Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is it me or what?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do people who know nothing about swinging or have any experience of it, seem to sit in judgement on their holier than thou thrones and look down on members of this site? Yet the same sed people think nothing of picking up a guy/gal in a nightclub and f**king him/her the same night, and think thats more socially acceptable? I for one have made some great friends on here, and at least know quite a bit about the people i get intimate with. Opinions needed please... or ;ike i said maybe its just me??????? xxclairexx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope- it's not just you- people tend to live inside their own heads most of the time and can't quite get to grips with the fact that you're having more fun than they are!

over a year ago

we think the stigma is attached to the word "swinger" rather than the act of sex itself.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Nope i agree with all of the above u get the chance to chat everday in the chat room n build up a picture of how someone is u cant do that just by picking someone up in a bar n i bet many encounters end up with many regrets same as ppl who say they would rather use forums instead of chat how do u get to know ppl like that ??

would defo prefer to get to know someone over time that a one off meet with a complete stranger xxxx

luv jacs

xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"why do people who know nothing about swinging or have any experience of it, seem to sit in judgement on their holier than thou thrones and look down on members of this site? Yet the same sed people think nothing of picking up a guy/gal in a nightclub and f**king him/her the same night, and think thats more socially acceptable? I for one have made some great friends on here, and at least know quite a bit about the people i get intimate with. Opinions needed please... or ;ike i said maybe its just me??????? xxclairexx"

One word Claire: Envy.

XXXX

over a year ago

Envy is a fabulously apt word :o) That's all these people can get- they don't realise that there are some decent mates to be had from swinging- go us!!!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

i always maintained smart women swing as they at least have contact details for the guys they meet ..often the confirmed phone number car number ...

women who meet guys in pubs and take em home know nothing about em except they are male the rest could be bollox

mr x

over a year ago

Agree Claire and I guess men are really the worst for finding/fucking/forgetting in the nightclub or pub environment and for not knowing much more than her name

You can meet some lovely people on here and it is amazing how just a simple message to each other can develop. I had a lovely chat the other day with a woman on here and we found how much we had in common. Don't think that would have happened at a club at 12.30am after 8 double vodka and red bulls.

I'm not sure if it is envy though, maybe ignorance of exactly how it works

over a year ago

"Agree Claire and I guess men are really the worst for finding/fucking/forgetting in the nightclub or pub environment and for not knowing much more than her name

You can meet some lovely people on here and it is amazing how just a simple message to each other can develop. I had a lovely chat the other day with a woman on here and we found how much we had in common. Don't think that would have happened at a club at 12.30am after 8 double vodka and red bulls.

I'm not sure if it is envy though, maybe ignorance of exactly how it works"

ahhhhhhhh well ur just lovely anyway xxxxx lol xxxxxx

over a year ago

Well thank you Miss *smiles* xxx

over a year ago

I wouldnt class myself as a swinger...i prefer this way of meeting single guys rather than doing the going out and shagging end of night malarki. Have met sum great peeps who i still meet and are very good friends with.

Give me the internet anyday, to spending a fortune getting pissed and fooking sum stranger.

over a year ago

I actually said the very same thing to someone from here the other day, I'm not a swinger as such, just a very horny bugger lol

over a year ago

i hve just loged on and had the most rude mail because i said no to a meet!!!!not my type and then he said what are you doing on a swinging site!!!! so i said iam here to meet new friends and mix with different people and if we click we can take it further iam 36 and no what iam doing.... then he said you slag!!!!! so i said go home to the wife.... lol how rude so it not you its them mwah mwah xxxx

over a year ago

"i hve just loged on and had the most rude mail because i said no to a meet!!!!not my type and then he said what are you doing on a swinging site!!!! so i said iam here to meet new friends and mix with different people and if we click we can take it further iam 36 and no what iam doing.... then he said you slag!!!!! so i said go home to the wife.... lol how rude so it not you its them mwah mwah xxxx"

I get that all time and sumtimes worse. Thick skin, block and delete!!! xx

over a year ago

so hard because they judge me i hate to be judged people dont even no me lol iam v nice person lol just dont want to shag married men lol x

over a year ago

gimmie his username, i make him cry hahaha

over a year ago

anyway f**K the men let us girls party and have a gang bang lol on profile its says straight but bi just a little xxxxx

over a year ago

"anyway f**K the men let us girls party and have a gang bang lol on profile its says straight but bi just a little xxxxx"

u go for it il have a man anyday, u have the girls and il have the boys then????? xxxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"anyway f**K the men let us girls party and have a gang bang lol on profile its says straight but bi just a little xxxxx"

How little? xxxx

over a year ago

Im greedy i want both mmmmm

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Im greedy i want both mmmmm"

i'm with yu on that one!!!! lol x

over a year ago

"i hve just loged on and had the most rude mail because i said no to a meet!!!!not my type and then he said what are you doing on a swinging site!!!! so i said iam here to meet new friends and mix with different people and if we click we can take it further iam 36 and no what iam doing.... then he said you slag!!!!! so i said go home to the wife.... lol how rude so it not you its them mwah mwah xxxx"

Do as others have suggested plus report to Admin. The site needs to be rid of these people. What happens when people get this crap is they turn away from perfectly decent single blokes (as suggested by some contributers above as well ...lol).

Which is a shame.

over a year ago

"Im greedy i want both mmmmm

i'm with yu on that one!!!! lol x"

mmmm ...interesting profile Ms Debutante.

Oops sorry Thread hijack alert!

Post new Message to Thread