Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Garment Error

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It is very rare that I leave my house looking like the back end of a bus. But this morning I went to Asda in my dog walking clothes which are leggings and a hoodie with trainers. Dead comfy and when I'm stomping through fields I don't give a toss what I look like.

This would have been fine until my lovely vanilla friend came round for lunch and pointed out that I'm wearing Red French Knickers - I was quite taken aback by that, and asked how she knew... Apparently, my leggins aren't quite as opaque at the top as I thought.

Any other garment errors? Or am I the only loon to inadvertently display my smalls to the public!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wardrobe malfunctions yeah I've had those.

Security lights at supermarkets late at night, turn certain items (all in one body suit) see-through and when you go out in either no underwear or sexy underwear.... well security smile at you

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Walked round Asda with my little one, he decided to pull my top down and I hadn't noticed at first so had my bra hanging out of my top. Wondered why I got a few smiles.

Used to do the promotion displays in the pub, and was on a stool with my skirt tucked into my knickers, (I was lovely and slim at this time) bar was very busy and not one man told me. Ended up being one of the girls coming on her shift who told me about 15 minutes later.

Told this one before, but I have once taken the pooch for a walk with a pair of knickers stuck to my jeans after getting jeans out of the tumble drier and didn't notice til I got home an hour later and had been chatting to the daily dog walkers group

By *mmaRichardsTV/TS
over a year ago

Warrington

Had an incident when in the supermarket in male mode but wearing bra, Knicks with stockings and suspenders when a female friend came over to say hello and put her hand on my shoulder right on the bumps on my bra strap. I was horrified but nothing was said and we haven't discussed it since.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

White dress, no bra and only a thong + pouring down rain caused a few stares.

Post new Message to Thread