Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Distances

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I have been chatting to a guy for a wile now and was hoping to meet at some point . But he's just looked my home town up and found out I am 30 miles from him . His response to that was that it was to far to drive . Now I don't drive but if I did I wouldn't have thort 30 miles was that far . So my question is how far is to far ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

In fact I don't think I would want to meet someone that I might bump in to all the time lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

depends on personal circustances really. if its not too far for you cant you drive to him?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

30 miles ?

Is that all ?

Unless that's across the English Channel

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

If you really like the person there is no too far

iv posted on a simler threadi 1s drove to aberdeen 300 mile ish an did it quite a few times but she was 1 specail lady.....wonder where she is now

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 24/06/13 18:36:47]

over a year ago

"depends on personal circustances really. if its not too far for you cant you drive to him?"
I don't drive . I did tell him that when we started chatting

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"If you really like the person there is no too far

iv posted on a simler threadi 1s drove to aberdeen 300 mile ish an did it quite a few times but she was 1 specail lady.....wonder where she is now "

I more or less did that as well. I lived in Halifax and she lived in Edinburgh.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Blimey... 30 miles is nothing! I've travelled further for coffee!

over a year ago

iv posted on a simler threadi 1s drove to aberdeen 300 mile ish an did it quite a few times but she was 1 specail lady.....wonder where she "

Maybe it's just me then

over a year ago

evesham

this is going to sound harsher than i mean it to but if you dont drive and so are expecting him to drive to you, you are not in a position to say what is too far really.

can you not meet half way at a hotel?

over a year ago

"So I have been chatting to a guy for a wile now and was hoping to meet at some point . But he's just looked my home town up and found out I am 30 miles from him . His response to that was that it was to far to drive . Now I don't drive but if I did I wouldn't have thort 30 miles was that far . So my question is how far is to far ? "

I wouldn't travel 30 mile for a first meet, its not far to go for a good night but to far to go on the off chance the person is genuine and will turn up

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

iv posted on a simler threadi 1s drove to aberdeen 300 mile ish an did it quite a few times but she was 1 specail lady.....wonder where she

Maybe it's just me then "

pheffff ur only 200 from me. I recon 2 an half hours ish. What you doing tonight sexy

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If I didn't go up to 50 miles for a meet, I'd meet no-one. Luckily trains are good round here.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

If I get chatting to a guy and he is a train ride away then I would go to him...Then if its repeated then he to me..I am happy to travel where it does not take a train plane and whatever to get to....Plus I love visiting new places..

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Blimey... 30 miles is nothing! I've travelled further for coffee!

"

To Glasgow? I don't blame you, Edinburgh is full of yanks

over a year ago

I'm quite happy to jump on a train because I don't drive x

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

my fb comes from york about forty miles from me i dont drive but take public transport to meet him approx halfway (we have use of a fab friends house) if your wondering where we go

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I'm quite happy to jump on a train because I don't drive x "

Whens the next train to halifax?

By *ea and SugarCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

iv posted on a simler threadi 1s drove to aberdeen 300 mile ish an did it quite a few times but she was 1 specail lady.....wonder where she

Maybe it's just me then "

We'd drive 300 miles to look into those eyes lol

over a year ago

For a first meet I prefer local to me. With a regular friend what ever suits/works best, I'm more concerned with finding time to meet than distance. I'd happily drive up to 90 miles for the right man.

over a year ago

" Blimey... 30 miles is nothing! I've travelled further for coffee! "

Me too. I don't have much choice lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Bloody hell I'd go that far for a burger

over a year ago

"this is going to sound harsher than i mean it to but if you dont drive and so are expecting him to drive to you, you are not in a position to say what is too far really.

can you not meet half way at a hotel?"

I thought she was "asking" how far is too far and not making any demands......

over a year ago

On our first meet i drove to preston!..about 70 miles away..was the best introducton to swinging we have ever in counted! !.....30miles isnt that far!...

over a year ago

evesham

"this is going to sound harsher than i mean it to but if you dont drive and so are expecting him to drive to you, you are not in a position to say what is too far really.

I thought she was "asking" how far is too far and not making any demands......"

she said that she didnt think 30 miles was that far, if she cant travel then its not for her to decide really is it lol

i did say it would sound harsher than i meant it to.

i never said she made demands either ta muchly

over a year ago

she said that she didnt think 30 miles was that far, if she cant travel then its not for her to decide really is it lol

i never said she made demands either ta muchly "

just because I don't drive it doesn't mean that I am not awear of how far 30 miles is and I was just saying that I didn't think it was very far !

over a year ago

30 miles isn't too far sweetie and I travelled all the way to Cornwall once. But we all have our prefrences x

over a year ago

evesham

i never said she made demands either ta muchly just because I don't drive it doesn't mean that I am not awear of how far 30 miles is and I was just saying that I didn't think it was very far ! "

ok and i was just saying that if i was deciding to meet someone i wouldnt appreciate them tellin me how far is not far for me to drive.

for therecord i have driven further than that

over a year ago

we'll travel up to about 100mls,but only if overnight fun is on offer!

over a year ago

i never said she made demands either ta muchly just because I don't drive it doesn't mean that I am not awear of how far 30 miles is and I was just saying that I didn't think it was very far !

ok and i was just saying that if i was deciding to meet someone i wouldnt appreciate them tellin me how far is not far for me to drive.

for therecord i have driven further than that"

I didn't tell him he HAD to drive the 30 mile . I just said I was gutted but under stood and wished him all the best on this site . I asked the question because I wondered how far every one thort was to far

over a year ago

" just because I don't drive it doesn't mean that I am not awear of how far 30 miles is and I was just saying that I didn't think it was very far ! "

I don't think it's very far either to be honest but I suppose it all depends where you live and how many suitable people in your area are on Fab

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

" So my question is how far is to far ? "

If I am suitably aroused and excited by the person, I have no problem traveling.

Too far would be outside of the UK!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I think beyond 60 miles is probably quite a distance. I find I have a problem with distance meets. They often want to stay over (that's a NO!) and so will cancel when they realise that either they have a long journey back or have to shell out for a hotel. So, I usually say no to them for that reason.

over a year ago

I travel by train to meets quite often but won't travel for longer than an hour, as it cuts into my playtime

over a year ago

30 miles via country lanes can take a lot longer than 30 miles on a fast A road or motorway.

Therefore, I can appreciate why 30 miles could be considered as too far to drive for a first meet, especially if it is for a social meet only.

over a year ago

30 miles to me is a long way, i only meet men at my house, i have said before i only want to meet men who live no more than 50 miles away but one man i see travels over 100 miles it only takes an hour though.

over a year ago

Everyone's circumstances are different, maybe he can't afford a couple of gallons of petrol/diesel, but for me a 30 mile drive is nothing. But then I do about 40,000 miles a year!

Yesterday it was a 220 mile round trip but she's always worth it!

over a year ago

some women like a man to be within a certain distance of them....my prob is i drive all over the uk so can be close to most at some stage.

do you ladies mind a travelling man?

over a year ago

As most people have said, I guess it depends on circumstances. I noticed your profile the other day and thought....would I!?

Answer is probably yes with those gorgeous pics

over a year ago

"So I have been chatting to a guy for a wile now and was hoping to meet at some point . But he's just looked my home town up and found out I am 30 miles from him . His response to that was that it was to far to drive . Now I don't drive but if I did I wouldn't have thort 30 miles was that far . So my question is how far is to far ? "

had this happen lots or variations.

lots of good chats then come to a meet and oh dear that's to far, erm cant make it those dates

my shifts have changed

believe me there are tons of reasons

don't get it that many seem to come here use up lots of time then bottle it consistently

we rarely consider people that don't have published verifications for one thing

Post new Message to Thread