Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

never heard of it lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How many threads lol!

Cuckolding is when a cuck submits to his wife (known as a hot wife) and will often have humiliation as part of the submission, spend time in a chastity cage. A bull (another male) will then come in and dominate the hotwife and the cuck together. Some couples take it further and will have the cuckold cleaning the bull's cum out of the hotwife and even sometimes impregnation with the cuck bringing up the bull's child.

over a year ago

"How many threads lol!

Cuckolding is when a cuck submits to his wife (known as a hot wife) and will often have humiliation as part of the submission, spend time in a chastity cage. A bull (another male) will then come in and dominate the hotwife and the cuck together. Some couples take it further and will have the cuckold cleaning the bull's cum out of the hotwife and even sometimes impregnation with the cuck bringing up the bull's child."

thts a bit mad, u into it x

over a year ago

"How many threads lol!

Cuckolding is when a cuck submits to his wife (known as a hot wife) and will often have humiliation as part of the submission, spend time in a chastity cage. A bull (another male) will then come in and dominate the hotwife and the cuck together. Some couples take it further and will have the cuckold cleaning the bull's cum out of the hotwife and even sometimes impregnation with the cuck bringing up the bull's child.thts a bit mad, u into it x"

Sweetheart, this site works because we respect what others are into. Its not one of my kinks, I have others, but I have full respect for people who live the cuckolding lifestyle.

over a year ago

"How many threads lol!

Cuckolding is when a cuck submits to his wife (known as a hot wife) and will often have humiliation as part of the submission, spend time in a chastity cage. A bull (another male) will then come in and dominate the hotwife and the cuck together. Some couples take it further and will have the cuckold cleaning the bull's cum out of the hotwife and even sometimes impregnation with the cuck bringing up the bull's child.thts a bit mad, u into it x

Sweetheart, this site works because we respect what others are into. Its not one of my kinks, I have others, but I have full respect for people who live the cuckolding lifestyle. "

never said i didnt respect them as ppl just new to me

over a year ago

raising the other guys child!!! that is extreme, wouldnt want to regret that in a few years time. each to there own I guess, good luck to them

over a year ago

Cuckquean although not as well heard of or common as cuckolding is the same/ similar situation as described above but it's the women who wants to see her hubby/partner with another woman.

MissD

over a year ago

"Cuckquean although not as well heard of or common as cuckolding is the same/ similar situation as described above but it's the women who wants to see her hubby/partner with another woman.

MissD "

ur damn sexy

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

When I 1st heard of this, I originally thought it was something to do with holding someone's cock.

over a year ago

We're a cuckold couple, it's kinda fun.

over a year ago

"We're a cuckold couple, it's kinda fun. "
mayb u cud explain bit bout it

over a year ago

"Cuckquean although not as well heard of or common as cuckolding is the same/ similar situation as described above but it's the women who wants to see her hubby/partner with another woman.

MissD ur damn sexy"

Umm thankyou

over a year ago

MissD ur damn sexy

Umm thankyou "

no worries x

over a year ago

MissD ur damn sexy

Umm thankyou no worries x"

add me as friend if u like lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Wrexham you do realise that when people reply to posts it's not cos they fancy the poster?

And overt flirting is likely to kill a thread instead of getting you laid...

over a year ago

"Wrexham you do realise that when people reply to posts it's not cos they fancy the poster?

And overt flirting is likely to kill a thread instead of getting you laid..."

didnt kno tht

over a year ago

"How many threads lol!

Cuckolding is when a cuck submits to his wife (known as a hot wife) and will often have humiliation as part of the submission, spend time in a chastity cage. A bull (another male) will then come in and dominate the hotwife and the cuck together. Some couples take it further and will have the cuckold cleaning the bull's cum out of the hotwife and even sometimes impregnation with the cuck bringing up the bull's child."

Often wondered what it meant - purely out of curiosity obviously as im single on here.

By *atcockleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

I always wondered and didn't want to ask incase I was made to look stupid you learn something new every day

over a year ago

"never heard of it lol"

If you type cuckolding into the Search forum subjects box, there are 35 threads on the subject. Have fun reading

over a year ago

"Wrexham you do realise that when people reply to posts it's not cos they fancy the poster?

And overt flirting is likely to kill a thread instead of getting you laid..."

Thank you....saved me typing.

Post new Message to Thread