Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lazy Sundays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's everyone up to today? Any fun plans?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stillnin bed contemplating getting up but weather is awful

over a year ago

Can't say I blame ya, I'm in my pjs with a huge cup of tea and corrie

over a year ago

Going back to bed after breakfast, out for a walk with the dog, steak dinner (had a kebab instead last night, hence steak dinner tonight), may be a DVD if nothing worth watching on the box, etc., the usual for a Sunday.

over a year ago

Morning. Still in bed yet. Lunch with parents later before coming home to a lazy afternoon in front of the tv and fire - seeing as it's a miserable day!

over a year ago

Im still in my pyjamas

Im such a rebel today I feel I may explode

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm watching a ladies cycle race round Glasgow city centre/ West End. Lots of fit young bodies.

The men's race, for those who are into such things, starts at 13.30.

It's **ggered up getting around the city so think carefully about how you get here.

Enjoy.

over a year ago

I'm going to head out on my bike to a park, then do some exercise there. Then later I'll head for Sunday lunch with the family, followed by a walk to the nature reserve with my niece and nephew. Then I'll be off to treat my mate to a cheeky birthday drink. No lazy Sunday for me

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am off to the social at chams to catch up with everyone....

over a year ago

I'd love to have a lazy Sunday, I seem to be busier on a Sunday than any other day, think whoever said it's a day of rest must have been a man!!!

over a year ago

Im watching empire of the sun and relaxing

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'm still in bed

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Just going to Morrison's for a bit of shopping lol, then I might pop round and see how my mate is doing with some big DIY jobs in his new house, trouble is I just know he is going to rope me into plastering the bedroom :-$ it's a messy old job ha ha

over a year ago

"Just going to Morrison's for a bit of shopping lol, then I might pop round and see how my mate is doing with some big DIY jobs in his new house, trouble is I just know he is going to rope me into plastering the bedroom :-$ it's a messy old job ha ha"

Oosh go home and pretend you're ill haha. I couldn't be fussed with that, I'm doing usual womanly chores today though, might just do it naked though

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"Just going to Morrison's for a bit of shopping lol, then I might pop round and see how my mate is doing with some big DIY jobs in his new house, trouble is I just know he is going to rope me into plastering the bedroom :-$ it's a messy old job ha ha

Oosh go home and pretend you're ill haha. I couldn't be fussed with that, I'm doing usual womanly chores today though, might just do it naked though "

now I would like to be a fly on the wall and watch you doing your chores that would be a nice way to spend a Sunday.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

busy baking goodies to take on our camping trip and packing the last few bits ready for a relaxing day in chams tomorrow before heading "norf" to go camping

over a year ago

"Just going to Morrison's for a bit of shopping lol, then I might pop round and see how my mate is doing with some big DIY jobs in his new house, trouble is I just know he is going to rope me into plastering the bedroom :-$ it's a messy old job ha ha

Oosh go home and pretend you're ill haha. I couldn't be fussed with that, I'm doing usual womanly chores today though, might just do it naked though now I would like to be a fly on the wall and watch you doing your chores that would be a nice way to spend a Sunday."

I'm not even doing them yet, I'm chatting on here and having a wee play haha. Have to find some way to pass the time

over a year ago

Off to my mums for sunday dinner in a couple of hours and then just chilling for the rest of the day.

over a year ago

Had a lazy morning, just had a nice bath and debating weather to go to Asda or munch on biscuits for lunch

By *.poolguyMan
over a year ago

Thornton Cleveleys

Dog walked and fed, washing in the machine, late breakfast and then some shopping. Hard life for us guys.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm going to dye my roots, have breakfast, copy some CDs, make a picture frame with stuff I brought back from NYC, meet a friend for coffee and generally potter with my 90 year old body after yesterday's manual labour!

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

sex, snooze, sex, snooze..... could continue all day but need to eat

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

If the sun comes out I fancy a walk in the park...

Food definitely and then maybe back to bed

over a year ago

"sex, snooze, sex, snooze..... could continue all day but need to eat "

That's what I want but I got sex, a mini snooze and then he had to go to work

over a year ago

"I'm going to dye my roots, have breakfast, copy some CDs, make a picture frame with stuff I brought back from NYC, meet a friend for coffee and generally potter with my 90 year old body after yesterday's manual labour! "

Busy day

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I'm going to dye my roots, have breakfast, copy some CDs, make a picture frame with stuff I brought back from NYC, meet a friend for coffee and generally potter with my 90 year old body after yesterday's manual labour!

Busy day "

It's not so bad... I just dragged my ass out of bed after sleeping away the morning! Love a long lie!

By *imal75Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

waiting for the cricket to start if it ever happens !!!!!

over a year ago

"I'm going to dye my roots, have breakfast, copy some CDs, make a picture frame with stuff I brought back from NYC, meet a friend for coffee and generally potter with my 90 year old body after yesterday's manual labour!

Busy day

It's not so bad... I just dragged my ass out of bed after sleeping away the morning! Love a long lie! "

I'm meant to be doing housework but currently sat in front of the tv watching corrie, trying to find the energy

By *rank_SimoneCouple
over a year ago

Bideford

Ironing and packing bag ready for trip back to Hampshire to work.

Post new Message to Thread