Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do threads have to end?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been reading one of the funniest threads ever in my eyes today. It was very popular and ended in full swing, pun intended!

Such a shame they have to end. It's got to be because of site limitations, but I'd have carried on laughing at that all night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

The little things please you don't they dear...

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Been reading one of the funniest threads ever in my eyes today. It was very popular and ended in full swing, pun intended!

Such a shame they have to end. It's got to be because of site limitations, but I'd have carried on laughing at that all night"

Think I can guess which one - it only just closed, and I was about to post on it too!

over a year ago

"The little things please you don't they dear... "

Told you I'm easily pleased. But respect for all posters, brightened up my day, v funny comments

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

this, imho, is a very good question.

why do they have to end? its not as if they are taken off never to be seen again so its not to make server space.

then you get part 2/3 etc, so why can they not just run

over a year ago

"Been reading one of the funniest threads ever in my eyes today. It was very popular and ended in full swing, pun intended!

Such a shame they have to end. It's got to be because of site limitations, but I'd have carried on laughing at that all night

Think I can guess which one - it only just closed, and I was about to post on it too! "

I'm sure you guessed right

over a year ago

"this, imho, is a very good question.

why do they have to end? its not as if they are taken off never to be seen again so its not to make server space.

then you get part 2/3 etc, so why can they not just run"

oooops wasnt trying to post a really serious question, but glad you like it. Actually though, as one poster has stated, and I'm sure others will be in the same position, people still have things to add to the thread, so maybe they should be allowed to fade away, rather then being closed. Only to be resurrected by a bump if someone stumbles across it?

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

oooops wasnt trying to post a really serious question, but glad you like it. Actually though, as one poster has stated, and I'm sure others will be in the same position, people still have things to add to the thread, so maybe they should be allowed to fade away, rather then being closed. Only to be resurrected by a bump if someone stumbles across it? "

would love to hear from admin on this... curious now lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

would love to hear from admin on this... curious now lol"

Ask in the feedback forum.... they usually answer in there..

over a year ago

oooops wasnt trying to post a really serious question, but glad you like it. Actually though, as one poster has stated, and I'm sure others will be in the same position, people still have things to add to the thread, so maybe they should be allowed to fade away, rather then being closed. Only to be resurrected by a bump if someone stumbles across it?

would love to hear from admin on this... curious now lol"

Don't say you're curious, site rules dictate that means you not only have to seriously shag every man, but also every women too

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

"

Ask in the feedback forum.... they usually answer in there.."

posted the question, wait & see what happens lol

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

Don't say you're curious, site rules dictate that means you not only have to seriously shag every man, but also every women too "

oops ..... not that sort of curious lol

over a year ago

"

Ask in the feedback forum.... they usually answer in there..

posted the question, wait & see what happens lol"

will keep an eye on it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

In the olden days they used to run into hundreds and hundreds of posts and took soooooo long to load. I think admin took feedback from this and introduced the maximum post thingy in response.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

because after 180 posts we're bored of them and they need laying to rest

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You can always start part 2 if a mod hasn't shut it.

over a year ago

"In the olden days they used to run into hundreds and hundreds of posts and took soooooo long to load. I think admin took feedback from this and introduced the maximum post thingy in response. "

Thought it would be because of limitations like this. I wouldn't have minded waiting for that to load though. I'm of the ZX spectrum generation, I'm hardcore.

That thread would be worth the wait

over a year ago

Going in search of a thread with 180 replies!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i think the limit is 175 but you can be sneaky and post more replies afterwards if you know how lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Going in search of a thread with 180 replies!"

There was one about a month ago in the Scotland forum that went to over 250...

over a year ago

"i think the limit is 175 but you can be sneaky and post more replies afterwards if you know how lol"

Your just a rebel lol

Couldnt find it!

Post new Message to Thread