Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Holidays

Jump to newest

By *uperock99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

What type of holiday do you prefer? Mountains & hiking, beach bum or what?

I still haven't chosen this summer what I want to do yet, I'm a last minute booker!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

i like a combination of the two so love camping holidays where i can walk and chill off camping tuesday

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Camping with the dog on my own since 2009.

Before that, I enjoyed road trips, camping and city breaks with my late partner, and city breaks with my ex-hubby.

Never one for package holidays, and never one for the beach and the sun.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

A combination of beach and sightseeing.

I burn really easily so there's a limit to how much lying in the sun I can do.

Later this year I'm off to Sicily. Days of ancient temples and Roman ruins alternated with some of the most beautiful beaches in the med all topped off with great food and wine.

Perfect!

over a year ago

Total beach bum, nothing more relaxing than laying on the beach catching some rays. And watching the passers by

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

Cities are great for me.. Best accommodation and plenty to do.... And if you get one full of history and near the sea or mountains even better. I recommend Barcelona..... Never a dull moment there.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I came back from Croatia yesterday.....I done some city travel, some kayaking and some snorkaling whilst doing touristy stuff as well

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Cities are great for me.. Best accommodation and plenty to do.... And if you get one full of history and near the sea or mountains even better. I recommend Barcelona..... Never a dull moment there. "

Barca is favourite along with dubrovnik

over a year ago

"Total beach bum, nothing more relaxing than laying on the beach catching some rays. And watching the passers by "

Yep me too

over a year ago

Off a week on Monday for a 4 night break in a Log Cabin in East Yorkshire, spend the day in York and the surrounding countryside over the 4 days then back to the Log Cabin for some relaxing time in the outdoor Hot Tub much better than any hotel break

over a year ago

I try to get a few weeks somewhere warm every year.

Love UK getaway weekends but for total chill out I need a different country without a phone/laptop.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Off to France in a few weeks and it will be a combination of sightseeing and sunbathing on the beach (where I shall continue to sightsee)

over a year ago

"Off a week on Monday for a 4 night break in a Log Cabin in East Yorkshire, spend the day in York and the surrounding countryside over the 4 days then back to the Log Cabin for some relaxing time in the outdoor Hot Tub much better than any hotel break "

Those forest holidays cabins are amazing!

over a year ago

"Off a week on Monday for a 4 night break in a Log Cabin in East Yorkshire, spend the day in York and the surrounding countryside over the 4 days then back to the Log Cabin for some relaxing time in the outdoor Hot Tub much better than any hotel break "

Are yiu taking leah cd with you lol

By *uperock99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Lots of good ideas sofar!

over a year ago

My next camping trip is in less than 3 weeks' time, off to one of my favourite sites in Dorset.

I shall bum around doing not a lot except to eat, a bit of cycling with the dog running next to the bike, go to Sandbanks so that he can dig himself into the sand etc...

Next trip is a the end of August in Norfolk, to see friends and family, as well as some cycling with the dog in the forest.

Prefer to have multiple short long-weekend trips throughout the year, rather than to spend all my annual leave on just one or two long holidays.

Later in Nov, I shall spend a week in the Far East, duty call, to visit my mum, which takes up 5 days of my holiday entitlement. Wish I were camping instead, however, it is only once every 2 years. I shall look forward to the food there!

DK

over a year ago

"Off a week on Monday for a 4 night break in a Log Cabin in East Yorkshire, spend the day in York and the surrounding countryside over the 4 days then back to the Log Cabin for some relaxing time in the outdoor Hot Tub much better than any hotel break

Are yiu taking leah cd with you lol "

of course down loaded all her songs

over a year ago

"Off a week on Monday for a 4 night break in a Log Cabin in East Yorkshire, spend the day in York and the surrounding countryside over the 4 days then back to the Log Cabin for some relaxing time in the outdoor Hot Tub much better than any hotel break

Are yiu taking leah cd with you lol "

you just want to come and listen to her with us tut tut

over a year ago

Are yiu taking leah cd with you lol you just want to come and listen to her with us tut tut "

How did u guess lol nah just want the hot tub

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Anywhere hot lol I like to see the sea and beaches but not go on them as I hate sand. I dint mind a bit of sight seeing but am happy with a book and a pool

over a year ago

Are yiu taking leah cd with you lol you just want to come and listen to her with us tut tut

How did u guess lol nah just want the hot tub "

anytime £5 an hr cpls or free to Leah fans x

over a year ago

Beach, relaxing with maybe the odd outing here and there. I like to chill on my jollys

Post new Message to Thread