Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fb

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like me my reg fb has a few fb.... But he is seein a married one who can't accommodate... He now can't accommodate bu I can. What I would like to know is he has asked me if I can accommodate him and his other fb in my house and me sit in another room and listen,,,,,, do you think this is fair? Advise please as coz I've said no he not speaking to me , I'm not arsed got other fb just like to hear other opinions, thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Like me my reg fb has a few fb.... But he is seein a married one who can't accommodate... He now can't accommodate bu I can. What I would like to know is he has asked me if I can accommodate him and his other fb in my house and me sit in another room and listen,,,,,, do you think this is fair? Advise please as coz I've said no he not speaking to me , I'm not arsed got other fb just like to hear other opinions, thanks. "
I dont have a fb but it would be a no from me too. definately not fair to you

over a year ago

What a bleeding cheek

Id say fuck off and get a hotel

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

think he,s taking the piss, tell him to go fuck himself!

over a year ago

God no !!!!

What an arse !!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

WTF.....See the bigger picture its YOUR home. If he can't accommodate then get a hotel room and not use you for a shagging pad...

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Like me my reg fb has a few fb.... But he is seein a married one who can't accommodate... He now can't accommodate bu I can. What I would like to know is he has asked me if I can accommodate him and his other fb in my house and me sit in another room and listen,,,,,, do you think this is fair? Advise please as coz I've said no he not speaking to me , I'm not arsed got other fb just like to hear other opinions, thanks. "

Dump the cheeky fecker.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

That's a liberty even to ask!!

over a year ago

"What I would like to know is he has asked me if I can accommodate him and his other fb in my house and me sit in another room and listen,,,,,, do you think this is fair? "

Pfft!

over a year ago

I'm suprised you are even asking for opinions.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

the fact that you have to ask means that you probably think this is ok - do what you see fit. Z

over a year ago

Very Cheeky!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm suprised you are even asking for opinions."

He sounds like a real winner

over a year ago

Unless it'd be a turn on for you to hear I don't see why you'd let them.

over a year ago

"Unless it'd be a turn on for you to hear I don't see why you'd let them."

over a year ago

Tell him to get fucked

over a year ago

"Tell him to get fucked "

Or not.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

To me, a fuck buddy is a friend who you have casual sex with. What kind of friend would treat you like that?

over a year ago

I would say no or as someone else said in the thread get fucked and find another fb xx

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

He could at least ask you to join in

over a year ago

"To me, a fuck buddy is a friend who you have casual sex with. What kind of friend would treat you like that? "

Op you say he's not speaking to you beause you said no? Just say 2 more words to him.... "feck off" !!!!

I'd go nuts. He's beyond rude

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

It's a bit cheeky of him to ask that. I'd say no if i were that situ

over a year ago

be different if u were bisexual or curious I suppose lol...but not of course into a cuckhold scenario...

very cheeky

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

FB to me is someone you see on a regular basis and others you may meet every so often.

So the the answer for me would be NO.

Go find a hotel, your mad if you let them use your house. x

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

its a deffo no from us.

but you do have to admire his cheek lol

over a year ago

"To me, a fuck buddy is a friend who you have casual sex with. What kind of friend would treat you like that?

Op you say he's not speaking to you beause you said no? Just say 2 more words to him.... "feck off" !!!!

I'd go nuts. He's beyond rude"

I wouldn't waste another moment on this bloke. Disrespectful and clearly doesn't give a shit about your feelings.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Haa haa haa haa!!! So let me get this straight. Someone wants to use YOUR bed in YOUR home to fuck another woman and you're asking US if it's fair?!! Seriously?!!

Ok, nah...sounds fair dinkum to me!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm suprised you are even asking for opinions."

Thank you!!!

over a year ago

Keh? Im confused. Whos fb is fuckin a fb, wants a fb, has a fb? Do wot wot?

Dna test? Jeremy kyle? Lol

over a year ago

I'd say no too cheeky git

over a year ago

sounds to me he's just keeping you on so he can use your home as a free hotel for his other meets

id tell him to fuck off, if he wants a hotel he can book and pay for one like the rest of us

over a year ago

Think he is a cheeky fucker

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Thought he would at least get you a puzzle book to do.

over a year ago

He is a cheeky git and using you. Perhaps he'd like you to bake cakes as well. Tell him to where to go, block all contact with him and concentrate on fun with other more respectful gentlemen

over a year ago

"To me, a fuck buddy is a friend who you have casual sex with. What kind of friend would treat you like that? "

over a year ago

"Thought he would at least get you a puzzle book to do. "

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

err no fucking way babe xx

over a year ago

Thx for your comments folks,,, the majority of you are right fuck him off........ Wouldn't mind but only tues he was sayin the wanted to take our friendship to another level lol...... As if,,, thanks peeps much appreciated. Knew I could count on ya?xx

over a year ago

def not a turn on for me to hear

over a year ago

"FB to me is someone you see on a regular basis and others you may meet every so often.

So the the answer for me would be NO.

Go find a hotel, your mad if you let them use your house. x"

not bi or even curious

over a year ago

what an arsehole! i had that also, guy i see regular...wanted bring a woman round mine to fuck as none of them was able accomodate! it didnt happen and i not met him since.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Of course it is your decision but if I was in your shoes it would be telling him no way.

over a year ago

"Thx for your comments folks,,, the majority of you are right fuck him off........ Wouldn't mind but only tues he was sayin the wanted to take our friendship to another level lol...... As if,,, thanks peeps much appreciated. Knew I could count on ya?xx"

I bet he asked about using your house AFTER he asked you to step up your relationship

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Like me my reg fb has a few fb.... But he is seein a married one who can't accommodate... He now can't accommodate bu I can. What I would like to know is he has asked me if I can accommodate him and his other fb in my house and me sit in another room and listen,,,,,, do you think this is fair? Advise please as coz I've said no he not speaking to me , I'm not arsed got other fb just like to hear other opinions, thanks. I dont have a fb but it would be a no from me too. definately not fair to you "

over a year ago

He can use mine

over a year ago

"Thx for your comments folks,,, the majority of you are right fuck him off........ Wouldn't mind but only tues he was sayin the wanted to take our friendship to another level lol...... As if,,, thanks peeps much appreciated. Knew I could count on ya?xx

I bet he asked about using your house AFTER he asked you to step up your relationship "

yes he did.... You know him??? Lol.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Only if you want to

over a year ago

"Unless it'd be a turn on for you to hear I don't see why you'd let them.

Only if you want to "

. I don't want to. I'm not bi so wouldn't join in... It's my home not a sex club......

over a year ago

How rude is he

over a year ago

Depends what your into... I would find this a huge turn on.. but would have to tell him to save some energy for me after

Although I would ask could I set the webcam up so I could watch on my tablet

Doesnt matter what we think.. its what you think that counts.

over a year ago

Ill come round Karen, let's make it a foursome

over a year ago

"What a bleeding cheek

Id say fuck off and get a hotel "

over a year ago

Or charge him the price that he would pay for the hotel xx

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'd have probably slapped him then and there and told him to get fucked - somewhere else!

over a year ago

Tell him to fuck off and don't come back - you have a home, not a brothel - see how he likes that. Cheeky, piss taking barsteward!

over a year ago

"Tell him to fuck off and don't come back - you have a home, not a brothel - see how he likes that. Cheeky, piss taking barsteward! "

over a year ago

"Or charge him the price that he would pay for the hotel xx"

Beat us to it £129 an hour sounds about right lol

over a year ago

By the way did he ask you this face to face ?

over a year ago

"By the way did he ask you this face to face ?"
no he text...... Got a slight mouthful back .

over a year ago

"By the way did he ask you this face to face ? no he text...... Got a slight mouthful back ."

Probably because he didn't fancy a kick in the balls as he knew he was being a piss taking bastard

over a year ago

"By the way did he ask you this face to face ? no he text...... Got a slight mouthful back .

Probably because he didn't fancy a kick in the balls as he knew he was being a piss taking bastard "

over a year ago

"What a bleeding cheek

Id say fuck off and get a hotel "

This

over a year ago

Thanks for your advice peeps, Some funny some so true 1 you can fuck off.!!!! But as much as I like things I do on this site and have been arranging for us to meet other couples I will not stoop myself to his level ,he is no longer a friend and there's plenty more fish in the sea......

over a year ago

"Thanks for your advice peeps, Some funny some so true 1 you can fuck off.!!!! But as much as I like things I do on this site and have been arranging for us to meet other couples I will not stoop myself to his level ,he is no longer a friend and there's plenty more fish in the sea......"

that's the spirit!!

over a year ago

"WTF.....See the bigger picture its YOUR home. If he can't accommodate then get a hotel room and not use you for a shagging pad..."

over a year ago

Hes taking advantage of you... Your right to say no

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

I understand that guys that we meet with meet other women which is the nature of the site and fully expect that however if one of them wanted to use our house to meet someone else in then I think I would probably move on and find it fairly cheeky .. you can book a hotel if neither party can accommodate

over a year ago

"Hes taking advantage of you... Your right to say no"

over a year ago

"Thx for your comments folks,,, the majority of you are right fuck him off........ Wouldn't mind but only tues he was sayin the wanted to take our friendship to another level lol...... As if,,, thanks peeps much appreciated. Knew I could count on ya?xx

I bet he asked about using your house AFTER he asked you to step up your relationship yes he did.... You know him??? Lol. "

lol I don't but I know the type

over a year ago

I bet he asked about using your house AFTER he asked you to step up your relationship yes he did.... You know him??? Lol.

lol I don't but I know the type "

what the ill get you to like me then use you for accommodation type??

Post new Message to Thread