Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

FAG!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im just about to have my last fag ever. Tomorrow is my quit day. Wish me luck think i might need it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im just about to have my last fag ever. Tomorrow is my quit day. Wish me luck think i might need it"

Good luck you got more willpower than me x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im just about to have my last fag ever. Tomorrow is my quit day. Wish me luck think i might need it"
Good luck!!! Its not easy....going cold turkey?

over a year ago

Good luck !!!

over a year ago

I heard as soon as you go past the first 28 days it gets easier and easier. Only use a mint as a substitute and if you can go past the stages where you need one so badly it hurts you. It won't hurt you as much the next time you go without one when you need it.

over a year ago

Good luck to you! makes me want a fag now Fingers crossed for you

over a year ago

"Im just about to have my last fag ever. Tomorrow is my quit day. Wish me luck think i might need itGood luck!!! Its not easy....going cold turkey?"

No Im on the tablets. You take them while you smoke and then quit in your second week. Have already reduced it by half.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Oh God, yeaaaah, way to go, girl!!

over a year ago

you can do it think positively and stay positive it gets easier as every day goes by i did it a year ago now and have never looked bk

over a year ago

"Im just about to have my last fag ever. Tomorrow is my quit day. Wish me luck think i might need itGood luck!!! Its not easy....going cold turkey?

No Im on the tablets. You take them while you smoke and then quit in your second week. Have already reduced it by half. "

Is it them champix? There meant to be really good them x

over a year ago

"I heard as soon as you go past the first 28 days it gets easier and easier. Only use a mint as a substitute and if you can go past the stages where you need one so badly it hurts you. It won't hurt you as much the next time you go without one when you need it."

28 days! I was hoping a 2 weeks.

By *--Cinders---Couple
over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

Good luck..me and hubby gave up 17 years ago, was a 40 a day smoker and me and hubby decided just to give up...we supported each other so wasn't to bad, and wasn't as difficult as we thought it wud be..best thing we ever did was give them up...

over a year ago

"Im just about to have my last fag ever. Tomorrow is my quit day. Wish me luck think i might need itGood luck!!! Its not easy....going cold turkey?

No Im on the tablets. You take them while you smoke and then quit in your second week. Have already reduced it by half.

They're really good although can cause you to be suicidal. Thankfully Im still myself but then i haven't quit yet.

Is it them champix? There meant to be really good them x"

over a year ago

"I heard as soon as you go past the first 28 days it gets easier and easier. Only use a mint as a substitute and if you can go past the stages where you need one so badly it hurts you. It won't hurt you as much the next time you go without one when you need it.

28 days! I was hoping a 2 weeks. "

Various from person to person. 2 weeks minimum 4 maximum.

over a year ago

"Im just about to have my last fag ever. Tomorrow is my quit day. Wish me luck think i might need it

Oh God, yeaaaah, way to go, girl!! "

Awww you called me girl how sweet

over a year ago

Good luck, hope you are saving the money to treat yourself to something nice when you succeed.

over a year ago

"Good luck..me and hubby gave up 17 years ago, was a 40 a day smoker and me and hubby decided just to give up...we supported each other so wasn't to bad, and wasn't as difficult as we thought it wud be..best thing we ever did was give them up..."

Thats what i call a marriage well Im on own now which is good cuz my husband would never give up. Plus he's a dick and would just make me wanna start up again. Sliver linings.

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Google champix and mood changes/ mood swings ..interesting reading.....

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Google champix and mood changes/ mood swings ..interesting reading....."
Add scary to that list

over a year ago

Good luck

over a year ago

I used to say women are the most scariest thing known to man. I was wrong. It's women who give up smoking who are even more scary

over a year ago

Good luck ! It's been 7 days for me - not much but a start x

over a year ago

Yeah all the best you go for it. Please report back on the side effects though if you're taking Champix. Like others have alluded to, there seem to be some possible side effects re mood swings. This is the reason why I haven't encouraged mr Notts to try them ....

over a year ago

"Google champix and mood changes/ mood swings ..interesting reading....."

Yes its seriously fucked up. If i start feeling anything weird ill be straight off them but ive know a few people who have been on them and they were fine.

over a year ago

"Google champix and mood changes/ mood swings ..interesting reading.....

Yes its seriously fucked up. If i start feeling anything weird ill be straight off them but ive know a few people who have been on them and they were fine. "

They make you have nightmares as well I've heard so try have sweet dreams x

over a year ago

Thanks everyone and ill keep you posted on any strange or stranger behaviour.

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone and ill keep you posted on any strange or stranger behaviour."

Lol x

over a year ago

I've never been a smoker myself, but if I wanted to cycle off them gently, I'd have taken it slowly rather than assign myself a specific day to just STOP. Say I was on 10 a day, for a week, cut down to 9 a day, then 8 the following week etc, give myself a couple of months to get them out of my system.

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I'm on day 4. Well sort of. Had a minor wobble yesterday but back on it. I am finding Nicorette gum is helping. That and eating. Bloody hell I am going to end up the size of a house if I keep eating this much chocolate....

Good luck!

over a year ago

"I'm on day 4. Well sort of. Had a minor wobble yesterday but back on it. I am finding Nicorette gum is helping. That and eating. Bloody hell I am going to end up the size of a house if I keep eating this much chocolate....

Good luck!"

That's why i chose the tablets. Its reduces the cravings so you don't replace fags for food. Quit before ended up 2 sizes better. Then thought fuck that and started smoking again to loss weight.

over a year ago

I'm on the patches just now, the only thing that makes me not want to seriously injure my co-workers during the day.

Post new Message to Thread