Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

define professional..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have come across MANY profile that class themselves as professionals. I wanted to know what you think defines calling yourself a professional.

For me and maybe professional snobbery.. I feel I can be called a professional as I have had to undertake a degree to be able to practice in my chosen profession.

But how do you define it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having a dodgy perm, driving a Ford Capri and answering only to a craggy-faced Scot named Cowley.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

"Having a dodgy perm, driving a Ford Capri and answering only to a craggy-faced Scot named Cowley. "

Hahaha !

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think many on here who call themselves a professional (or proffesional) ... would come under the "estate agent" definition.. as in they are not students and they have a job.

I always take it with a pinch of salt when I see it on profiles and tbh really don't care what people I meet on here do for a living.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I define professional as ...... fuck me who filled these condoms with liquid chocolate ? earning ones living via an occupation that is only practised by those who hold recognised academic qualifications e.g university degrees NOT a first aid certificate.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

To me (and others will disagree) a professional person is somebody who has a professional qualification or degree; that said I have a degree but these days work in a field which is not related to the original qualification. Does that make me professional? Not by the generally applied terms of understanding.

Does it matter on a swing site? It does not to me - as long as the other person can hold a decent conversation and is prepared to accept other views as different.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I think many on here who call themselves a professional (or proffesional) ... would come under the "estate agent" definition.. as in they are not students and they have a job.

I always take it with a pinch of salt when I see it on profiles and tbh really don't care what people I meet on here do for a living."

Estate Agent ? Since when?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I think many on here who call themselves a professional (or proffesional) ... would come under the "estate agent" definition.. as in they are not students and they have a job.

I always take it with a pinch of salt when I see it on profiles and tbh really don't care what people I meet on here do for a living."

Completely agree with you - and I question the motive and need to have the "professional" bit in the profile tbh. It does not make me want to meet/ not meet somebody.

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

First would be ability to spell the word,

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"First would be ability to spell the word, "

Are you saying Sydixecs are not purfisshinalls ?

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

I always take it with a pinch of salt when I see it on profiles and tbh really don't care what people I meet on here do for a living.Completely agree with you - and I question the motive and need to have the "professional" bit in the profile tbh. It does not make me want to meet/ not meet somebody."

This and on the contrary we both find it offputting

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"To me (and others will disagree) a professional person is somebody who has a professional qualification or degree; that said I have a degree but these days work in a field which is not related to the original qualification. Does that make me professional? Not by the generally applied terms of understanding.

Does it matter on a swing site? It does not to me - as long as the other person can hold a decent conversation and is prepared to accept other views as different."

I think some people take it as meaning that they are capable of holding a decent conversation. I used to have it on my profile but I changed it to well-educated but I worry that it may sound a bit pompous.

over a year ago

"I have come across MANY profile that class themselves as professionals. I wanted to know what you think defines calling yourself a professional.

For me and maybe professional snobbery.. I feel I can be called a professional as I have had to undertake a degree to be able to practice in my chosen profession. Ask a professional lol.xx

But how do you define it? "

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Everyone regardless of their job is required to be professional in the way they behave and interact with others.

There is really no question to be asked...is there?

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"First would be ability to spell the word,

Are you saying Sydixecs are not purfisshinalls ?"

lmao, no just that I expect them to say / speak / type define it correctly.

over a year ago

"earning ones living via an occupation that is only practised by those who hold recognised academic qualifications e.g university degrees NOT a first aid certificate. "

I would agree with the first bit but I think people have the right to call theirselves professional with out a qualification to back it up.

I generally just take it to mean (in this sort of context anyway) people who take their career seriously.

over a year ago

"I have come across MANY profile that class themselves as professionals. I wanted to know what you think defines calling yourself a professional.

For me and maybe professional snobbery.. I feel I can be called a professional as I have had to undertake a degree to be able to practice in my chosen profession.

Someone who knows who Anne of Cleves is, can toss a pancake without dropping it on their head and isn't afraid to handle guinea pigs

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Someone who knows who Anne of Cleves is, can toss a pancake without dropping it on their head and isn't afraid to handle guinea pigs "

Wow all at the same time?

over a year ago

Didn't listen too well at school so worked hard later in life for national cert, hnc, diploma and a degree, interviewed before being allowed to join professional body, chartered status, continual training and education, paying fees. These are all things that put me into a professional bracket and it pisses me off when it is shortened to 'up your own arse' ... hard work brings rewards not a defective personality

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I always take it with a pinch of salt when I see it on profiles and tbh really don't care what people I meet on here do for a living.

Estate Agent ? Since when? "

As in estate / letting agents advertising for professionals as tenants... simply meaning not students and not receiving housing benefit, therefore employed and earning money.

over a year ago

Sorry terribly judgmental but to me it means they don't wear white shell suits, don't drive a corsa with blacked out windows, have a job which is a career and they care about losing it, don't have a lynch mob mentality and are probably nice people to chat to irrespective of how unorthodox they see. Just means they care about the impression they give.

over a year ago

For me, use the term professional in context.

On a swinging site people are generally wanting to meet others for social and sexual fun. They are not looking to recruit employees, so therefore the term professional doesn't refer to whether people hold academic qualifications.

To put it really bluntly, people want to meet others who share similar lifestyles, and not those that they have nothing in common with.

That's how i interpret the use of it whether people like it or not is a different matter.

over a year ago

I've always thought it was the new name for what they used to call 'White Collar Workers' as opposed to 'Manual Labourers'. However I agree with Bambi that we all should be professional in the way we conduct ourselves in everyday life.

over a year ago

I could define myself as professional on my profile but think on a site for fun it makes some people look pretentious and stuck up their bums when they ram their professional "status" down peoples throats as if it makes a difference to their personalities?

By all means use it as a selling point if you feel you need to though

Its not something I look for as part of my attraction to someone

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

ARE MODS REMOVING POSTS WITHOUT TELLING US???

over a year ago

Someone who knows who Anne of Cleves is, can toss a pancake without dropping it on their head and isn't afraid to handle guinea pigs

Wow all at the same time? "

Now you're just being silly. That would be royalty!

over a year ago

I dont know why ppl put 'professional' on their profiles. Are they better in the sack than anyone else? Do they think they stand a better chance at getting laid than sumone who isnt? It dont matter what someone does for a job.

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

lmao, or just someone who can multitask and enjoy ...oh and I don't call myself a queen heh heh

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Didn't listen too well at school so worked hard later in life for national cert, hnc, diploma and a degree, interviewed before being allowed to join professional body, chartered status, continual training and education, paying fees. These are all things that put me into a professional bracket and it pisses me off when it is shortened to 'up your own arse' ... hard work brings rewards not a defective personality "

I quite agree that being a professional does not mean you are up your own arse.

That said I would not mention any of my qualifications on a swing site - people (who read profiles) will be able to tell from my profile that I can string a sentence together and hopefully that I am a nice person worth meeting

over a year ago

"lmao, or just someone who can multitask and enjoy ...oh and I don't call myself a queen heh heh "

???????? Does the queen log on here? Blimey that's posh lol! No one tells me anything

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It doesn't bother me if someone describes themselves as a professional, even if they are not one in the traditional sense. I can understand why many do and whilst I don't use the word to describe myself or what I am looking for in people... I'd sooner meet someone who did use the word than some thick cunt who doesn't get it and then whinges about it. But that's just me so I guess it's all down to personal preferences once again.

By *apeursauvageCouple
over a year ago

beverley

Medicine,Law,Architect or Clergy....The true original professions.... And yes I am a professional. Definitely not in the pulpit though...

over a year ago

99% of the time it's used for snobbery purposes.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Didn't listen too well at school so worked hard later in life for national cert, hnc, diploma and a degree, interviewed before being allowed to join professional body, chartered status, continual training and education, paying fees. These are all things that put me into a professional bracket and it pisses me off when it is shortened to 'up your own arse' ... hard work brings rewards not a defective personality "

Absolutely couldnt have put it better myself... I have worked bloody hard over the last 5 years to get where I am at college then university... Not to mention the debt.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Someone who knows who Anne of Cleves is, can toss a pancake without dropping it on their head and isn't afraid to handle guinea pigs "

The Flemish Mare, pancakes n guinea pigs I can do (eaten both in Peru) - I have a cycling proficiency certificate and was a member of the Tufty Club - please can I attempt to spell profeshnul on my profile?

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"lmao, or just someone who can multitask and enjoy ...oh and I don't call myself a queen heh heh

???????? Does the queen log on here? Blimey that's posh lol! No one tells me anything "

Am sure lots do. Maybe one or two call themselves Elizabeth as well

over a year ago

"It doesn't bother me if someone describes themselves as a professional, even if they are not one in the traditional sense. I can understand why many do and whilst I don't use the word to describe myself or what I am looking for in people... I'd sooner meet someone who did use the word than some thick cunt who doesn't get it and then whinges about it. But that's just me so I guess it's all down to personal preferences once again."

over a year ago

The Flemish Mare, pancakes n guinea pigs I can do (eaten both in Peru) - I have a cycling proficiency certificate and was a member of the Tufty Club - please can I attempt to spell profeshnul on my profile? "

Ladies n gentlemen. Gentlefolk of the forums MEET a true profesh....proffes....prufish.......one of them fings the OP said

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

pancakes n guinea pigs I can do (eaten both in Peru) - bit tame then!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Didn't listen too well at school so worked hard later in life for national cert, hnc, diploma and a degree, interviewed before being allowed to join professional body, chartered status, continual training and education, paying fees. These are all things that put me into a professional bracket and it pisses me off when it is shortened to 'up your own arse' ... hard work brings rewards not a defective personality

Absolutely couldnt have put it better myself... I have worked bloody hard over the last 5 years to get where I am at college then university... Not to mention the debt. "

Quite agree you should be proud! Would you mention professional in your profile on here though?

over a year ago

"Didn't listen too well at school so worked hard later in life for national cert, hnc, diploma and a degree, interviewed before being allowed to join professional body, chartered status, continual training and education, paying fees. These are all things that put me into a professional bracket and it pisses me off when it is shortened to 'up your own arse' ... hard work brings rewards not a defective personality

Absolutely couldnt have put it better myself... I have worked bloody hard over the last 5 years to get where I am at college then university... Not to mention the debt. Quite agree you should be proud! Would you mention professional in your profile on here though? "

I haven't mentioned in my profile as its not always well received, people tend to pre judge and to be honest isn't my most defining feature ... I would prefer to be known as a nice ass rather than a smart ass

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I take professional to mean two things. A, a reasonable amount of intelligence, and. B, they don't wanna get recognised from Fab at work!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Absolutely couldnt have put it better myself... I have worked bloody hard over the last 5 years to get where I am at college then university... Not to mention the debt. Quite agree you should be proud! Would you mention professional in your profile on here though?

I haven't mentioned in my profile as its not always well received, people tend to pre judge and to be honest isn't my most defining feature ... I would prefer to be known as a nice ass rather than a smart ass "

You pass for sure

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I take professional to mean two things. A, a reasonable amount of intelligence, and. B, they don't wanna get recognised from Fab at work!"
Good point - the latter

over a year ago

Got all the bits of paper and guess what ???

Not here to compare qualifications nor carry out any kind of work.

Think its only those that think it is the only thing in their life they are proud of,that feel the need to shout about it.

After all your only meeting for casual sex, not a counseling session.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

After all your only meeting for casual sex, not a counseling session. "

I have been led to believe at times that it was

over a year ago

"

After all your only meeting for casual sex, not a counseling session. I have been led to believe at times that it was"

This lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hands up the professional professionals ?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Just professing that I know that I don't know

over a year ago

Happy to become a pro,if the moneys right

over a year ago

"Just professing that I know that I don't know"

Very professionally put lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Happy to become a pro,if the moneys right "
But will you counsel me ?;-)

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Just professing that I know that I don't know

Very professionally put lol "

Can't you tell that even my smilies are a touch professional?

over a year ago

"Happy to become a pro,if the moneys right But will you counsel me ?;-)"

Lie down dear and tell me your inner most secrets

over a year ago

Absolutely couldnt have put it better myself... I have worked bloody hard over the last 5 years to get where I am at college then university... Not to mention the debt. Quite agree you should be proud! Would you mention professional in your profile on here though?

I haven't mentioned in my profile as its not always well received, people tend to pre judge and to be honest isn't my most defining feature ... I would prefer to be known as a nice ass rather than a smart ass

You pass for sure "

'manners' was optional learning, which gladly I took ... so a heartfelt thank you ms Aphrodite

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Happy to become a pro,if the moneys right But will you counsel me ?;-)

Lie down dear and tell me your inner most secrets "

I ll allow you with pleasre... to explore said secrets - in fact I insist on lying down for the event

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Its a good question ,there is a clear distinction with the "professional".

Unfortunately it has nothing really to do with making a person or persons a good meet so i dont really know why people use the term as if its going to make a difference.

The house of lords a number of years ago defined a profession (or professional ) a few years back via a debate in the house of lords under the speaker Lord Denison who concluded there are definite obligations to the public and concluded these nine obligations are

• First, the profession must be controlled by a governing body which in professional matters directs the behaviour of its members.

• Secondly, the governing body must set adequate standards of education as a condition of entry and thereafter ensure that students obtain an acceptable standard of professional competence. Training and education ... continue throughout the member's professional life.

• Thirdly, the governing body must set the ethical rules and professional standards which are to be observed by the members. They should be higher than those established by the general law.

• Fourthly, the rules and standards enforced by the governing body should be designed for the benefit of the public and not for the private advantage of the members.

• Fifthly, the governing body must take disciplinary action, if necessary, expulsion from membership should the rules and standards it lays down not be observed or should a member be guilty of bad professional work.

• Sixthly, work is often reserved to a profession by statute - not because it was for the advantage of the members but because, for the protection of the public, it should be carried out only by persons with the requisite training, standards and disciplines.

• Seventhly, the governing body must satisfy itself that there is fair and open competition in the practice of the profession ...

• Eighth, the members of the profession, whether in practice or in employment, must be independent in thought and outlook.They must not allow themselves to be put under the control or dominance of any person or organization which could impair that independence.

• Ninth, in its specific field of learning, a profession must give leadership to the public it serves.

i have no idea what people are trying to say on profiles where the term is used but it has nothing to do with personality ,commitment to personal realationships or sex.

over a year ago

Right u chatterboxes I must away n professionally escort some oven chips in2 the dark recesses of my baby belling. Adieu for now

over a year ago

Having read the above, it is certain that we now have no "professional footballers" in the UK.

Minimum educational standards

over a year ago

Right u chatterboxes I must away n professionally escort some oven chips in2 the dark recesses of my baby belling. Adieu for now

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Having read the above, it is certain that we now have no "professional footballers" in the UK.

Minimum educational standards "

LMAO

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

This.

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"Hands up the professional professionals ?"

and those proffessionals too, did I not see on the site it does say professional and accommodate, so the spelling cut and paste would be easy,?

over a year ago

"Right u chatterboxes I must away n professionally escort some oven chips in2 the dark recesses of my baby belling. Adieu for now "

OOPS sorry - a spot of tautology crept I'm there grrrrrrr

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Right u chatterboxes I must away n professionally escort some oven chips in2 the dark recesses of my baby belling. Adieu for now

OOPS sorry - a spot of tautology crept I'm there grrrrrrr "

A tautologist has GOT to be a professional - if only for using the word and understanding it

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"Got all the bits of paper and guess what ???

Not here to compare qualifications nor carry out any kind of work.

Think its only those that think it is the only thing in their life they are proud of,that feel the need to shout about it.

After all your only meeting for casual sex, not a counseling session. "

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Its a good question ,there is a clear distinction with the "professional".

Unfortunately it has nothing really to do with making a person or persons a good meet so i dont really know why people use the term as if its going to make a difference.

The house of lords a number of years ago defined a profession (or professional ) a few years back via a debate in the house of lords under the speaker Lord Denison who concluded there are definite obligations to the public and concluded these nine obligations are

• First, the profession must be controlled by a governing body which in professional matters directs the behaviour of its members.

• Secondly, the governing body must set adequate standards of education as a condition of entry and thereafter ensure that students obtain an acceptable standard of professional competence. Training and education ... continue throughout the member's professional life.

• Thirdly, the governing body must set the ethical rules and professional standards which are to be observed by the members. They should be higher than those established by the general law.

• Fourthly, the rules and standards enforced by the governing body should be designed for the benefit of the public and not for the private advantage of the members.

• Fifthly, the governing body must take disciplinary action, if necessary, expulsion from membership should the rules and standards it lays down not be observed or should a member be guilty of bad professional work.

• Sixthly, work is often reserved to a profession by statute - not because it was for the advantage of the members but because, for the protection of the public, it should be carried out only by persons with the requisite training, standards and disciplines.

• Seventhly, the governing body must satisfy itself that there is fair and open competition in the practice of the profession ...

• Eighth, the members of the profession, whether in practice or in employment, must be independent in thought and outlook.They must not allow themselves to be put under the control or dominance of any person or organization which could impair that independence.

• Ninth, in its specific field of learning, a profession must give leadership to the public it serves.

i have no idea what people are trying to say on profiles where the term is used but it has nothing to do with personality ,commitment to personal realationships or sex. "

Just realised that actually with my other qualification and hat... I am now a genuine professional - What a relief

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Its a good question ,there is a clear distinction with the "professional".

i have no idea what people are trying to say on profiles where the term is used but it has nothing to do with personality ,commitment to personal realationships or sex.

Just realised that actually with my other qualification and hat... I am now a genuine professional - What a relief "

makes you wonder if fabswingers had professional body what would be the rules ,i can only guess at the diciplinary ones lol

over a year ago

I can verify people's photos as genuine for passport and driving licence applications if I know them for 2 years or more.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Oh goody...not had a professional thread in oh 36 hours. Must be due a bbw thread any...second...now...

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'm purfisshinall cos I have letters plus my cum tastes of strawberries.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Oh goody...not had a professional thread in oh 36 hours. Must be due a bbw thread any...second...now... "

And one about what you should and should state as preference on your profile

over a year ago

"Hands up the professional professionals ?"

Ill pass im really not into fisting

over a year ago

Someone who doesnt show any photos on there profile!

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

If you interact with people you, I, we must do it in a professional manner!! that means...no SHOUTING, no swearing. Just speaking to people in a polite and respectful manner will do!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"If you interact with people you, I, we must do it in a professional manner!! that means...no SHOUTING, no swearing. Just speaking to people in a polite and respectful manner will do! "
Very much so

over a year ago

A lot of people that claim it cannot even spell it!

over a year ago

"A lot of people that claim it cannot even spell it! "

Maybe they just dont do "professional speaking"

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"A lot of people that claim it cannot even spell it! "
That does make me chuckle

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Someone who doesnt show any photos on there profile!"

Well, maybe they risk one eye ......

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Makes no difference to me. I never bother reading peoples profiles anyway. I'm the first to hoot with laughter the second I see a spelling or grammatical mistake on a profile that said 'professional' - if I were ever to read that which I never would ever anyway.

over a year ago

Lie down dear and tell me your inner most secrets I ll allow you with pleasre... to explore said secrets - in fact I insist on lying down for the event "

Thats not being very professional is it.

Unless you have a profession your not telling us about

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Lie down dear and tell me your inner most secrets I ll allow you with pleasre... to explore said secrets - in fact I insist on lying down for the event

Unless you have a profession your not telling us about "

You don;t know just how close you are with that

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Makes no difference to me. I never bother reading peoples profiles anyway. I'm the first to hoot with laughter the second I see a spelling or grammatical mistake on a profile that said 'professional' - if I were ever to read that which I never would ever anyway. "

FFS man! thought you'd read my profile...stop messaging me, I AM NOT looking for bi guys...!!

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Don't want to tar everyone with the same brush but most profiles that have messaged me and have professional on their profile, they usually tend to come over with a better than you attitude and think having professional on their profile means that they have a right to get other peoples pics/phone numbers before they need to give them

Again no everyone is like that but the majority have been like that

over a year ago

"

Unless you have a profession your not telling us about You don;t know just how close you are with that"

I dont need your personal information dear, just your statistics.

Can manage quite well with little info

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Unless you have a profession your not telling us about You don;t know just how close you are with that

Can manage quite well with little info "

36-24-36

No, I am fibbing. 40-30-40 more like

over a year ago

"

Unless you have a profession your not telling us about You don;t know just how close you are with that

Can manage quite well with little info 36-24-36

No, I am fibbing. 40-30-40 more like "

over a year ago

"Don't want to tar everyone with the same brush but most profiles that have messaged me and have professional on their profile, they usually tend to come over with a better than you attitude and think having professional on their profile means that they have a right to get other peoples pics/phone numbers before they need to give them

Again no everyone is like that but the majority have been like that"

over a year ago

I've always thort professionals were people who had a thro lounge (? ) a fitted shag, a Jacuzzi n a holiday timeshare (one week in January) in feungirola!!

Am I slipping behind the Times I wonder now

over a year ago

I never understand why it matters what you do for a living on here

I have met guys who have good well paid jobs and guys who have been unemployed, does having a good job make you a better meet? nicer to talk to? better in bed? not in my experience no

soon as people start asking about my job on here I stop talking to them, as I don't see what it matters, if someone's going to choose wether to meet me based on my job i'll take the decision out of their hands

over a year ago

What does it matter? No one reads the profiles anyway (noted by the amount on non bi playing straight couples who wink/invite us despite missing the word bisexual in our sub title title) so who really cares

over a year ago

"What does it matter? No one reads the profiles anyway (noted by the amount on non bi playing straight couples who wink/invite us despite missing the word bisexual in our sub title title) so who really cares "

Probably a rather sweeping generalization to say 'nobody' - I, for one read every Goddam word of any profile I look at which admittedly is only a few

over a year ago

A sweeping generalisation to note that you are but one of the 17486 currently online who does read profiles?

Point noted.

To re-phrase then: Virtually no one reads the profiles.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"A sweeping generalisation to note that you are but one of the 17486 currently online who does read profiles?

Point noted.

To re-phrase then: Virtually no one reads the profiles."

I read yours. Dave needs to practice his skipping a bit more

over a year ago

"A sweeping generalisation to note that you are but one of the 17486 currently online who does read profiles?

Point noted.

To re-phrase then: Virtually no one reads the profiles.

I read yours. Dave needs to practice his skipping a bit more "

that bloody rope... every time

By *ickloverMan
over a year ago

Devizes

I can put letters after my name. Does that make me a professional?

over a year ago

I have a degree and a recognised professional qualification - does that make me a Double Professional ? And not DP if any of your filthy minds was thinking sexual haha

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"I've always thort professionals were people who had a thro lounge (? ) a fitted shag, a Jacuzzi n a holiday timeshare (one week in January) in feungirola!!

Am I slipping behind the Times I wonder now "

lol, get a "fitted shag" and you would be ahead of the times and possibly could be envied, now a fit shag is good, a fitted one would be great

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread