Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

wimbeldon widow

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thats it for two weeks, I'm a tennis widow again. Jays going tomorrow and Thursday. Its a good job its only two weeks a year and yes not a football fan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

they cancel a lot of shows for this 2 be shown dont seam why they can show it over on bbc 2.

but good luck to andy hope he dose it

over a year ago

Love wimbledon.

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Love wimbledon. "
bores me silly, its the only thing we have nothing in common over. Jay still plays twice a week at his age. I might watch the final if murray is in it

over a year ago

" new balls please " sounds like a swingers request

over a year ago

"Love wimbledon. bores me silly, its the only thing we have nothing in common over. Jay still plays twice a week at his age. I might watch the final if murray is in it"

think i only got into it because a lot of the elderly clients i looked after were interested.. had to pay attention else our conversations would be boring. plus after a whole day working and conversations consisting of 'can not stand it, its worse than cricket' i was feeling bad.

over a year ago

When i live in London i was just up the road for wimbeldon

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

If I had a partner he would definitely be a Wimbledon widower for the next 2 weeks.... MASSIVE tennis fan here.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

40 Love

over a year ago

I was born and brought up in wimbledon and don't live that far from it now..

All this fortnight means to me is chaos

over a year ago

What a shocker

Nadal is knocked out in the first round

No more jockey twitching for the ladies

over a year ago

"I was born and brought up in wimbledon and don't live that far from it now..

All this fortnight means to me is chaos "

+1. I used to go to school around the corner and they took the ball boys from my school. It was 2 weeks of hell on the buses and tubes to get to school.

Years later I had a flat over looking the courts, if I had a high powered rifle, I could have had a good shot at some of them!

Our local pub was ruined for a fortnight by twunts wanting a moccychoccychino or some other poncy coffee, took me ages to get a beer!

Needless to say I hated Wimbledon

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I am devastated Rafa is out!

You would think by now he could afford some decent undies that doesn't keep giving him wedgies. Maybe he should just go commando! With his shirt off...

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

cant stand rafa scratching his arse

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

New Balls please.

over a year ago

+1. I used to go to school around the corner and they took the ball boys from my school. It was 2 weeks of hell on the buses and tubes to get to school.

Years later I had a flat over looking the courts, if I had a high powered rifle, I could have had a good shot at some of them!

Our local pub was ruined for a fortnight by twunts wanting a moccychoccychino or some other poncy coffee, took me ages to get a beer!

Needless to say I hated Wimbledon "

oo no wi wander what school u went too.. cos my school was also one where ball girls/boys were chosen..

i know it isnt the same as you as i went to an all girl school.. known as sluts ont he hill

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

oo no wi wander what school u went too.. cos my school was also one where ball girls/boys were chosen..

i know it isnt the same as you as i went to an all girl school.. known as sluts ont he hill "

A school for sluts or to teach young women to be sluts?

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I'd still give Sue Barker one!

over a year ago

i know it isnt the same as you as i went to an all girl school.. known as sluts ont he hill

A school for sluts or to teach young women to be sluts?"

haha not sure but that is what its known as locally.. i think its cos the other all girl school is a convent and there has been a running feud between the 2 for years

Post new Message to Thread