Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

SERIOUSLY

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To any fabsters out there who have had nipple piercing - how much does it hurt and how long does it take to heal? Any peeps who can share experiences please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Every human has a different pain threshold

All dependant I'm afraid

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me, jules, wants it done but too fricktered to

over a year ago

"To any fabsters out there who have had nipple piercing - how much does it hurt and how long does it take to heal? Any peeps who can share experiences please."

You have it done first, then let me know xx

over a year ago

Maybe I shoulda been clearer - just interested in general views about personal experiences re pain n healing ta.

over a year ago

"To any fabsters out there who have had nipple piercing - how much does it hurt and how long does it take to heal? Any peeps who can share experiences please.

You have it done first, then let me know xx"

Watched a clip on you tube and I'm a little hesitant but I will let u know x

over a year ago

If you lived nearer we could hold eachothers hand xx

over a year ago

Haha for sure, not sure about getting both done at the same time tho x

over a year ago

"Haha for sure, not sure about getting both done at the same time tho x"

Sod that, you get left one done, ill get the right one then we will make a pair xx

over a year ago

Had both mine done (sadly both out although want them redone) to me it tickled a little but they were the last piercings I got added to a collection of about 20plus haha. Took them roughly a month-two to heal and id advise no fishnety outfits cause when they catch, you'll sure as hell know about it!! Its worth going and getting done, two piercings I never regretted having done! Just deep breathe before the needle goes in and deep beep breathe after and its all over and you get a shiny new bar in! Hope that helps!

over a year ago

"Had both mine done (sadly both out although want them redone) to me it tickled a little but they were the last piercings I got added to a collection of about 20plus haha. Took them roughly a month-two to heal and id advise no fishnety outfits cause when they catch, you'll sure as hell know about it!! Its worth going and getting done, two piercings I never regretted having done! Just deep breathe before the needle goes in and deep beep breathe after and its all over and you get a shiny new bar in! Hope that helps! "

Cheers for that, but you know most men and pain lol be my first when I get it done but good to hear you had no regrets x

over a year ago

"Haha for sure, not sure about getting both done at the same time tho x

Sod that, you get left one done, ill get the right one then we will make a pair xx"

Haha just looked at some of yr pics and I'd say you'd suit both been done, but maybe one at a time for me

x

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

When you see people with only one nipple pierced it is because they did not want to go through the pain for the second one. That says a lot to me lol.

over a year ago

Personally the pain was not as bad as thought it be did sting a bit for a few hours after.the healing process been great so far fingers crossed no problems

over a year ago

Had both mine done a few years ago but had to remove one. Just had it redone last week along with my belly being pierced for the second time.

Nipples are well numbed up and it nips for 2 seconds while its done. Takes a few weeks to totally heal, but after a week I have no pain at all. Easy Peasy!!

over a year ago

"When you see people with only one nipple pierced it is because they did not want to go through the pain for the second one. That says a lot to me lol. "

Yep, it frigging hurt xx

over a year ago

"Haha for sure, not sure about getting both done at the same time tho x

Sod that, you get left one done, ill get the right one then we will make a pair xx

Haha just looked at some of yr pics and I'd say you'd suit both been done, but maybe one at a time for me

x"

Thanks, I think xx

over a year ago

Haha so far I think comments are split - hurts like fuck or a 2 second ouch

x

over a year ago

What puts me off is the healing time, due to my work,

over a year ago

"Haha so far I think comments are split - hurts like fuck or a 2 second ouch

x"

Im going with the first one xx

over a year ago

Me too but I'm thinking have it done at the start of my 2 wk hols, have to see x

over a year ago

Depends how it's done to some use the pincers I had the needle it only really hurt when it popped through but only for a few seconds

over a year ago

"Me too but I'm thinking have it done at the start of my 2 wk hols, have to see x"

I wouldn't have had it done 3 times if it was that bad lol

over a year ago

"Depends how it's done to some use the pincers I had the needle it only really hurt when it popped through but only for a few seconds "

Cheers fella you and kountess of kink are winning me over slowly lol

over a year ago

"Me too but I'm thinking have it done at the start of my 2 wk hols, have to see x

I wouldn't have had it done 3 times if it was that bad lol "

Thank you Kountess, you have sown the seed now, 2 weeks off soon

over a year ago

"Me too but I'm thinking have it done at the start of my 2 wk hols, have to see x

Thank you Kountess, you have sown the seed now, 2 weeks off soon "

Good girl, I'm 70/30 for ATM x

over a year ago

Thank you Kountess, you have sown the seed now, 2 weeks off soon "

I've had loads of piercings done over the years....I had a total of 14 at one point. I found the worst one to be my nose...the rest were all easy

over a year ago

Nearly ripped the arms off the chair!

took 6 months to heal well and a further 6 to settle down completely, first few weeks you need to salt bath the holes and pay extra care to cleaning the rings fully.

Got bored of them a few months ago and took them out after almost 20 years- so if you want a couple of well worn in rings, giz a shout!

over a year ago

"Nearly ripped the arms off the chair!

took 6 months to heal well and a further 6 to settle down completely, first few weeks you need to salt bath the holes and pay extra care to cleaning the rings fully.

Got bored of them a few months ago and took them out after almost 20 years- so if you want a couple of well worn in rings, giz a shout! "

Generous offer lol

over a year ago

I went for one done, enjoyed it so much I had the other one too. Like others have said, it depends on your pain threshold. I loved it ha ha. Couple of weeks to heal with plenty of witchazel and no problems since

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Got both of mine done and they were both fine. Tiny bit of pain as the needle went in but that was it. Follow the after care advice and you should be fine.

Trouble is for men their nipples are often small so they have to go behind the nipple and into the chest muscle which can sometimes hurt more.

Best bet is to speak to a piercer.

over a year ago

Is there much swelling, got nipples you can hang your coat off as it is?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Is there much swelling, got nipples you can hang your coat off as it is?"

Not that I noticed to be honest x

over a year ago

i have biggish nips too and im off to the piercers this morning will update later, hell i may even get one done

over a year ago

Had mine done 10 years ago, absolute misery

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

3 of my friends have had it done in the last couple of years. All said it hurt a fair bit, one grew out, one never ever healed properly no matter how much she looked after it and the other one took it out 6 months later coz he got pissed off with it catching on things but he had no problems up until then x

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I got mine done almost 20 years ago. She told me that she'd do the other one for an extra tenner. After she'd stuck a crochet hook through my left, I politely declined. It hurt a lot and took a long time to heal. I've taken it out now cause it started to hurt again all that time after.

I cant say I'd recommend it. I do have a vertical clit hood piercing which didn't hurt other than a bit of a pinch, I've had that done twice cause it closed up really quick after taking it out for three weeks. It was worth every penny. Twice!

over a year ago

I had both mine done about 4 years ago. Was surprised that it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I didn't watch him and he did one under and one through so the didnt match. One lasted about 4 months and the other about 6 months as they just did not heal. They were so painful I hated every min I had them in. Would never have them done again.

over a year ago

well had my right nipple done this morning, most of the pain came from the clamp, which was nice lol

the actual piercing was over and done within a second, hopefully it will heal good then i can get the left one done.

over a year ago

"well had my right nipple done this morning, most of the pain came from the clamp, which was nice lol

the actual piercing was over and done within a second, hopefully it will heal good then i can get the left one done.

"

show me xx please x

over a year ago

"well had my right nipple done this morning, most of the pain came from the clamp, which was nice lol

show me xx please x"

it wont let me pm you so i can attach the pic lol x

over a year ago

I (stew) had my left one done about 8 years ago because Donna said it would look sexy... after the piercer and donna had peeled me off

the ceiling as it hurt like hell when he pushed it through all was well, took about 4 months to heal and never gave me a problem, took it out last year for about a week and the hole closed up, was goin to have it re pierced but haven't got round to it

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Worse piercing I ever had. Had mine both done at the same time, the procedure itself was painless, no problems. However, they just didn't heal. They can take up to 8 months to heal in women, but my left had to come out after 8 months because it was still weeping. And the right came out after I went swimming in the sea and ended up with blood poisoning.

Post new Message to Thread