Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab and Depression

Jump to newest

By *tomCom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

I have to be honest and say, if you are male and if you suffer from low self-esteem and/or depression then maybe Fab is not the place for you.

I think you sometimes need a very strong backbone and to be able to not take things to seriously to be on this site. You will be in competition with lots of other guys and couples. You will have many rejections and you will often be asking yourself what is wrong with me.

There are many depressed guys that are struggling to met people and think Fab could be the way to cure theirs downs. Yes a met will temporary make you happy and smiling again, often though it ends up going the wrong way.

Do you think I am write.. or do you think I am just blowing smoke out of my arse ..?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wingerdelightCouple
over a year ago

eastliegh

well it depends if you think this site is instashag

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"I have to be honest and say, if you are male and if you suffer from low self-esteem and/or depression then maybe Fab is not the place for you.

I think you sometimes need a very strong backbone and to be able to not take things to seriously to be on this site. You will be in competition with lots of other guys and couples. You will have many rejections and you will often be asking yourself what is wrong with me.

There are many depressed guys that are struggling to met people and think Fab could be the way to cure theirs downs. Yes a met will temporary make you happy and smiling again, often though it ends up going the wrong way.

Do you think I am write.. or do you think I am just blowing smoke out of my arse ..?"

I agree with you but blowing smoke out your bottom is a good party trick

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

But isn't this site just a section - a reflection - of real life - the same stuff applies in life as well as on swinging or dating sites surely? Z

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I suffer from depression, but it just depends what you want from the site.

My main purpose is make new friends and have a place to chat, but saying that, the chatroom is too "cliquey" so I have taken residence in the forums.

If I get a meet... yay me. If I don't, well I have my right hand.

Post new Message to Thread