Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

HTC One...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So i gave up my iphone 5 for the new HTC One...

I have to say it absolutely kicks the ass out of the iphone !! Faster, better screen way better OS and some very cool features !!

There is a TV app which when you set up you can choose your favourite shows or type of programmes it then recommends tv based on that and you simply press the show and it turns your tv over !!! How cool is that lol !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've got this phone and I love it, also have the Iphone 5 as a work phone and it's no where near as good as the HTC one

over a year ago

Ooooooooooo upgrade due here right now so you would recommend it then over an iphone?

over a year ago

"I've got this phone and I love it, also have the Iphone 5 as a work phone and it's no where near as good as the HTC one"

Its ROCKS lol !! Much much better phone

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/06/13 09:20:36]

over a year ago

"Ooooooooooo upgrade due here right now so you would recommend it then over an iphone? "

Yes Minxie its way way better

over a year ago

I've had mine since launch date and love it.. I replaced an s3 with it and that's a good phone... But this is so much better..

I don't do iphones as they always lack in my eyes.

over a year ago

I must admit of all the handsets, I really like the symmetrical design appearance of the iphone and the HTC…

I only use my phone to make or receive calls and texts ……although I think it can do other things too…

But just remembering to take it with me when I go out is an application I’ve still not mastered,,

over a year ago

Lol soxy !!

The iphone 5 is a good handset but the HTC absolutely kicks its ass in so many ways !

And the sound out of it is awesome for a phone !!

over a year ago

I swear by htc phones on my second one now and will be upgrading to another in a month or so

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

HTC one has been voted, best phone 2013 by The Gadget Show on Monday just gone. xx

over a year ago

"I swear by htc phones on my second one now and will be upgrading to another in a month or so "

I've had one for the last 5 years.. till Jan when I swapped to a s3.. but missed the HTC.. so as soon as I could swapped to one.

over a year ago

"I swear by htc phones on my second one now and will be upgrading to another in a month or so

I've had one for the last 5 years.. till Jan when I swapped to a s3.. but missed the HTC.. so as soon as I could swapped to one. "

Have you tried the tv app ??

over a year ago

"I swear by htc phones on my second one now and will be upgrading to another in a month or so

I've had one for the last 5 years.. till Jan when I swapped to a s3.. but missed the HTC.. so as soon as I could swapped to one.

Have you tried the tv app ?? "

yeah . Got one for each room. I had hours of amusement turning t.v. over on the kids.

over a year ago

Have you tried the tv app ??

yeah . Got one for each room. I had hours of amusement turning t.v. over on the kids. "

Ha ha ha yeh im looking forward to messing with a few peoples heads lol

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

This is all good to hear, I've got a HTC desire S at the mo and I'm about to upgrade to the One. X

over a year ago

"This is all good to hear, I've got a HTC desire S at the mo and I'm about to upgrade to the One. X"

You wont regret it

over a year ago

"So i gave up my iphone 5 for the new HTC One...

I have to say it absolutely kicks the ass out of the iphone !! Faster, better screen way better OS and some very cool features !!

There is a TV app which when you set up you can choose your favourite shows or type of programmes it then recommends tv based on that and you simply press the show and it turns your tv over !!! How cool is that lol !! "

I prefer my iPhone. And I've got an app that does that.

Post new Message to Thread