Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boobs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have asked my hubby this question before and he can't give me an answer. What is it about boobs? Why do men love them so much? I appreciate a nice pair of boobs on a sexy lady, but the men out there take it to another level.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's ingrained in us from when we were cavemen. Back then the cavemen would choose to mate with the female with the most attractive buttocks. Once we started wearing clothes the women could no longer display their buttocks so the thing that caught the mans eye was the women's cleavage. So if you catch us staring at your tits don't be cross, it's just a natural instinct that has been ingrained in us for thousands of years.

(B)

over a year ago

It's like asking a woman why she needs 50 pairs of shoes and a matching handbag for each

over a year ago

Haha that's the best answer I've ever heard. I usually get that it's because they make good pillows and stuff like that

over a year ago

It's cause u have them and we don't

over a year ago

"It's like asking a woman why she needs 50 pairs of shoes and a matching handbag for each "

That's because we need 50 pairs of shoes and a handbag to match. I just don't get what it is, my hubby loves mine and I'm not gonna complain. I don't Know why though

over a year ago

"Haha that's the best answer I've ever heard. I usually get that it's because they make good pillows and stuff like that "

It's true. It's something about evolution or some other shit like that. You can't argue with science.

over a year ago

Its because they're soft bouncy fun bags with suckable bits

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

I prefer a great looking ass on a woman over boobs any day, but i will happily appreciate good looking boobs.

Mainly because i don't have boobs myself. And they do add to the feminine aspects of women. And let's face it, they are great to look at....most of the time.

over a year ago

Its hardwired into us to love them. The feel, the jiggle, the look.

Same with the way ladies hips move in a circular movement. that drives us crazy because its what is hardwired into us. Im not making this up, its was on a BBC doc about attraction.

over a year ago

"Haha that's the best answer I've ever heard. I usually get that it's because they make good pillows and stuff like that "

My Grandkids love my pillows to fall asleep on

over a year ago

"Its because they're soft bouncy fun bags with suckable bits "

over a year ago

"Its hardwired into us to love them. The feel, the jiggle, the look.

Same with the way ladies hips move in a circular movement. that drives us crazy because its what is hardwired into us. Im not making this up, its was on a BBC doc about attraction. "

Fair enough, would you have put that had you not watched a documentary about it?

over a year ago

Thats a great question ..I love boobs but trying to think of a answer why i love them .I cant lol

over a year ago

"It's like asking a woman why she needs 50 pairs of shoes and a matching handbag for each

That's because we need 50 pairs of shoes and a handbag to match. I just don't get what it is, my hubby loves mine and I'm not gonna complain. I don't Know why though "

But why do you need 50 pairs when you can only wear one at a time?

By *aughtyboy 66Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Because tits are fucking Brilliant. The Bigger the better!! Ha Ha.

By *ilmisseCouple
over a year ago

leicestershire

"It's ingrained in us from when we were cavemen. Back then the cavemen would choose to mate with the female with the most attractive buttocks. Once we started wearing clothes the women could no longer display their buttocks so the thing that caught the mans eye was the women's cleavage. So if you catch us staring at your tits don't be cross, it's just a natural instinct that has been ingrained in us for thousands of years.

(B) "

I hear that reason so many times, but its a pile of rubbish, no basis in fact at all!

over a year ago

"It's like asking a woman why she needs 50 pairs of shoes and a matching handbag for each

That's because we need 50 pairs of shoes and a handbag to match. I just don't get what it is, my hubby loves mine and I'm not gonna complain. I don't Know why though

But why do you need 50 pairs when you can only wear one at a time? "

Because we need different shoes for different outfits and different occasions. I've got shoes that are purely for the bedroom and no where else. My fuck me shoes

over a year ago

"

Fair enough, would you have put that had you not watched a documentary about it?"

I think i would yes. Sounds better then they just look cool :0)

over a year ago

"It's ingrained in us from when we were cavemen. Back then the cavemen would choose to mate with the female with the most attractive buttocks. Once we started wearing clothes the women could no longer display their buttocks so the thing that caught the mans eye was the women's cleavage. So if you catch us staring at your tits don't be cross, it's just a natural instinct that has been ingrained in us for thousands of years.

(B)

I hear that reason so many times, but its a pile of rubbish, no basis in fact at all!"

It's a better answer than I just like looking at tits though isn't it ?

over a year ago

Because we need different shoes for different outfits and different occasions. I've got shoes that are purely for the bedroom and no where else. My fuck me shoes"

I've not matched shoes and bags for years

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Because they are amazing... They are squishy yet firm, amazingly pretty and erm... Yeah, they're just amazing. They look great too.

over a year ago

Because we need different shoes for different outfits and different occasions. I've got shoes that are purely for the bedroom and no where else. My fuck me shoes"

And I need different boobs cos they feel different and make me

over a year ago

And the all look slightly different...maybe thats the big appeal

(and apparently all men's cocks look the same )!

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

They are gorgeous love them

over a year ago

"And the all look slightly different...maybe thats the big appeal

(and apparently all men's cocks look the same )!"

I don't think all mens cocks look the same, they just don't get women going in then same way that boobs get men going. We all appreciate and love your cocks but they ain't the most attractive appendage in the world

over a year ago

"It's cause u have them and we don't "

You sure about that??

I've seen guys on here with bigger moobs than me!!!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

boobs are lovely to look at .. they say and jiggle and seem to have a life of their own. they re fun to fondle , squeeze and lick and suck . they turn girls on when they are played with .. so we do . men do not have such soft areas on their bodies (moobs are not as nice and bouncy).our nipples are not as sensitive so playing with yours fascinates us and fashion has always emphasised them . i always appreciate a nice cleavage and love perving pix of them especially lovely large ones like yours x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Because they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

But why do you need 50 pairs when you can only wear one at a time? "

We don't NEED them.... we just want them and deserve them.

There's 365 days in the year... 50 pairs of shoes is nothing.. I think I'm hitting on 250 just now

over a year ago

"boobs are lovely to look at .. they say and jiggle and seem to have a life of their own. they re fun to fondle , squeeze and lick and suck . they turn girls on when they are played with .. so we do . men do not have such soft areas on their bodies (moobs are not as nice and bouncy).our nipples are not as sensitive so playing with yours fascinates us and fashion has always emphasised them . i always appreciate a nice cleavage and love perving pix of them especially lovely large ones like yours x"

Perfect answer, I'm happy now and will never wonder again. I love my boobs

over a year ago

We don't NEED them.... we just want them and deserve them.

"

Same for blokes and boobs.....no, actually, we do need them

Post new Message to Thread