over a year ago

Benidorm

[Removed by poster at 21/06/13 11:41:36]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iddyandher OP   Couple
over a year ago

Benidorm

Sorry guys prediction text ggggrrrr

The new big brother secrets and lies this year I think wolfy is Peter Kay ???? Anyone else have any ideas?

Answers on a postcard lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loving bb this year..

Want sallie to go tonight.

over a year ago

"Loving bb this year..

Want sallie to go tonight.

"

I don't want either of them to go x

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I think big brother is no better than illegal cock fighting . Stupid people seduced by fame and made to perform humiliating tasks to amuse people who feel entertainment should be humans treated sadistically x

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Salli needs to wind her neck in a bit! She comes across like a bully

Love the twins.

Still a bit about Jemima getting a formal warning the other night though. Saying that, she should have been given one for saying she's a SJP look a like

over a year ago

"Salli needs to wind her neck in a bit! She comes across like a bully

Love the twins.

Still a bit about Jemima getting a formal warning the other night though. Saying that, she should have been given one for saying she's a SJP look a like "

No way should she have got a warning for that!!

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"I think big brother is no better than illegal cock fighting . Stupid people seduced by fame and made to perform humiliating tasks to amuse people who feel entertainment should be humans treated sadistically x"

Of course, it is typical car crash television. A lot of them do just want their 5 minutes of fame and have little dignity left after some of the tasks, but that's what makes it so watchable for me. I love people watching and how they interact. Unfortunately it is no longer true to the initial experiment, but I'm loving the whole secrets and lies and how it will unravel as the series progresses.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

Still a bit about Jemima getting a formal warning the other night though. Saying that, she should have been given one for saying she's a SJP look a like

No way should she have got a warning for that!! "

Glad I wasn't the only one.

If anyone should have received one was Salli for calling Michael a c*!t and how she's going to make his life hell if she stays. Thought that was threatening behaviour IMO.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I think big brother is no better than illegal cock fighting . Stupid people seduced by fame and made to perform humiliating tasks to amuse people who feel entertainment should be humans treated sadistically x

Of course, it is typical car crash television. A lot of them do just want their 5 minutes of fame and have little dignity left after some of the tasks, but that's what makes it so watchable for me. I love people watching and how they interact. Unfortunately it is no longer true to the initial experiment, but I'm loving the whole secrets and lies and how it will unravel as the series progresses."

It's not people watching it's very poor attention seeking actor watching

I don't understand why so many people like to be manipulated is such am obscene way and I mean the viewers as I feel sadly the program is more a reflection on its viewers than its actors

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

I don't understand why so many people like to be manipulated is such am obscene way and I mean the viewers as I feel sadly the program is more a reflection on its viewers than its actors "

It is people watching though, yes they are all attention seeking, some more than others.

How are viewers manipulated into watching? And what is it reflecting about me that I watch it, other than I have shite taste in television?

I have watched every series bar one, but still enjoy it now. Not because I am manipulated into viewing, it's because I like watching it, the same way I like to watch documentories or soaps or dramas. If you are saying people are manipulated into watching it, why have the viewing figures dropped and it was bought by C5 when C4 stopped commisioning it?

over a year ago

I've always found it to be like watching paint dry - but this series with actor placed in there, is bloody interesting!!

How long is he in there before he shows his hand - does anyone know?

over a year ago

Show is pointless

People sitting in a house watching people sit in a house

over a year ago

"Show is pointless

People sitting in a house watching people sit in a house "

Its a life substitute for the terminally lonely.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"I've always found it to be like watching paint dry - but this series with actor placed in there, is bloody interesting!!

How long is he in there before he shows his hand - does anyone know? "

No idea. I'm liking this actor thing though, but don't want it to drag on for too long. Maybe another week unless it will keep spicing things up.

But I can see him being put up for eviction if it's normal nominations next week.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"Show is pointless

Its a life substitute for the terminally lonely. "

I don't get how people can make such sweeping generalisations, especially if they don't/never watched it

over a year ago

"I think big brother is no better than illegal cock fighting . Stupid people seduced by fame and made to perform humiliating tasks to amuse people who feel entertainment should be humans treated sadistically x"
Ah but it makes a change from abusing Animals

over a year ago

"I've always found it to be like watching paint dry - but this series with actor placed in there, is bloody interesting!!

No idea. I'm liking this actor thing though, but don't want it to drag on for too long. Maybe another week unless it will keep spicing things up.

But I can see him being put up for eviction if it's normal nominations next week. "

I agree - the 'plant' makes it really interesting. Maybe they'll keep having public nominations so as to keep him there. There's certainly going to be some egos bruised when they find out that it's the public whose been speaking through the actors mouth - starting tonight - priceless!!

over a year ago

I think michael gets outted tonight.. and leaves instead of the 2nd housemate he saved.

just a hunch

over a year ago

"I think michael gets outted tonight.. and leaves instead of the 2nd housemate he saved.

just a hunch"

Oh nnnnoooooooooooo! Hope not - it's so damn funny .....unlike some punters, I think he's doing a brilliant job - that must be so damn hard keeping 'on the ball' 24/7 - the only time-out you get is in bed.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

But I can see him being put up for eviction if it's normal nominations next week.

I agree - the 'plant' makes it really interesting. Maybe they'll keep having public nominations so as to keep him there. There's certainly going to be some egos bruised when they find out that it's the public whose been speaking through the actors mouth - starting tonight - priceless!! "

That will be amusing to watch, except Salli will be like "I said that all along he was an actor!"

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"I think michael gets outted tonight.. and leaves instead of the 2nd housemate he saved.

just a hunch

Oh nnnnoooooooooooo! Hope not - it's so damn funny .....unlike some punters, I think he's doing a brilliant job - that must be so damn hard keeping 'on the ball' 24/7 - the only time-out you get is in bed."

No hints on twitter as yet, and no questions/tasks for Michael.

Love the sneaky smiles to the camera he does. He has been brilliant though.

over a year ago

"Show is pointless

People sitting in a house watching people sit in a house "

Its like many of the soaps it for the cerebrally challenged who form a bond with their imaginary on tv new best friend. Well its hardly highbrow no matter how hard you try to make it seem but it does make watching paint dry pretty appealing.

over a year ago

Only reason why i have that theory as one of the presenters said double elimination friday and now dexter was saved.. cant see them booting sallie and gina.

I like it now ginas calmed down but sallies just a vile threatening bully.

disliking dan for his isolation of michael too

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"Only reason why i have that theory as one of the presenters said double elimination friday and now dexter was saved.. cant see them booting sallie and gina.

disliking dan for his isolation of michael too"

Ah missed that.

Hmmm I'm unsure of Dan over the whole isolation of Michael (even though he is right) still not fair to keep going on about it especially when he is about, just seems like Dan is obsessed by it, and Dexter was right to say what he did. Felt for Dexter when he was trying to explain and Dan took the piss out of him when he got muddled.

over a year ago

Either way im hooked on it.. going to bed at 11pm kills me when im up at 6am but at least i sleep lol

By *semymouth_2024Man
over a year ago

swanwick, Alfreton

"Either way im hooked on it.. going to bed at 11pm kills me when im up at 6am but at least i sleep lol"

I'm hooked too, Michael's been great, think sallie will go tonite

Emma Willis is the perfect replacement for this series, she's doin a great job as main presenter

over a year ago

I agree - the 'plant' makes it really interesting. Maybe they'll keep having public nominations so as to keep him there. There's certainly going to be some egos bruised when they find out that it's the public whose been speaking through the actors mouth - starting tonight - priceless!!

That will be amusing to watch, except Salli will be like "I said that all along he was an actor!" "

Yeah, but all the things that she's slagged Michael off for - she's been slagging the voting public off for - gunna be such an ego-bruising for her - can't wait!!!

over a year ago

"Only reason why i have that theory as one of the presenters said double elimination friday and now dexter was saved.. cant see them booting sallie and gina.

disliking dan for his isolation of michael too"

Yeah Sallie just cant handle rejection/defeat - as soon as she was nominated by Michael (& the reasons for it) she instantly hit out at him - just like last night against the Oriental guy (can't remember his name soz ) - she strikes out like a primary school kid - extremely insecure - yet within about 5 seconds of learning that Micheal had been given the sole nomination rights, she stood up & said instantly, "I like him!" ......ssssoooooooo insecure!!!

Whatever happens tonight, at least one person is going to realise that it was the public who voted for the nominations - & reasons for - sssssoooooooooo looking forward to that!!!

PS: does that make me a sadist? Ö

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I think big brother is no better than illegal cock fighting . Stupid people seduced by fame and made to perform humiliating tasks to amuse people who feel entertainment should be humans treated sadistically x

Of course, it is typical car crash television. A lot of them do just want their 5 minutes of fame and have little dignity left after some of the tasks, but that's what makes it so watchable for me. I love people watching and how they interact. Unfortunately it is no longer true to the initial experiment, but I'm loving the whole secrets and lies and how it will unravel as the series progresses.

I don't understand why so many people like to be manipulated is such am obscene way and I mean the viewers as I feel sadly the program is more a reflection on its viewers than its actors "

I'm an avid viewer.

Reflect on that.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Show is pointless

Its a life substitute for the terminally lonely. "

Really ? How do you know that ?

over a year ago

28 mins to go.. im a a proper sad sack.. lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

just a hunch"

He can't. It was a public vote.

You can't make people PAY for their choice and then change it.

over a year ago

"Show is pointless

Its a life substitute for the terminally lonely.

Really ? How do you know that ?"

here here (not in the Westminster drone) I admit, I never liked bn, but this is incredibly entertaining with the 'plant'...... it's such a psychological experiment ......albeit making me sound sadistic!

over a year ago

just a hunch

He can't. It was a public vote.

You can't make people PAY for their choice and then change it.

"

3 people were put up for eviction (Sallie, Gina and Dexter)

then the public had saved Dexter.. but im sure on the show they have after the main show one of the presenters said that two people were leaving

Since the public vote is still open to evict either Sallie or Gina, my logic is that it must be Michael who also leaves.

Could be wrong and i could be doing a 'Dan' with my conspiracy theory lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hmmmmmmm

I saw Dexter being saved.

I hope Michael goes. He gives me the creeps.

over a year ago

"Hmmmmmmm

I saw Dexter being saved.

I hope Michael goes. He gives me the creeps. "

soon as he entered i thought 'Mr Tumnus'

and then thought 'tle dee & tle dumb' with the twins lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I want.....

Michael out

Jemima out

Wolfie out ( fucking looney )

The rest can stay..

I'll hump Daley and leave him sobbing and feeling all bewildered in the tree house.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I prefer Gina to Sally

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The Welsh lad is odd.

over a year ago

Have to say... I haven't watched any BB this year, or any other year for that! Boring attention seeking numbnuts trying to get 15 mins of fame! As for the celeb big bro, has beens and nobodies! BORING!!!

over a year ago

"I prefer Gina to Sally "

past few days she has become a likeable person and not gone out to isolate people and avoided confrontation.

Sallie really downhill in my opinion when she stood up and had a go at Michael for voting her to be put up for eviction.. if i was Michael at that point id have said 'and you've just shown why i nominated you'

over a year ago

"The Welsh lad is odd."

took me a while to catch on he was deaf though

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The Welsh lad is odd.

took me a while to catch on he was deaf though "

I knew that cos they said on his VT

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hard of hearing ....not DEAF!

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Can't beat being manipulated by the media x why would any one here care about the prosperity of any of tthese people spend your time giving a damn about yourself your family a hobo a frog even a piece of dog shite at least this is real

Look up the word vicarious

over a year ago

"Hard of hearing ....not DEAF!"

well he represented Wales on the Deaf football team and has 70-80% hearing loss..

sorry if thats not PC just going off those facts

over a year ago

wooop Michael comes out

over a year ago

Taxi for saggy fits Sally

over a year ago

"Taxi for saggy fits Sally"
oops saggy tits

over a year ago

Oops poor Wolfy she"s even more upset now she has found out it was the Puplics opinion and not that of Mike's lol

over a year ago

"Oops poor Wolfy she"s even more upset now she has found out it was the Puplics opinion and not that of Mike's lol"

yeah id have been well gutted with that

By *iddyandher OP   Couple
over a year ago

Benidorm

Glad big mouth side tits sallie has gone who will be next????

Post new Message to Thread