Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is good?

Jump to newest

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

To counter all the 'what's wrong?' threads, what are all the right elements of profiles you have seen?

No names or specifics, just generally.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There are some really funny profiles from some of the boys with witty chat and a little effort. Alas they mostly live miles away from me but I generally send a message to say they made me smile.

I like the profiles that are positive. Negative chat does little for me, profiles that aren't full of 'don'ts' are the winners. Focus on the positives. Life is too short not to!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"There are some really funny profiles from some of the boys with witty chat and a little effort. Alas they mostly live miles away from me but I generally send a message to say they made me smile.

I like the profiles that are positive. Negative chat does little for me, profiles that aren't full of 'don'ts' are the winners. Focus on the positives. Life is too short not to! "

i could get the train up?

over a year ago

I like clear concise profiles that concentrates on giving the sort of specific up-front information needed to gauge sexual/meet compatibility….

i.e. I like an easy up-front option to cross-match my sexual preferences and availability to meet.

I’m not interested in reading self-descriptive personality reviews that don’t include any specific information needed to evaluate sexual preferences and appeal and I’m certainly not interested in meanigless one line profiles that leave the reader facing a random pot-luck situation.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There are some really funny profiles from some of the boys with witty chat and a little effort. Alas they mostly live miles away from me but I generally send a message to say they made me smile.

I like the profiles that are positive. Negative chat does little for me, profiles that aren't full of 'don'ts' are the winners. Focus on the positives. Life is too short not to! i could get the train up?"

It would never fit!!!

over a year ago

Are you boasting again?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I like the witty ones. One of my favourites was written as an automated telephone line. Another is about processed cheese.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Are you boasting again? "

Shit... rumbled!

Post new Message to Thread