Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

it's no good

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been on this site when I should be working, debating whether to nip to the loo and masturbate, then maybe I can get on with some work??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends on where you're working.

But if you work in a kitchen, you can beat an egg but you can't beat a wank!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've been on this site when I should be working, debating whether to nip to the loo and masturbate, then maybe I can get on with some work??"
Do you want me to come and sort that fucker holding a gun to your head?

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"I've been on this site when I should be working, debating whether to nip to the loo and masturbate, then maybe I can get on with some work??Do you want me to come and sort that fucker holding a gun to your head?"

Say what you think Femme. Don't beat around the bush now

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've been on this site when I should be working, debating whether to nip to the loo and masturbate, then maybe I can get on with some work??Do you want me to come and sort that fucker holding a gun to your head?

Say what you think Femme. Don't beat around the bush now "

I only say as the same fucker was making me do my ironing yesterday.....its not right...something needs to be done.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"I've been on this site when I should be working, debating whether to nip to the loo and masturbate, then maybe I can get on with some work??Do you want me to come and sort that fucker holding a gun to your head?

Say what you think Femme. Don't beat around the bush now I only say as the same fucker was making me do my ironing yesterday.....its not right...something needs to be done. "

That bastard gets everywhere

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

haha. yeah kick their arse x

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"I've been on this site when I should be working, debating whether to nip to the loo and masturbate, then maybe I can get on with some work??Do you want me to come and sort that fucker holding a gun to your head?"

Just give femme the word and she'll do it, she's like a ninja

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Say what you think Femme. Don't beat around the bush now I only say as the same fucker was making me do my ironing yesterday.....its not right...something needs to be done. "

You will have to take up extreme ironing whilst sky diving or maybe have someone under your ironing board

Post new Message to Thread