Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Things you never see in a verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As the title says, what have you never seen in a persons verification

Mine would be

"Met this lady last night, worst shag ever, got a friend to call me so I had an excuse to leave"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

mine would be the house was filthy i had to go

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This veri from a woman to a man she's just met:

Looked way older than his photos and about 4 stone heavier than he admitted to. This fella should have used the shower first and a bit of toothpaste, but I figured what the heck I'm here now so I fucked him quick then went.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"This veri from a woman to a man she's just met:

Looked way older than his photos and about 4 stone heavier than he admitted to. This fella should have used the shower first and a bit of toothpaste, but I figured what the heck I'm here now so I fucked him quick then went. "

omg

over a year ago

Fanny like a wizard's sleeve!

over a year ago

Struggles to get hard...

over a year ago

Away with the fairies

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Happy to pass this one on ladies, although don't say you weren't warned!

over a year ago

I couldn't find it when I got there, so I left x

over a year ago

"Fanny like a wizard's sleeve!"
i almost pissed my self when I read this lol xxx

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Thinks being dom is growling at you like a hungry bear and throwing you round the bed.

Jack of all skills but master of none.

Couldn't find a condom small enough.

His halitosis was a refreshing diversion from his hairy back, sweaty armpits and cheesy cock.

over a year ago

...and I got change from a fiver...

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

The axe in the corner next to the chainsaw was a nice touch, along with the lampshades made of human skin.....

over a year ago

In the end, I took the Rohypnol myself and woke up 8 hours later convinced I'd had a good time.

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/13 17:53:07]

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"In the end, I took the Rohypnol myself and woke up 8 hours later convinced I'd had a good time. "

Lol!!!

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

I met this couple for the first (and last) time last night in the most their "pent house" apartment in Mandella Towers.

At first I was grateful for them dragging me into their home( a tactic needed apparently to avoid local drug dealers barging in and stealing anything you've managed to steal for yourself) from being taken, but also grateful for having just walked up 27 flights of stairs, past 3 hookers and what can only be described as "something" that also offered me sex on the way past too.

But no, I'm a swinger, and I couldn't risk being called a time waster, so brave the stairs I did. The dead dog in the lift, in hindsight, may have been worth it after all...

Anyway, that was behind me now - onto business. I cleared a space between the takeouts on the sofa and made myself comfortable while "female" got on her knees and began to undo my zip.... Greedily her eyes lit up as she exposed my cock.... After she removed her teeth, the ensuing "gum job" can only be described as "different", but not an e patience I'd like to repeat in a hurry. Her fella was making a call to some geeza about some stuff and her kids kept interrupting us, but apparently they do this all the time... So it's ok.

With the help of her husband, I managed to flip her on her back exposing her gaping wet pussy... Unfortunately Tiddles was beyond saving but she dutifully scaped the dead animal from her, revealing, well, wasn't really much different.

I mounted her and I distinctly remember thinking this must be what it's like to try and punch smoke...

Thought I better finish off and stood up to fire my load over her dark sultry pout... As my load hit her face, it took with it the grime that had been so engrained in her pours with it...

I removed the kebab from the back of my jeans and went on my merry way.

Great couple, if you get the chance don't pass these guys by!!! Will defi meet again!

D

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

"I met this couple for the first (and last) time last night in the most their "pent house" apartment in Mandella Towers.

At first I was grateful for them dragging me into their home( a tactic needed apparently to avoid local drug dealers barging in and stealing anything you've managed to steal for yourself) from being taken, but also grateful for having just walked up 27 flights of stairs, past 3 hookers and what can only be described as "something" that also offered me sex on the way past too.

But no, I'm a swinger, and I couldn't risk being called a time waster, so brave the stairs I did. The dead dog in the lift, in hindsight, may have been worth it after all...

Anyway, that was behind me now - onto business. I cleared a space between the takeouts on the sofa and made myself comfortable while "female" got on her knees and began to undo my zip.... Greedily her eyes lit up as she exposed my cock.... After she removed her teeth, the ensuing "gum job" can only be described as "different", but not an e patience I'd like to repeat in a hurry. Her fella was making a call to some geeza about some stuff and her kids kept interrupting us, but apparently they do this all the time... So it's ok.

With the help of her husband, I managed to flip her on her back exposing her gaping wet pussy... Unfortunately Tiddles was beyond saving but she dutifully scaped the dead animal from her, revealing, well, wasn't really much different.

I mounted her and I distinctly remember thinking this must be what it's like to try and punch smoke...

Thought I better finish off and stood up to fire my load over her dark sultry pout... As my load hit her face, it took with it the grime that had been so engrained in her pours with it...

Great couple, if you get the chance don't pass these guys by!!! Will defi meet again!

D

"

Lmfao!!

over a year ago

Body from baywatch face from crimewatch

over a year ago

"I met this couple for the first (and last) time last night in the most their "pent house" apartment in Mandella Towers.

D

"

Bloody amazing!!

over a year ago

He very soon had his meat and two veg out on the table.......

Roast beef,carrots and broccoli!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was wondering if she was actually a woman while she unbuttoning her jeans, and then it hit me

By *r Stagger LeeMan
over a year ago

torquay

It was only then i realized i was in the wrong house, still lovely couple, would meet again.

over a year ago

met this couple in person

why couldnt it of been on cam

over a year ago

Like chucking a surf board up a wind tunnel....

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

"In the end, I took the Rohypnol myself and woke up 8 hours later convinced I'd had a good time.

Lol!!! "

LMAO!!!

over a year ago

And he had a wedding ring on but says he is single

over a year ago

"Thinks being dom is growling at you like a hungry bear and throwing you round the bed.

Jack of all skills but master of none.

Couldn't find a condom small enough.

His halitosis was a refreshing diversion from his hairy back, sweaty armpits and cheesy cock."

Hilarious LOL

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"In the end, I took the Rohypnol myself and woke up 8 hours later convinced I'd had a good time. "

PMSL

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"It was only then i realized i was in the wrong house, still lovely couple, would meet again."

Lol.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I've just nicked this one. I think he appreciated it.

By *r Stagger LeeMan
over a year ago

torquay

I may of left with fourth degree burns and be out of action for many weeks but it was worth.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

He won't be coming back, he never offered to buy me a drink, he was late, he came within seconds as soon as he started, he expected a gobble but wouldn't go down on me, had the cheek to ask for the bus fare back home, and to cap it all he wiped his dick in my new velvet curtains.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"He won't be coming back, he never offered to buy me a drink, he was late, he came within seconds as soon as he started, he expected a gobble but wouldn't go down on me, had the cheek to ask for the bus fare back home, and to cap it all he wiped his dick in my new velvet curtains.

"

Apart from the curtains, I've had a meet which was pretty much this. Not off this site though!

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Worst blowjob ever"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"He won't be coming back, he never offered to buy me a drink, he was late, he came within seconds as soon as he started, he expected a gobble but wouldn't go down on me, had the cheek to ask for the bus fare back home, and to cap it all he wiped his dick in my new velvet curtains.

Apart from the curtains, I've had a meet which was pretty much this. Not off this site though!"

Sadly, I think a few of us have!

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Apart from the curtains, I've had a meet which was pretty much this. Not off this site though!"

Sorry to hear that.

By *on YonsonMan
over a year ago

London

Stunning lady - what can I say that hasn't been said before? Nice eyes, lovely rack, legs that go on forever, great BJ, and a great moustache ...

[There goes my chat up line as well]

over a year ago

When she told me she wanted to blow the cobwebs away I diddnt think she meant literally

over a year ago

Very kind man he even gave me the phone number for a STD clinic as I left ! You will love him ladies warts and all !!! Eeek !

over a year ago

" Didnt touch the sides"

over a year ago

Fanny like a yawning donkey

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

She had a face meant for radio and a fanny like a badly packed kebab

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Lol lol

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

As she lay there afterwards, stroking my dick, I asked "you love my cock?"

She replied " no, I just miss mine"

Still, would meet again.

over a year ago

I know she said she was a BBW but after burning my arse on the light bulb I decided to call it a day.

over a year ago

Male/emale veri - She had quite big hands. ..for a woman!

Female/male veri - his hay fever was quite bad bless him, I totally understood why he blew his nose in his shirt!

over a year ago

D

"

Pmsl!!!!!

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

They reminded me of that couple off the TV..

Whats their name again, em em oh yes Wayne and Waynetta..I was expecting Angelina and Brad ha ha

Post new Message to Thread