2 days ago

Wimborne

Just started

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aul1981Man
2 days ago

cavan

Phone fun?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agnar1980Man
2 days ago

Poole

I am! Pm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r DiverseMan
2 days ago

Home


"Not cum for days."

Authorities are responding to a scene I Warminster that can only be described as similar to the scene in Ghostbusters when Mr Stay Puft the marshmallow man explodes

But at this time there is said to be no signs of any paranormal activity

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCreteMan
2 days ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

In Greggs so can't partake at the mo.

The coffee's better than McDs but don't tell Glowup.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agnar1980Man
19 hours ago

Poole

I am so horny n hard pm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lowupdollTV/TS
19 hours ago

Here. There.


"In Greggs so can't partake at the mo.

The coffee's better than McDs but don't tell Glowup. "

I like Greggs coffee. The mocha is nice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *alkingbobMan
19 hours ago

Hamilton

having a good wank this morning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ripleB1Man
19 hours ago

Somerset

In a hotel in Bristol and got woken up by next door having fun, rude not to wank over it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsSomerset OP   Man
18 hours ago

Warminster


"In a hotel in Bristol and got woken up by next door having fun, rude not to wank over it "

True..

You know I have never once had that happen and probably average 2 days a month in a hotel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *into69Man
18 hours ago

High Wycombe

Need to cure hangover

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he MinionMan
17 hours ago

Surrey


"Need to cure hangover "

Keep drinking.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urManInCreteMan
17 hours ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire


"In Greggs so can't partake at the mo.

The coffee's better than McDs but don't tell Glowup.

I like Greggs coffee. The mocha is nice."

I had another one this morning, normally do on a Saturday because there's one near the park where I walk the dog. I had a sausage bap too.

I feel like I'm going bad ways.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *penminded7Man
17 hours ago

Ebbw Vale

Mines out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adyBugsWoman
17 hours ago

not local even if it says I am

2 weeks on and they’re still wankers.

I hope their wrists are ok, that’s a lot of wanking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he MinionMan
17 hours ago

Surrey


"2 weeks on and they’re still wankers.

I hope their wrists are ok, that’s a lot of wanking "

Its full of wankers here 🤭

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By * and cCouple
17 hours ago

wellingborogh

Thinking about it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agnar1980Man
15 hours ago

Poole

Still going, am so horny pm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ousteau72Man
15 hours ago

Wombourne


"2 weeks on and they’re still wankers.

I hope their wrists are ok, that’s a lot of wanking "

Practice makes......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agnar1980Man
13 hours ago

Poole

100% I am! So horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *azza72Man
13 hours ago

Leeds

I’m going to have a nice slow wank followed by a nice hot bath

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtyAsianMMan
12 hours ago

Telford

Voice or cam wank on tele grm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uy445Man
11 hours ago

braintree

Well might as well have a wank before my night shift

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucky57Man
11 hours ago

Hull

Yep on Tele too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haneleviMan
4 hours ago

Kidderminster

Just home now. Wank definitely pending

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By * D 777Man
4 hours ago

bathgate

Sounds a plan now whom to watch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top