FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Back 2 Skool Avatar Challenge...THE RESULTS!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After lots of awesome entries, I have counted your votes and it's time to announce your winners....

our winning couple is Obi_Fox

the ladies category was a close call, Purring Pussy xx is the winner, with Ruby Sophia a very close runner up (just one vote in it!)

Runner up in the men's category is endangered species and the winner, and runner up in the entire challenge is Obi haive!

The winner of the tv/ts category is of course soxy! Who also received the most votes out of everyone, making them the overall winner!!

Congratulations Soxy, and all the other winners and well done to you all!! As usual you've been fab!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well done winners and to soxxy for over all winner

over a year ago

"well done winners and to soxxy for over all winner "
soxy

over a year ago

yay go sox!!!

purring pussy well done my dear xxxxxxxx

thanks to dangerously curvy for running this weeks comp xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"yay go sox!!!

purring pussy well done my dear xxxxxxxx

thanks to dangerously curvy for running this weeks comp xx "

I'm looking forward to taking part in the next one, which I will NOT be running! lol

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Well done to everyone, thanks to all that voted for me

I even managed to learn a couple of new chords on ma air guitar

over a year ago

Well done to all the winners and everyone who took part and to dangerously curvy for adding votes etc xxxx

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

well done everyone

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Well done to all. Spose id better give soxy his uniform back now then

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Well done everyone!

I'm soooooooo glad I wasn't at school with Obi but Soxy might have been quite amusing, especially in dull subjects like maths where the bra in algebra might have been more fun

over a year ago

Thank you to all who voted for me. No one remembers the runner up (oh that was me lol)

Well done to everyone who entered. It was hard to choose who to vote for - even moreso when some folk changed their avatar back n I couldn't remember their school one d'oh - well can ya blame em????

It was an exhausting few days but there were plenty of amusing entries!!!

I shall now go n have a lie down in a darkened room n await the arrival of my engraved runner up trophy

WHADDYA MEAN THERE'S NO TROPHY

(throws school cap on floor stamps on it. Flouts out of class) ITS NOT FAIR

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Yay!! Thanks guys!

He can now stop doing laps in my lounge and give back my bike!

Though it does also mean he'll be bold again . . .

over a year ago

Well Done Everyone xxxxx

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Congratulations to all!

There is one Englsih expression that tells it all and that cannot be translated in any language I know...

It's been a blast!

Mwaa, love, licks, kisses and strong feelings of LUST to all the winners!!

over a year ago

Well done all

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I won? I actually won? Wowza, thanks you everybody, I'll be doing cartwheels in my sleep. Many thanks for the votes, mwaaaah

over a year ago

Wow, close call. Happy to come second to such a lovely friend! Thanks all!!

over a year ago

Only just woke up and seen this!

Happy days! Thanks to everyone for all the votes!! I'd also like to thank my shirt designer and hair stylist, DC for running the challenge and totting up the votes - and all the staff at my local Starbucks! Oh - and thanks for all the votes on the couples shot! No rulers were harmed in the creation of that pic!

I'm glad to say work have found the funds for me to keep my car - so I've been able to return the bike to its rightful owner (Fox's little un!).

Roll on the next hair-brained idea and loads more fun entries!!!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

congratulations to all the entrants

one of the best challenges

and a big well done to the winners

over a year ago

Well done everyone xx

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Well done schoolies

over a year ago

Good grief Scotland’s seriously cold and wet this morning, But than again I shouldn’t have expected anything less by agreeing to an out of the blue (allegedly urgent) summons from my ex-employer late yesterday afternoon ……. ….

So here I am, now sitting in the “lobby” of a cardboard-box hotel surreptitiously plonked in the middle of a scruffy old industrial estate having just received a phone call from them saying, "sit tight until tomorrow lunch time",,,,,,

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just what I need after an overnight drive that involved picking up a pair of smelly hitch hikers who fell asleep in the back of my car and started snoring like couple of warthogs with sinus problems ….

I genuinely thought my exhaust had blown……. Sheeeeeesh…..fick-frick-frick and frick… they even tapped me breakfast too !!!! arghhhhhhhhhhh……

Anyway I digress ……..

I’ve just stolen a minute or two from this unyielding position of frustration to quickly pop on and say thank-you for the votes and well done to everyone who entered because you’re all winners ……

But hey, when I say your all winners, what I really mean is ,,,,, I won----I won….. la-la-lala-la….. you lot didn’t,……… so-oh, there,,,,,, lala-la-lala I won……. ;-)

Ohhhhh I enjoyed that!!!! Pffft…

Seriously though congratulations to everyone that continually make the forums the fun place it is….

Catch you as and when I can, or sooner if I learn how to run faster in these bloom’in heels,,,,,,, auch-aye the nooo !!

over a year ago

"Good grief Scotland’s seriously cold and wet this morning, But than again I shouldn’t have expected anything less by agreeing to an out of the blue (allegedly urgent) summons from my ex-employer late yesterday afternoon ……. ….

So here I am, now sitting in the “lobby” of a cardboard-box hotel surreptitiously plonked in the middle of a scruffy old industrial estate having just received a phone call from them saying, "sit tight until tomorrow lunch time",,,,,,

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just what I need after an overnight drive that involved picking up a pair of smelly hitch hikers who fell asleep in the back of my car and started snoring like couple of warthogs with sinus problems ….

I genuinely thought my exhaust had blown……. Sheeeeeesh…..fick-frick-frick and frick… they even tapped me breakfast too !!!! arghhhhhhhhhhh……

Anyway I digress ……..

I’ve just stolen a minute or two from this unyielding position of frustration to quickly pop on and say thank-you for the votes and well done to everyone who entered because you’re all winners ……

But hey, when I say your all winners, what I really mean is ,,,,, I won----I won….. la-la-lala-la….. you lot didn’t,……… so-oh, there,,,,,, lala-la-lala I won……. ;-)

Ohhhhh I enjoyed that!!!! Pffft…

Seriously though congratulations to everyone that continually make the forums the fun place it is….

Catch you as and when I can, or sooner if I learn how to run faster in these bloom’in heels,,,,,,, auch-aye the nooo !!

"

Well deserved

Post new Message to Thread