Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hot list

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We must be able to get a guy in the hotlist. It's always full of very hot women but surely us men can fight back. Love the women but you women must find someone on here hot enough to get them up there!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

My tool kit and I have been there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm confused, I only have men in my hotlist

over a year ago

Ive got a couple of men in mine

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm confused, I only have men in my hotlist "

Blond moment! I think he is speaking about most fabbed pics

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I never use it

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

He means hot pics not hot list

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry i meant top 10 fabbed!! Never seen a guy there!

over a year ago

Oh well, I dont go there

over a year ago

Me neither

over a year ago

Tends to be the same people - some are more bothered about it than others!

But we did get Ryan's toolkit in there and I think I once made page 7!

Oh - and way back we managed to get a forum regular (dressed in a tutu - male!) on page 1 and for a while was most fabbed - so anything's possible!!

over a year ago

"Tends to be the same people - some are more bothered about it than others!

But we did get Ryan's toolkit in there and I think I once made page 7!

Oh - and way back we managed to get a forum regular (dressed in a tutu - male!) on page 1 and for a while was most fabbed - so anything's possible!! "

was just gonna mention him

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

I'm sure Soap was in the top three at one point. Lovely guy, don't think he's on here anymore.

You,d be in our hotlist if you were bi. We,ll fab your pic regardless

over a year ago

"Me neither "
Im not hot enough and dont have kinky pics lol

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

*Soapy

over a year ago

It's a page I've never looked at but I would imagine most weeks I'm somewhere near top of the list

(Whaddya mean 'haha bloody ha!' )

over a year ago

"We must be able to get a guy in the hotlist. It's always full of very hot women but surely us men can fight back."

I suggested once that it should be possible to fab a persons profile rather than just their pics - if it were so, you'd regularly be seeing single males much nearer to the top spot.

over a year ago

"We must be able to get a guy in the hotlist. It's always full of very hot women but surely us men can fight back.

I suggested once that it should be possible to fab a persons profile rather than just their pics - if it were so, you'd regularly be seeing single males much nearer to the top spot."

You reckon ????

Don't forget - less than 1% use the forums - and since the majority of 'Most fabbed' pics get there via single males contributions I don't see a facility to fab profiles as changing that dynamic!

*unless of course you change your status to bi ?

over a year ago

I agree that it would be good to see more guys in the most fabbed pics....

If anyone wants to send me their pics in private so I can see if it's good enough to get in..... Feel free ( only joking )

over a year ago

"We must be able to get a guy in the hotlist. It's always full of very hot women but surely us men can fight back.

I suggested once that it should be possible to fab a persons profile rather than just their pics - if it were so, you'd regularly be seeing single males much nearer to the top spot.

You reckon ????

Don't forget - less than 1% use the forums - and since the majority of 'Most fabbed' pics get there via single males contributions I don't see a facility to fab profiles as changing that dynamic!

"

Less than 1% POST on the forums, a far greater number read them but don't join in - I regularly get messaged by people complimenting me on mine whom I've never seen post, much less actually chatted to. Gradually accruing fabs on your profile would also allow for an additional search feature where only profiles with so many fabs (meaning higher quality ones) would be shown, making it vastly easier for women and couples to find the guys they might want to chat to.

over a year ago

If memory serves admin said approx 900 members came into the forum, not all of them post so the 1% includes the lurkers

Men have made it up there, I remember the tutu well but when we all fabbed a certain female here in the forum, it showed how hard it actually is.

over a year ago

You reckon ????

Less than 1% POST on the forums, a far greater number read them but don't join in - I regularly get messaged by people complimenting me on mine whom I've never seen post, much less actually chatted to. Gradually accruing fabs on your profile would also allow for an additional search feature where only profiles with so many fabs (meaning higher quality ones) would be shown, making it vastly easier for women and couples to find the guys they might want to chat to."

But higher quality in one persons eyes will be average or dull in another's!

And if you're getting so many compliments - surely people are managing fine with the existing search criteria?

And just because a profile looks good it doesn't mean anything more will progress. With all the generic advice being given to those asking for it - it shouldn't be too hard for people to create a first class profile - whether its actually a reflection of them or just what they think people want to read!

over a year ago

My profile changes all the time, so I'm not interested in having it fabb'd. If memory serves correctly I dont even allow my photos to be fabb'd any more

I guess it depends how much you like/keen you are, on getting attention.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"If memory serves admin said approx 900 members came into the forum, not all of them post so the 1% includes the lurkers

"

I bet that 1% was based on registered members though, not active.

I would find it hard to believe if there were 90,000 active members. If there were, admin would have emigrated on the site supporter income, even if it was only a 10 % take up

over a year ago

You reckon ????

Less than 1% POST on the forums, a far greater number read them but don't join in - I regularly get messaged by people complimenting me on mine whom I've never seen post, much less actually chatted to. Gradually accruing fabs on your profile would also allow for an additional search feature where only profiles with so many fabs (meaning higher quality ones) would be shown, making it vastly easier for women and couples to find the guys they might want to chat to.

But higher quality in one persons eyes will be average or dull in another's!!"

Rather like pictures then aren't they? This of course doesn't change the fact that once a picture has accrued enough fabs, it gets pushed to the top of pile, and the same thing could well happen with the best written profiles.

"

And if you're getting so many compliments - surely people are managing fine with the existing search criteria?!"

I get compliments from those who were able to actually FIND my profile, and if those who like me were able to show their appreciation in the form of a profile fab, then it would make it much easier to find for others who might like me too, wouldn't it?

"

And just because a profile looks good it doesn't mean anything more will progress. With all the generic advice being given to those asking for it - it shouldn't be too hard for people to create a first class profile"

But again, it doesn't matter how much advice they take and how well they write their profiles if they get lost amongst the sheer number of single males on here eh?

over a year ago

You reckon ????

Less than 1% POST on the forums, a far greater number read them but don't join in - I regularly get messaged by people complimenting me on mine whom I've never seen post, much less actually chatted to. Gradually accruing fabs on your profile would also allow for an additional search feature where only profiles with so many fabs (meaning higher quality ones) would be shown, making it vastly easier for women and couples to find the guys they might want to chat to."

think that's a great idea as most girls do want a sexy brain

over a year ago

Thankyou Glowworm, and its not just for the ladies benefit and to make it easier for guys to stand out, I too would like to be able to search for women with well written profiles. Its one thing to look good in your pics, but you also want to be messaging people whose characters you like aswell, and fabbing profiles would make them a lot easier to find.

over a year ago

I strongly suspect there'd be a distinct correlation between most fabbed pics and most fabbed profiles!

Many still fab photos in the hope that the receiver will get in touch, or if they cannot interact in other ways due to filters!

And as you've previously stated many a time that a lot of your fabs come from men - surely you'd just be increasing the levels of attention from more people who aren't in your target audience?

over a year ago

"

And as you've previously stated many a time that a lot of your fabs come from men - surely you'd just be increasing the levels of attention from more people who aren't in your target audience? "

That's how I read it too lol! The logic is illogical!

I dont really get fabbed but then my picks suck and aren't really imaginative!

over a year ago

"I strongly suspect there'd be a distinct correlation between most fabbed pics and most fabbed profiles!"

Why would you think that, given the pervading attitude on here that males rarely even bother reading profiles? Most of the highest rated pics are accessed via the gallery, I doubt many guys would fab them then read on to see if the profile was worth fabbing too - and even if this was the case, the fact that males now could be rated on things other than their pics (that will never be able to compete with the women on here) would at least give them a chance to be featured higher up the ratings - at this point, all seven pages of 'most fabbed' pics - all women.

"

Many still fab photos in the hope that the receiver will get in touch, or if they cannot interact in other ways due to filters!"

See above.

"

And as you've previously stated many a time that a lot of your fabs come from men - surely you'd just be increasing the levels of attention from more people who aren't in your target audience? "

Anything you do that promotes your profile in any kind of positive fashion will attract more male attention than female simply because there's so many of them on here.

over a year ago

"

And as you've previously stated many a time that a lot of your fabs come from men - surely you'd just be increasing the levels of attention from more people who aren't in your target audience?

That's how I read it too lol! The logic is illogical!

"

Ben - I've seen a lot worse - trust me!!

A LOT worse!!!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

If you can't make the current features of the site work for you. Even attaching a pair of gold Wonka tickets to your cock won't make any difference.

over a year ago

"If you can't make the current features of the site work for you. Even attaching a pair of gold Wonka tickets to your cock won't make any difference. "

Very true!!

Donuts however...........

over a year ago

"Even attaching a pair of gold Wonka tickets to your cock won't make any difference. "

Hee heee!

*****grins****

over a year ago

"I'm confused, I only have men in my hotlist

Blond moment! I think he is speaking about most fabbed pics "

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

"

But your status made me smile

over a year ago

"

But your status made me smile "

Fab should ban me from having a status.

Fab admin...why do you let me even have one?...

By *isterBlackcockMan
over a year ago

London

Would be nice to see who's hot list youre on and when a couple/fem have added you to their list.

over a year ago

"Would be nice to see who's hot list youre on and when a couple/fem have added you to their list. "

God no! lol

I hotlist for all sorts of reasons - it's a tracking tool - not just a list of those you think hot!

If i'm seriously interested in someone i'll just message them - you soon get an answer to whether things will progress and if not - you can then block to avoid further contact.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Would be nice to see who's hot list youre on and when a couple/fem have added you to their list.

God no! lol

I hotlist for all sorts of reasons - it's a tracking tool - not just a list of those you think hot!

If i'm seriously interested in someone i'll just message them - you soon get an answer to whether things will progress and if not - you can then block to avoid further contact."

I put ranters in my hotlist. Makes entertaining reading on my updates page

over a year ago

"Would be nice to see who's hot list youre on and when a couple/fem have added you to their list.

God no! lol

If i'm seriously interested in someone i'll just message them - you soon get an answer to whether things will progress and if not - you can then block to avoid further contact.

I put ranters in my hotlist. Makes entertaining reading on my updates page "

I'm assuming 'ranters' isn't a real profile name Ryan!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

God no! lol

I put ranters in my hotlist. Makes entertaining reading on my updates page "

That's how I use mine! It's not always a good place to see yourself

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

God no! lol

That's how I use mine! It's not always a good place to see yourself "

Glad to see ya mending Foxy pmsl

over a year ago

"If you can't make the current features of the site work for you. Even attaching a pair of gold Wonka tickets to your cock won't make any difference. "

Not when said pic gets lost in the shuffle eh?

over a year ago

"If you can't make the current features of the site work for you. Even attaching a pair of gold Wonka tickets to your cock won't make any difference.

Not when said pic gets lost in the shuffle eh?"

The 'five knuckle shuffle' ??

over a year ago

God no! lol

That's how I use mine! It's not always a good place to see yourself "

Yup my Hotlist is a mix of sexy and avoid like the plagues

But as I've said over and over, if people could see who was on my list, I wouldn't use it

Post new Message to Thread