April fool

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Did anyone fall for anything this morning? lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. The couple who said they wanted to meet on friday. Strangely when i called the number they gave me i got no reply.. Not from here i hasten to add.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Aaawww thats not even funny

Our son is doing mock exams this week and did'nt have to go into school as early so he was having a nice lie in and we woke him up and told him he had 10 mins to get to school or else he would miss his exam when he had loads of time

He was'nt impressed but it amused us for about all of 2 seconds lol

over a year ago

Someone at work today put shoe polish on my phone ear piece and my ear was dirty most of the day, not funny really as I had to do a disciplinary, it did not go well

over a year ago

"Someone at work today put shoe polish on my phone ear piece and my ear was dirty most of the day, not funny really as I had to do a disciplinary, it did not go well "

LMFAO

over a year ago

Well my sister was dumped by her boyfriend this mornin with a text........and it was no april fool!!!

What a b*****d eh.

over a year ago

total git...she is better off without him if he is like that hun x

over a year ago

Yes, that is not good, if his intention was to finish with her, he could have waited until tomorrow or indeed done it yesterday, she would have for one second laughed I guessed this morning at first

What an arse he is

over a year ago

"Well my sister was dumped by her boyfriend this mornin with a text........and it was no april fool!!!

What a b*****d eh.

"

yeh very

hate people who do that

why they no say it face 2 face

over a year ago

cowards way out eh, u men are prone to it lol

over a year ago

no they just dont have the balls they were born with babes

over a year ago

"no they just dont have the balls they were born with babes"

lol my husband once had his mum tell a lass he wasnt interested we still cringe now lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"no they just dont have the balls they were born with babes"

omg here we go get stuck into all men ....its like watching les dawson and the bloke off coronation street do there housewife bit ....

over a year ago

"no they just dont have the balls they were born with babes

omg here we go get stuck into all men ....its like watching les dawson and the bloke off coronation street do there housewife bit ...."

Flo and Ada PD, well i think us females have come to realise what spineless, run away if things get a little tough hide behind texts bunch of tools SOME (not all) men really are xx

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

omg here we go get stuck into all men ....its like watching les dawson and the bloke off coronation street do there housewife bit ....

Flo and Ada PD, well i think us females have come to realise what spineless, run away if things get a little tough hide behind texts bunch of tools SOME (not all) men really are xx"

ahh and of course women dont do that sort of thing then ...its alllll out in the open and above board ....i am afraid it isnt babe ....so just calm down and take a chill pill

over a year ago

Flo and Ada PD, well i think us females have come to realise what spineless, run away if things get a little tough hide behind texts bunch of tools SOME (not all) men really are xx

ahh and of course women dont do that sort of thing then ...its alllll out in the open and above board ....i am afraid it isnt babe ....so just calm down and take a chill pill "

Grrrrr Im going through my angry stage...let me enjoy it lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

ahh and of course women dont do that sort of thing then ...its alllll out in the open and above board ....i am afraid it isnt babe ....so just calm down and take a chill pill

Grrrrr Im going through my angry stage...let me enjoy it lol"

you should of said .....awww ok ...

over a year ago

its ok its passed lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Aaaww I feel really guilty now cos I used to get my mum to tell blokes I was'nt interested in them

I was a teenager though and very shy and did'nt like hurting their feelings

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

It was always the boys mothers that used to tell me.....!!

I never got the hint when they said they didnt need a babysitter. Just thought they were being rude.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"It was always the boys mothers that used to tell me.....!!

I never got the hint when they said they didnt need a babysitter. Just thought they were being rude."

awww deb your so sweet .....x

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

i (gez) am now 37 when i was 23 i found out the my girlfriend of 5 years and the mother of my child and my best mate of ...23 years were having an affair, and i was out he was in, found out on april fools day, had forgot about it (been april 1 st) till now lol, obviously was devastated at time, and missed him more than her lol, glad i,m not with her now tho she hasnt aged well ha ha

Post new Message to Thread