Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Where do they go!!

Jump to newest

By *opping_candy OP   Woman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've completely gutted my kitchen and my bedroom , produced 2.5 bin bags of junk, found a few things I'll be putting on ebay , filed away a bunch of important pieces of paper... but can't find my fecking marriage certificate anywhere, which is the reason I did all the tidying. Have resigned myself to having to get a new one. But seriously where do these things go?? My original birth certificate went walkies a couple of years ago so I ended up getting a new one of those too.

What have you lost with no explanation as to where it might have gone ?

I might have to add 'my marbles' to the list!

P.S. on the plus side , my kitchen has never looked better!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lost my virginity once..... To this day I still can't remember who to!

M

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I had to order and pay for new copy of my degree recently ... Despite being like Monica from friends and usually filing everything!!!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I did this with my passport. Had to get a new one at the bargain price of seventy quid. Went on holiday, came home, went to put my passport in its safe place and there was my passport that I'd looked high and low for. I emptied that drawer at least three times!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

you need one of those concertina file thingies . put all the certificates and passports etc in there xx

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

you need one of those concertina file thingies . put all the certificates and passports etc in there xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I did this with my passport. Had to get a new one at the bargain price of seventy quid. Went on holiday, came home, went to put my passport in its safe place and there was my passport that I'd looked high and low for. I emptied that drawer at least three times! "
DONT TALK ABOUT PASSPORTS...I cant find mine, and am resisting the urge to search for it further until tomorrow.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

On reading this I realise its not only my driving licence but marriage certificate too. I had them all together when opening a new bank account and not seen them since 12 mths ago I have sorted out a sack of old papers this weekend but still no sign. Grrr

over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"you need one of those concertina file thingies . put all the certificates and passports etc in there xx"

I've got one!

over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"On reading this I realise its not only my driving licence but marriage certificate too. I had them all together when opening a new bank account and not seen them since 12 mths ago I have sorted out a sack of old papers this weekend but still no sign. Grrr

"

Oh no, maybe they are in a handbag you've not used for a long time or something. I can't even remember when I last had my marriage certificate.

over a year ago

If they aren't in that special place reserved for odd socks, they may be down the back of the sofa...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I lost my passport ages ago..It was out of date but less hassle sending it off then filling out the lost passort form...I was emptying handbags and found it..

over a year ago

One thing I can guarantee though is that as soon as you've ordered a new one and received it you'll find the old one lol. I now have 2 driving licences which is kinda handy lol.

over a year ago

West Yorkshire

You'd think so but my original birth certificate is still awol!

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

After doing clothes washing, how the f..k do socks go missing, it happens all the time, odd socks in the drawer.

Post new Message to Thread