Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Deleting messages due to distance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I live in Newcastle but work in Sheffield so I look for meets near Sheffield but I find so many women just delete my messages as they see distance being too much how does this work surely if you fancy a guy it doesn't matter about distance especially when you read verifications and see ppl meet when there alot if distance between them!!?

What do you all think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you know that it's specifically because of distance?

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

The "I can travel" routine tells me that the other person assumes ai will accommodate. A real put off. However unless they. Have a regular overnight setup..aka a hotel or similar. Then I too have to resign myself to the world of logistics and practicality.

over a year ago

"Do you know that it's specifically because of distance?"

Good point, mine get deleted even if they're on my door step haha.

To the OP, why not change your location to Sheffield if that's where your mostly meeting. or the very least Sheffield/Newcastle?

over a year ago

I'm guessing do yes!!! Vain I know but hey Ho!!

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"I live in Newcastle but work in Sheffield so I look for meets near Sheffield but I find so many women just delete my messages as they see distance being too much how does this work surely if you fancy a guy it doesn't matter about distance especially when you read verifications and see ppl meet when there alot if distance between them!!?

What do you all think?"

Sex gets better when you spend a little while fucking the same person on numerous occasions. Distance gets in the way of this and it can drain a lot of energy moving too quickly from guy to guy. I know. I've done it!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/06/13 01:55:16]

over a year ago

"I'm guessing do yes!!! Vain I know but hey Ho!!"

It was a rhetorical question. You don't know why they're deleted so assumed it's because of distance.

over a year ago

Good point mate!!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I insist on a coffee meet first to establish if we both want to take things further.

If I don't feel lust for the guy then I say no thanks - I probably turn down 60% of the men I meet for coffee. When I do say yes we generally arrange a play meet for a later date.

I turn men down on distance because I don't want them traveling a long way for a coffee and a no thanks. There is also a large pool of fab members local to me and if I hit it off with a local then we can play repeatedly at short notice.

over a year ago

Id love it if there was a distance filter on the messages

over a year ago

I should question my mails with the army man in America then

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Oh dear, someone's ego taking a pounding? Not an attractive trait: entitlement!

I don't meet men that don't accommodate. My adult children pop in so plans have to be changed at short notice. I list on my profile the areas I'm seeking playmates: simply areas I'M prepared to travel to.

I also always have a social coffee meet. Personally I won't meet anyone who claims he'd travel hundreds of miles for a coffee: needy, potential stalker...trouble I can do without ta.

You can see local playmates more frequently. I'm not a b&b for travelling salesmen types.

Post new Message to Thread