Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

6th sense

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This morning at 5.12 i woke in a cold sweat and with a genuine feeling that my blood had turned cold..

When i got to work a lady who is a close family friend had suffered a pretty bad stroke.

Do you ever just know that something has or is about to happen??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

yes I have this reoccuring dream..had it since I was little

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"This morning at 5.12 i woke in a cold sweat and with a genuine feeling that my blood had turned cold..

When i got to work a lady who is a close family friend had suffered a pretty bad stroke.

Do you ever just know that something has or is about to happen?? "

Yes, especially on the forums.....Seriously though I have a 6th sense about all sorts of things....I am a witch in reality....I am rarely wrong.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, I can't explain it but I do get very strong feelings when something is about to happen or happened.

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I had a strange well ... Dream, really. I dreamt I was eating this giant marshmallow. And when I woke up... The giant marshmallow I had bought earlier that day ... Had gone!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Definitely I didn't know how serios it was but I know my sister was hurt....

over a year ago

"This morning at 5.12 i woke in a cold sweat and with a genuine feeling that my blood had turned cold..

Do you ever just know that something has or is about to happen?? Yes, especially on the forums.....Seriously though I have a 6th sense about all sorts of things....I am a witch in reality....I am rarely wrong. "

I had a feeling you were

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do you ever just know that something has or is about to happen?? Yes, especially on the forums.....Seriously though I have a 6th sense about all sorts of things....I am a witch in reality....I am rarely wrong. I had a feeling you were "

I put a spell on you......

over a year ago

I was wanking once I got this feeling in my balls and I just knew I was going to cum. Does that count. Has happened quite frequently.

over a year ago

Do you ever just know that something has or is about to happen?? "

Yes I have very good intuition and only dream vividly when something is about to happen.

Post new Message to Thread