Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

awful experience

Jump to newest

By *attykit OP   Woman
over a year ago

leeds

Now I know why I don't do impromptu meets. Guy offered to come walk my dog with me social only. Chat see if we get on -he s local Exchanged messages. Saw his friend only pics. 6 shots of his face all same face. Set off in dog walk. No sign. Hung around for about 30 mins - dog knackered! !!!! Went to OTHER field not the one we were supposed to be meeting at. Was confronted by a gang of youths hurling abuse at me. Seems too coincidental to me as the abuse was very "sexual". Was really unnerved walking home incase they followed me.

Don't care if blokes get posed off or think I'm time wasting now. No meet until I'm 200% sure. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh dear that sounds terrible.

Don't blame you wanting to be more careful next time. Maybe coffee in a public place x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Have you messaged him since to check?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Now I know why I don't do impromptu meets. Guy offered to come walk my dog with me social only. Chat see if we get on -he s local Exchanged messages. Saw his friend only pics. 6 shots of his face all same face. Set off in dog walk. No sign. Hung around for about 30 mins - dog knackered! !!!! Went to OTHER field not the one we were supposed to be meeting at. Was confronted by a gang of youths hurling abuse at me. Seems too coincidental to me as the abuse was very "sexual". Was really unnerved walking home incase they followed me.

Don't care if blokes get posed off or think I'm time wasting now. No meet until I'm 200% sure. Xx"

Not being funny, hanging around for half an hour?!!

over a year ago

Sounds awful but maybe not connected maybe he just didnt turn up x

over a year ago

Thank god you are safe xx

over a year ago

That must have been terrible! Hope he messages with an apology and an explanation.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I personally wouldnt have gone in the first place

To risky thesedays as he could have been anyone

xxx

By *attykit OP   Woman
over a year ago

leeds

I messaged him whilst I was out said "you lost? ?" Thinking if he couldn't find me he may be able to access messages on his phone. It says he's online now using the mobile site but he hasn't read that message. Don't want to antagonise things if the youths were using a fake profile. Just glad i was careful "he" asked for my address to come over! ! Just really un settled by it. X

over a year ago

What a horrible yhungtyi happen ti you havr you heard from him since you got back x

over a year ago

"Now I know why I don't do impromptu meets. Guy offered to come walk my dog with me social only. Chat see if we get on -he s local Exchanged messages. Saw his friend only pics. 6 shots of his face all same face. Set off in dog walk. No sign. Hung around for about 30 mins - dog knackered! !!!! Went to OTHER field not the one we were supposed to be meeting at. Was confronted by a gang of youths hurling abuse at me. Seems too coincidental to me as the abuse was very "sexual". Was really unnerved walking home incase they followed me.

Don't care if blokes get posed off or think I'm time wasting now. No meet until I'm 200% sure. Xx

"

That's not really a long time to be out with your dog really, waiting around for half an hour on your own in a park maybe.

OP , sounds awful. Hope it hasn't ruined your confidence.

By *attykit OP   Woman
over a year ago

leeds

"

"

I normally walk max for between 30 and 45 minutes depending on the weather! ! So maybe hanging around was the wrong phrase. X

over a year ago

"I messaged him whilst I was out said "you lost? ?" Thinking if he couldn't find me he may be able to access messages on his phone. It says he's online now using the mobile site but he hasn't read that message. Don't want to antagonise things if the youths were using a fake profile. Just glad i was careful "he" asked for my address to come over! ! Just really un settled by it. X"

Don't give him yoir address

By *attykit OP   Woman
over a year ago

leeds

"

Don't give him yoir address"

No never. Figured if I was in the park with other people around just walking the dog and chasing is be safe. Want going to get up to anything. Just say hi. It would be nice to have someone local!

over a year ago

"

Don't give him yoir address

No never. Figured if I was in the park with other people around just walking the dog and chasing is be safe. Want going to get up to anything. Just say hi. It would be nice to have someone local! "

Yea am sure iy would x

over a year ago

bloody hell,i bet u were bricking it on way home.

and then blokes wonder why us single fems wont meet as and when they want.they have no idea how worrying it can be to do a single meet.

take care an be safe lady.xxx

By *attykit OP   Woman
over a year ago

leeds

He's been in touch and said it wasn't him. He wasn't sure where we were meeting and the incident was nothing to do with him. But I'm staying home with the door locked!!

over a year ago

"He's been in touch and said it wasn't him. He wasn't sure where we were meeting and the incident was nothing to do with him. But I'm staying home with the door locked!!"

Best idea hun stay safe xx

over a year ago

"He's been in touch and said it wasn't him. He wasn't sure where we were meeting and the incident was nothing to do with him. But I'm staying home with the door locked!!"

Hope you're ok. Have a glass of wine and try to have a relaxing evening!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

That's not really a long time to be out with your dog really, waiting around for half an hour on your own in a park maybe.

OP , sounds awful. Hope it hasn't ruined your confidence. "

I read it as hung around as they were supposed to walk dog together. Either way, not nice.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you,ll have a rethink of how best to do things and fingers crossed a few of the girls help you to do so.

Little bastards

over a year ago

Ladies, please! First meets in a public place of your choosing so it's familiar and you feel safe. Any decent bloke will understand and agree to that.....

Post new Message to Thread