Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ALL INCLUSIVE

Jump to newest

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

Again we are off on hols next weekend but never stayed all inclusive before

Does anyone know if this means wearing a wrist band for the whole of the holiday as this would irritate me

Someone told us you have to for reasons known to the hotel

Others say you can take them off when showering anyone know????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think it depends on the hotel, but if its the plastic type you sometimes get given at gigs for certain areas, make sure you clip it on yourself and use the very last hole- should stop on your wrist but allows you to wriggle it over your hand- I have an extensive collection of colours giving me (or a friend) AAA access to Wembley Arena, Bham NIA, Manchester Arena and various other venues using this method

over a year ago

I've been all inclusive a few times.

Yes, you wear the wrist band constantly, but most are made of a water resistant paper so don't aggravate. Just be careful, if it comes off or you lose it a lot of hotels can be shitty about replacing them. Check with reception when you have them put on.

Enjoy your holiday

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

When we went on holiday last year we didn't have wristbands but had a card we had to show x

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I've stayed in two hotels, both in Sharm El Sheikh, no wristbands, but then again, no other hotels nearby so you didn;t get randomers nipping in for a quickie

over a year ago

They are all different. Some places use wrist bands but we went to Ibiza 2 year ago and had a I'd card with our picture on to show we were AI. Also ask when you check in if there are any other hotels in the local area that you can use with your AI as in Ibiza there was about 10 others we could use locally and some of them were nicer to sit and have a drink during the day.

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

Well we staying at catarina in gran canaria for second time

Not done the all inclusive thing tho so all remains to be seen

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

done all inclusive twice .. as we are both fussy eaters it is not a road we would go down again but I guess that is just us .. a lot of others guests seemed to think the food was fine but definitely self catering is the way forward for us

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

Are we talking about the catarina??

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

not talking about that specific hotel as weve not been there but from our personal experience and that of close friends chicken drumsticks and rice seem to be the order of the day .. every day .. it got to the point that we couldn't face going to dinner !!

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

Well luckily we have stayed at catarina before and know its fabulous foodwise but we only booked all inclusive cos we have dropped on a bargain so just wondered about the wristband thing

Wasnt really enquiring about food

lol

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

think it varies from hotel to hotel .. in our experience if the hotel offer self catering, full board, all inclusive options to guests then yes a wrist band will be required so that the staff can determine which option you have booked for. Similarly if the hotel has sister hotels that you are allowed to use the facilities of then you will also be required to wear one

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

Thanks for the info guys

Just hate the thought of wearing one to be honest...im alergic to plastic

By *illon321Man
over a year ago

Lower sheering

iam off to Cuba in two weeks and never had to wear one there,have been going on them for about 18 years and only wore one once

over a year ago

"I've stayed in two hotels, both in Sharm El Sheikh, no wristbands, but then again, no other hotels nearby so you didn;t get randomers nipping in for a quickie"

Let me guess ... You went diving, right ?

Been to Sharma and Hurghada too,.and had a great time; still yet to

do the Thistlegirm though

Sorry for being OT

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

[Removed by poster at 30/06/13 19:11:47]

over a year ago

We go to them a lot and only some have bands , x just home from a 5 star AI and this ones everything was free and no bands ,

Post new Message to Thread