FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When I win the £157 million on Tuesdays lottery my first purchases will be...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

An Aston Martin

One each of every product in the local Bang and Olufsen store

Fly to Miami for Tim Hendricks to do a full back piece tattoo

Hire a Thai LadyBoy as a housemaid

What would you buy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A top of the range Audi R8

The entire Clinique skincare range

A holiday for me, Please Me and her little un to Disneyland in Florida (luxury of course)

A school in a 3rd world country which would be staffed by teachers throughout the year , free of charge for the kids to attend.

A year's pass to every MotoGP race in the paddock

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/06/13 11:52:16]

over a year ago

"A top of the range Audi R8

The entire Clinique skincare range

A holiday for me, Please Me and her little un to Disneyland in Florida (luxury of course)

A school in a 3rd world country which would be staffed by teachers

throughout the year , free of charge for the kids to attend.

A year's pass to every MotoGP race in the paddock

"

the school bit sounds amazing, the first thing I'd do is, shoes, lots and lots of shoes. Then hand my notice in, then get more tattoos and go on a massive holiday I think

over a year ago

A MINI Countryman, All 4, Diesel; spec'ed up to include climate control, full leather interior, and a tow bar so that it can tow my trailer; and keep my old girl for the occasional thrills at weekend.

By *ophiasChoiceWoman
over a year ago

ystrad mynach

A world pub crawl

By *imal75Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

get out of england and travel to world... Tell my boss work place to stick it where the sun don't shine !!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

An island somewhere warm and a good Internet connection and live the simple life.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

go buy my house in the country

then set up my delicatessen selling nothing but locally sourced organic products some of which would be produced by me.

A holiday for my best mate and her kids to disney and a shopping trip for me and him.

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Set up my own children's charity

Travel the world - Asia again

Design my own house

Lots of voluntary work

Happy happy happy

over a year ago

Before the first purchase, I would need to clear off my debts.

However, my debts can easily be cleared with half the price of a MINI Countryman All 4 Diesel.

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Ferrari 250 gt california spider

Bowlet wildcat

A preserved steam engine

A share in Oldham Athletic

Flying lessons

Keith

over a year ago

I would just go travelling for a while whilst it sank in and i decided what to do with the rest.

Would take a long awaited trip out to family in South Africa and all the other places ive wanted to visit.

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"A world pub crawl"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"A world pub crawl"

Think I'll join ya

By *1947Man
over a year ago

Bradley Wolverhampton

A lovely cottage that is up for sale in Morville, just outside Bridgenorth.

over a year ago

"I would just go travelling for a while whilst it sank in and i decided what to do with the rest.

Would take a long awaited trip out to family in South Africa and all the other places ive wanted to visit."

Absolutely spot on!!!

There's a certain hammock swinging on the deck of a certain beach cabin on the island of Koh Phangan in Southern Thailand - with my name written all over it!!!

A week or two of swinging in that will totally de-stress & clear the mind - & only then will I start to think about how to start spending it. But lots of charity stuff, for sure!!!

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

A small secluded place in the country with all modcons

over a year ago

Other purchases will be a camp site, an Airstream or a T@B caravan, a Disco to tow the caravan, a pad in central London, a piece of land to build my own home in the south as well as somewhere in France; whatever my nearests and dearests wish to have; quit the job and train to be a goldsmith and gemcutter so that I can indulge on my ultimate hobby of making fine jewellery from scratch; have a leisure centre built and run in the name of my late partner that will be free to use by all who have been involved in the armed forces; put aside sufficient money in the bank to live off the interest without having to worry about money ever again; and then give the rest away to my favourite charities.

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

"I would just go travelling for a while whilst it sank in and i decided what to do with the rest.

Would take a long awaited trip out to family in South Africa and all the other places ive wanted to visit.

Absolutely spot on!!!

There's a certain hammock swinging on the deck of a certain beach cabin on the island of Koh Phangan in Southern Thailand - with my name written all over it!!!

A week or two of swinging in that will totally de-stress & clear the mind - & only then will I start to think about how to start spending it. But lots of charity stuff, for sure!!!"

Just how beautiful is Thailand ?

Think we would employ a handful o ladyboys just to gently push that hammock !

over a year ago

Absolutely spot on!!!

A week or two of swinging in that will totally de-stress & clear the mind - & only then will I start to think about how to start spending it. But lots of charity stuff, for sure!!!

Just how beautiful is Thailand ?

Think we would employ a handful o ladyboys just to gently push that hammock !"

Incredibly beautiful - just like food, but as for the ladyboy; what ever floats your hammock, I guess! LoL

over a year ago

I want one of them lawnmowers you can sit on

over a year ago

I would have a house built to my own specifications with a large underground garage that would be stocked with every motorbike and car I've ever desired. I would also give a large chunk to my chosen charities.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

Buy my own island in the Caribbean.

Build a massive house on it like Branson's Necker Island.

Buy a yacht and a plane and learn to sail & fly them.

Give some to friends and family

Give some to New Cross hospitals childrens ward.

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

a motorhome for me and my 2 dogs

and go off into the sunset with them

as they have a passport .cos used to have

one and i miss it

over a year ago

Buy a hit man to take out dail eireann and enda Kenny, put myself in charge lol lol, failing that a one way ticket of Ireland, cos knowing these feckers, they will find a way of taxing me on it all lol

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

If I won the Euromillions I would be on a plane the next day to travel the world. I would keep travelling until I got sick of it.

Then I would go to Selfridges for a shopping spree - I may very well buy them out of Jimmy Choos.

I would set up a charity for under-priviledged kids.

over a year ago

Full size millenium falcon then hire out for weddings and party's

over a year ago

"Other purchases will be a camp site, an Airstream or a T@B caravan, a Disco to tow the caravan, a pad in central London, a piece of land to build my own home in the south as well as somewhere in France; whatever my nearests and dearests wish to have; quit the job and train to be a goldsmith and gemcutter so that I can indulge on my ultimate hobby of making fine jewellery from scratch; have a leisure centre built and run in the name of my late partner that will be free to use by all who have been involved in the armed forces; put aside sufficient money in the bank to live off the interest without having to worry about money ever again; and then give the rest away to my favourite charities.

"

A field of airstreams to rent out to like minded adults on a secluded site with full spa and a mysterious wood with all sorts of kinky surprises down the pathways!

I'd deffo mix business and pleasure!

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

First thing would be a lovely little bungalow for my parents, adapted so that mum can manage everything easily as she ages and her MS gets worse.

over a year ago

Add a pad in Glencoe to my list.

As for the camp site, I would install a large jacuzzi or two, massive open showers, etc. etc., and block a few weekends for use by adults only for sexy fun.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

my 1st purcahse would be a 1st class ticket for melbourne to watch the 2nd test between the lions and australia

once i got back..... being a hippy i would get myself a vauxhall ampera (long range electric car....)

then i'd start on an extension with a hottub... lol

over a year ago

Absolutely spot on!!!

A week or two of swinging in that will totally de-stress & clear the mind - & only then will I start to think about how to start spending it. But lots of charity stuff, for sure!!!"

.....So, first purchase would be the flight tickets & second would be a new telephoto lens for my SLR from Duty Free of course!!

over a year ago

This thread made me check my lotto for sat.. I won £10

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"This thread made me check my lotto for sat.. I won £10 "

You could buy some make up!

over a year ago

There were a number of winning tickets in my online syndicate games for Friday's Euromillion draw, and my share of the winnings is less than a quid!

over a year ago

"This thread made me check my lotto for sat.. I won £10

You could buy some make up! "

Or a better app

over a year ago

I would also have Mariah Carey do a private concert for me... I would just sit there singing 'you're shit and you know you are'

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

id buy a fully filled Petrol station.. would i have enough left for a packet of fags ??

over a year ago

A cold beer.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

I'd buy up my present employers premises and have all the senior management team moved into low ranking jobs, so they could find out just how staff have to to exist on the shitty wages they earn now!

Or I would turn it into a Swinger's Hotel!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

big house

pool

hot tub

marquee

fabbers party

over a year ago

I'd have a man den full of rock'n'roll memorobillia

over a year ago

A House to call my own, no mortgage or anything.

Sort the family out so they are comfy.

Then the selfish bit a 500cc two stroke, a bimota Tesi to see what all the fuss is about.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

[Removed by poster at 24/06/13 00:05:40]

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

A loft apartment on the south side of the thames in London.. with a roof garden and two parking spots. For my jaunts to visit the kids.

A house with a south /south east facing back garden like I have now with a wet room totally dedicated to the birds and a large kitchen sitting room attached. A master suite with superb bathroom.

A house for my son and his hubby in Italy so they can make stuff.! garden relax cook...

My daughter and her partner whatever they desire probably a snow boarding venue set up how they choose.

My hubby an ice rink with a class A hockey team and the chance to better his golf handicap.

That should keep us all happy for the rest of our lives.

Set up my friend in a nice house Not on the M40 motorway..so he didnt have to worry about working his fooking soxs off

every hour God sends.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Set up a charitable trust to help homeless ex-service people.

Get other ex-sevicemen who now own businesses to give them a job while we help with a place to live and generally getting them on their feet.

The important thing would be that every case was looked at individually and people weren't turned away because they didn't fit the mould.

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

if i win 157 Million..

my first purchase is probably a Lorry load of alcohol and cigars..

over a year ago

If I won that sort of money I would:

1. Quit my job and I would either go in and wait until we are busy and do a disappearing act or just not turn up at all without even contacting my employers.

2. Put in a decent amount of money into my families/friends account so they can enjoy it and live off it.

3. Build a house that suits my needs and specifications and make sure the house is exactly where I want it.

4. Leave money aside so I can pay bills without even doing anything.

5. Make my town a much better place to live in by bringing in new firms/entertainment to the area and employing staff who deserve it and offer them better pay, etc.

6. Knocking down old and unused building to do these things.

7. I will set up a scheme where people out of work can get work as I will find them something. Even if its a PA sort of job for myself and if they are struggling in the meantime. I will offer to lend them money with 0.1% interest as I am not sure how far my funds will last.

8. If my money stretches this far. I will keep a 25% profil of my businesses and invest it, 25% to give bonus's to staff, etc, 10% for repairs and bills and the rest will go Africa to provide water, etc.

So lord give me some money, lol

Post new Message to Thread