Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

being fingered.ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okladies i read so much about being finger fucked which doesn' t feel nice. So how should a woman be fingered especially one that dinds it difficult to cum?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

is there an answer to this?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thats what i need

over a year ago

I guess the same question could be reversed - how do ALL men like to be wanked? Its different women and different techniques

over a year ago

My god , I'm not going to say I'm an expert but ' finger fucked ' that's not going to get you anywhere fast.

Talk to the women , understand the women and by George you'll have the answer . Unlike us men women seem to like it upstairs as much as downstairs

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

what i will say is don't finger like you're digging for gold guys. it fooking hurts and if you have any doubt about how much try getting someone to do your arse with out lube at same depth and speed !!!!!

over a year ago

"So how should a woman be fingered especially one that dinds it difficult to cum?"

Use oral too. Most women from my experience like things differently so pay attention for reactions to what you are doing, and dare I say, ask if you need verbal affirmation.

Don't jump straight in, work up to things and I find using the g-spot can help even the most stubborn of women. Find it and rub it gently and slowly start rubbing it a bit harder but don't go too mad.

Failure is not an option.

over a year ago

watch ... look ... listen ... ask ... adapt

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"what i will say is don't finger like you're digging for gold guys. it fooking hurts and if you have any doubt about how much try getting someone to do your arse with out lube at same depth and speed !!!!!"

Spot on. Definitely a six thumber (pardon the pun)

over a year ago

Communication is everything...

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

And make sure to remember that the clit is not a doorbell... the harder you press does not make someone answer the door quicker!!

And fingering... really?! Hahaha!

over a year ago

"

And fingering... really?! Hahaha! "

I was sure I hadn't heard this phrase for a good few years!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

I was sure I hadn't heard this phrase for a good few years!"

I know!! Them there young ones clearly still use the old school words! Made me chuckle and cringe in equal measure!

over a year ago

Makes it sound like its behind the bike sheds. "You finger me and I'll wank you off"

Oh memories

Happy days....

over a year ago

"Okladies i read so much about being finger fucked which doesn' t feel nice. So how should a woman be fingered especially one that dinds it difficult to cum?"

I think perhaps this might depend on the lady...

over a year ago

"

I know!! Them there young ones clearly still use the old school words! Made me chuckle and cringe in equal measure! "

Is there a new term ? what about picking the fanny or doing the mole or something ? I think you're generally doing it right when theycross their legs and you hear your finger snap

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"

I know!! Them there young ones clearly still use the old school words! Made me chuckle and cringe in equal measure! "

whats wrong with a cheeky finger didnt realise it wasnt pc

over a year ago

"watch ... look ... listen ... ask ... adapt"

Watch what ?

over a year ago

"watch ... look ... listen ... ask ... adapt

Watch what ? "

match of the day of course

By *orkduoCouple
over a year ago

york

I love a good fingering but now andy knows what to do ,so not just fingering anymore but squirting for England !!!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

I know!! Them there young ones clearly still use the old school words! Made me chuckle and cringe in equal measure!

whats wrong with a cheeky finger didnt realise it wasnt pc "

I thought it was a smelly finger not a cheeky one

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

That flapping thing that some men do when they insert a few fingers then just waggle them from side to side internally - NOT GOOD!!!

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

"watch ... look ... listen ... ask ... adapt"

Def the best advice.............oh and guys, we do not want to feel like we are having an internal examination......big turn off !!!!!!!

A

over a year ago

After about an hour of massage, with buckets of oil, and then massaging the outer and inner lips. It seems the wife likes me to use two fingers inside and big sweeping motions which needs me to wind my wrist and elboy completely one way and then the other as far as it will go to do a complete circle. It seems best to keep it soft and avoid 'bumping' against firm bits of insides as our fingers are harder than what they are rubbing against. That and clit between finger and thumb and gently 'wanking' it and then back to inside... and maybe back to the inner and outer lips etc. It just depends on what signs she is giving me but I usually get the job done well enough

over a year ago

"After about an hour of massage, with buckets of oil, and then massaging the outer and inner lips. It seems the wife likes me to use two fingers inside and big sweeping motions which needs me to wind my wrist and elboy completely one way and then the other as far as it will go to do a complete circle. It seems best to keep it soft and avoid 'bumping' against firm bits of insides as our fingers are harder than what they are rubbing against. That and clit between finger and thumb and gently 'wanking' it and then back to inside... and maybe back to the inner and outer lips etc. It just depends on what signs she is giving me but I usually get the job done well enough "

oops .. spelling... elbow

Post new Message to Thread