Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Roman Baths.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was over seas just back and was looking around a Roman public Bath house. Now we may think this bi stuff not been going on long well it was 1000S years ago and in there time very normal .....Yes its was normal to be bi ..The things thay would get up to in there bath houses. I Was loving hearing about what thy would get up too ... and gladiators the woman looked up to them wishing to have there babies and eat the muck and stuff even off there skin , lol thinking it made them strong .. was not all sex ,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah but Game4it, they all shared the same sponge on a stick for wiping their bottoms after they’d had a pooh…..

But I do like the idea of men wearing those lil short gladiator skirts though…

over a year ago

Why can't we all be like that in a free world and not worry about what sex you are.. Ill be a roman any day

over a year ago

The Romans had a terrific sense of humour - when a famous Greek musician came to do a performance and boasted that his voice could charm wild animals, they gave him the chance... and a few lions they released on stage with him, ate him.

over a year ago

"Why can't we all be like that in a free world and not worry about what sex you are.. Ill be a roman any day"
Tell you the Romans was a very horny lot ....... and loved it in front of people was normal to them , lol Thay loved being nude ... now how the hell did woman cope when on a period , lol I wish I had asked him that ,

over a year ago

"The Romans had a terrific sense of humour - when a famous Greek musician came to do a performance and boasted that his voice could charm wild animals, they gave him the chance... and a few lions they released on stage with him, ate him. "
yes and all them gods ......... thay would be all over the place looking down on them , Theres gods for everything thay loved .

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Why can't we all be like that in a free world and not worry about what sex you are.. Ill be a roman any dayTell you the Romans was a very horny lot ....... and loved it in front of people was normal to them , lol Thay loved being nude ... now how the hell did woman cope when on a period , lol I wish I had asked him that , "

Rest assured they managed..lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It was all bi in the olden Roman times, and everyone was TV, even the gladiators wore skirts yo!

You could be fighting some bro and you would have some of his junk in your face. So they would just suck it and stuff. It was all cool back then.

I went to Pompeii one time and they just drew cocks all over their houses and doors. Everyone loved cocks back then.

over a year ago

"It was all bi in the olden Roman times, and everyone was TV, even the gladiators wore skirts yo!

You could be fighting some bro and you would have some of his junk in your face. So they would just suck it and stuff. It was all cool back then.

I went to Pompeii one time and they just drew cocks all over their houses and doors. Everyone loved cocks back then."

well pussy too in all ways. And a lot in public . We can look back seen its all been done before , Randy lot thy was .

over a year ago

I loved Pompeii and want to go back so beautiful x

over a year ago

When Pompeii was first excavated they found so many sexually orientated statues, figurines, and artwork in general that 'offended' Victorian society that they locked the lot away in museums - mostly in London!

If anyone 'invented' swinging, it was the Romans - Gawd bless em'!

And if anyone has ever seen the bit of toilet graffiti which goes... "I was here to sit and think. You are here to shit and stink" - guess where that comes from...... (Pompeii, for those who need it spelled out... Lol!)

ted.

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

What have the Romans ever done for us?

Bodily functions were not private matters.

Prostitution was normal, Temple prostitution was classy.

However, slavery, spectator sports based on death and blood-letting, 'easy' divorce (pay back the dowry but keep the children), outweigh the law and order and aqueducts etc....

Post new Message to Thread