Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Letting of steam!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Yes, I simply had to! I could not wait any longer! It has been building up!!!

Afterwards it was such a nice feeling - so cathartic, so purifying- so wonderful.

I steam cleaned my kitchen today!

What have you done recently that left you feeling happy and exhausted or steamed up??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Have you got one of those green steamer things? I see them advertised on television.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Getting a meet would help

over a year ago

Is it past the water shed yet?? haha!

I blitz'd my flat and totally cleared all the unwanted things out i don't want no more! Feels good knowing I'm not a hoarder

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Have you got one of those green steamer things? I see them advertised on television. "
Mine is a Murphy Richards and blue - had it a while. And boy, did it get a seeing to today

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Getting a meet would help "
Try steam cleaning

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Is it past the water shed yet?? haha!

I blitz'd my flat and totally cleared all the unwanted things out i don't want no more! Feels good knowing I'm not a hoarder "

That will be my next project as preparing for moving house again.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Steam clean ng is one of my favourite things to do. So theraputic

over a year ago

An idiotic team that are in charge of a particular programme we use at work that AGAIN have removed permissions I need without telling me for the second time yet neither of my counter parts have to put up with this problem and they do the same job exploded at work and giving up on it to be honest, would rather clean toilets than work for this company

over a year ago

I blitz'd my flat and totally cleared all the unwanted things out i don't want no more! Feels good knowing I'm not a hoarder That will be my next project as preparing for moving house again."

Me too, start of next year I hope to be back up north

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"An idiotic team that are in charge of a particular programme we use at work that AGAIN have removed permissions I need without telling me for the second time yet neither of my counter parts have to put up with this problem and they do the same job exploded at work and giving up on it to be honest, would rather clean toilets than work for this company "
Aw, I can empathise with feeling frustrated at work through other people's incompetence. Have a sit down with a cuppa and a biscuit.

over a year ago

"An idiotic team that are in charge of a particular programme we use at work that AGAIN have removed permissions I need without telling me for the second time yet neither of my counter parts have to put up with this problem and they do the same job exploded at work and giving up on it to be honest, would rather clean toilets than work for this company "

Steam clean the boss!!_

over a year ago

Pssst.... Keep a diary.... And be prepared to present a case for bullying or constructive dismissal.... Or.....

Fuckit...!!!! I'm here 9 to 5... If you dont give me the tools I need, that everyone else has, then you have the problem.... Not me...

Be careful about " exploding".... You risk being dismissed for insubordination....

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"An idiotic team that are in charge of a particular programme we use at work that AGAIN have removed permissions I need without telling me for the second time yet neither of my counter parts have to put up with this problem and they do the same job exploded at work and giving up on it to be honest, would rather clean toilets than work for this company

Pssst.... Keep a diary.... And be prepared to present a case for bullying or constructive dismissal.... Or.....

Fuckit...!!!! I'm here 9 to 5... If you dont give me the tools I need, that everyone else has, then you have the problem.... Not me...

Be careful about " exploding".... You risk being dismissed for insubordination.... "

Thats a good piece of advice (besides a cuppa!)You would not want them to have the last laugh there.

over a year ago

I blitz'd my flat and totally cleared all the unwanted things out i don't want no more! Feels good knowing I'm not a hoarder That will be my next project as preparing for moving house again."

I LOVE steam cleaning - I've got a hand held AND the black n decker floor mop. BOTH are brilliant n it's such a cathartic feeling wen the muck goes steaming away. I use em on carpets, upholstery, shower everywhere. Lol. I can't believe I'm OUTING meself confessing this Hahahahahaha

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I blitz'd my flat and totally cleared all the unwanted things out i don't want no more! Feels good knowing I'm not a hoarder That will be my next project as preparing for moving house again.

I LOVE steam cleaning - I've got a hand held AND the black n decker floor mop. BOTH are brilliant n it's such a cathartic feeling wen the muck goes steaming away. I use em on carpets, upholstery, shower everywhere. Lol. I can't believe I'm OUTING meself confessing this Hahahahahaha "

You re a cool dude!

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Yes, I simply had to! I could not wait any longer! It has been building up!!!

Afterwards it was such a nice feeling - so cathartic, so purifying- so wonderful.

I steam cleaned my kitchen today!

What have you done recently that left you feeling happy and exhausted or steamed up?? "

200 messages.....55 texts...40 WhatsApps....Dont have twatters...numb bum...feeling fat and looking forward to next week!! I really should have been looking for that form to cancel my Gym membership...oh well!!!

over a year ago

Oh lots of things, cleaning the ceiling was a strenuous task yesterday, still not finished, cleaning the windows was a trial after being covered I'm dust from the rendering work, and cleaning the oven again.

over a year ago

"An idiotic team that are in charge of a particular programme we use at work that AGAIN have removed permissions I need without telling me for the second time yet neither of my counter parts have to put up with this problem and they do the same job exploded at work and giving up on it to be honest, would rather clean toilets than work for this company

Steam clean the boss!!_"

I like your style

over a year ago

Be careful about " exploding".... You risk being dismissed for insubordination.... "

Luckily no bosses present but I will be speaking to my manager on Monday and if this team don't get sorted, I will be making an official complaint; we are in a consultation period at the moment and my stress level is high enough as it is, this just made it worse

over a year ago

Reading about all this cleaning malarkey has made me feel guilty today so I've decided to right wrongs ....

cleaner is coming round on Wednesday

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Reading about all this cleaning malarkey has made me feel guilty today so I've decided to right wrongs ....

cleaner is coming round on Wednesday "

I am going to put up a thread on "cheaters"

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I've spent the weekend making a miniature stage set for a project at work. Quite calming once I got into it, and it doesn't look like a pig's breakfast. Yey!

Post new Message to Thread