Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stalker...

Jump to newest

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So you clever people... I'd like to know how you would best deal with a stalking situation without using the report button. I'd like to add this is not going on here... that at least would be simple to deal with. There is no private messaging system on the site in question so it's not like I can send a polite but firm message telling the person to do one. It should also be noted that there is nothing sexual about it either the site or the stalking... well at least I don't think so.

Technically she hasn't done anything that Admin could do anything about so I feel I need to deal with it myself. I'd like to do this without getting banned so a simple 'fuck off' is something I'm trying to avoid. All the comments made are fairly innocuous so I've taken to simply deleting everything she says. I'm not sure what I did to piss in her chips but she continues to hound me with banal drivel. She's now taken to stalking by proxy, making comments to people I'm friends with.

I would have said that perhaps I'm being a little paranoid, however, on deletion of the comments she's made on my page, she came back and said "just one more to find then" so I replied to say that I had never had a stalker before so I wasn't quite sure of the etiquette involved. It went quiet for a few weeks but all of a sudden she's back... posting more banal shite and quite frankly I'm getting to the stage that I want to be incredibly rude directly to her about her particularly thick skin! There is no option to block. I think if someone had deleted all my comments then I'd take the hint...

Any tips/comebacks/advice gratefully received...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pen2offersxCouple
over a year ago

kettering

Tell her to fuck off and take the ban !

By *padger1066Man
over a year ago

Out and about

Pass her to me and I will give her a good seeing to with my willy! I like weird bitches! Lol x

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Hard to comment since you don't say which site it is and we don't know what there is available..

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Tell her to fuck off and take the ban !

"

This is becoming more and more of an appealing option. I'm not sure there's much else I can do, which is why I thought I'd broaden the brain power in case there was something I'd not thought of...

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Pass her to me and I will give her a good seeing to with my willy! I like weird bitches! Lol x "

Maybe that's what she needs! A right good hard shag! Actually maybe I'll suggest that. If I'm gonna get banned for being offensive I might as well make it a spectacular exit.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hard to comment since you don't say which site it is and we don't know what there is available.."

It's a vanilla site, nothing exciting. I'm not sure that knowing the content is relevant really. It's clear to me that she's well aware that she's making me feel uncomfortable yet she continues. I'm not sure of her motivation, I'd just like her to sod off.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Trolls and Stalkers feed on negativity

So my answer would be if you don’t want to rise to the bait or take more drastic action……

Every time you receive a shitO’gram, just keep replying with lines like …..

“ohhhh your such a boisterous flirt but sadly your still not my type and to let you down gently I think its only fair for me to be honest with you and say I see no future in this relationship…."

They'll usually tire of having the micky taken out of them, and leave you alone….

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hard to comment since you don't say which site it is and we don't know what there is available..

It's a vanilla site, nothing exciting. I'm not sure that knowing the content is relevant really. It's clear to me that she's well aware that she's making me feel uncomfortable yet she continues. I'm not sure of her motivation, I'd just like her to sod off. "

Treat as you would attention seekers: ignore her and get on with your life. If she's allegedly stalking you she hasn't got one.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed a couple of posts - lets not get carried away...

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Tell her to fuck off and take the ban !

"

this 1 normally works for me failing that I have friends in some nasty places

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

im having the same problem yes can happen to even a ugly twat like me

mine got so bad i was staying in a hotel on south coast did not tell her which one and she was sat outside

the only way i got rid was move house and got lodgers in. bought a flat changed my number and profile and email address

that was really extreme and massive hassle to my business

so with some people a simple fuck off does not work when they are weird they thrive on your frustration

to be honest my divorce was a doddle and me and my x are still best of friends

so please be carefull op

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Trolls and Stalkers feed on negativity

So my answer would be if you don’t want to rise to the bait or take more drastic action……

Every time you receive a shitO’gram, just keep replying with lines like …..

“ohhhh your such a boisterous flirt but sadly your still not my type and to let you down gently I think its only fair for me to be honest with you and say I see no future in this relationship…."

They'll usually tire of having the micky taken out of them, and leave you alone…. "

Ooooh! Like this Soxy!!! Hahaha! I fear she may be mortified by that! I shall try not to rise to it... I've been ignoring and simply deleting the comments since April. It's boring now but I quite like that!! Thanks!

(Thanks for the moderation too whoever it was! )

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Treat as you would attention seekers: ignore her and get on with your life. If she's allegedly stalking you she hasn't got one."

Yeah I think maybe that's pretty accurate!

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 20/06/13 16:19:48]

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ive removed a couple of posts - lets not get carried away... "

Cheers

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Is there no way of reporting or blocking her?

I know you said you don't think it is admin worthy, but if she is picking on you (don't laugh, it was the only phrase I could think of) and sending nasty/negative messages then report her or as Miss tress said just ignore.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Is there no way of reporting or blocking her?

I know you said you don't think it is admin worthy, but if she is picking on you (don't laugh, it was the only phrase I could think of) and sending nasty/negative messages then report her or as Miss tress said just ignore."

You know the sort of person who is almost sickly sweet but you both know they're being deliberately nice but not? Sly, snide and sneaky thinking they're clever if they stay on the right side of right. It's what I've been trying to do. I'm a nice sort and generally don't lose it very easily but she's a sneaky bitch.

I've tried not to rise to it but I'm wondering if Soxy's plan is the best way. Being overly nice back in that way to take the piss might just work. She's commented inferring that she's a bloke but I know someone who's met her and its definitely a woman. Twisted weirdo!

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

" You know the sort of person who is almost sickly sweet but you both know they're being deliberately nice but not? Sly, snide and sneaky thinking they're clever if they stay on the right side of right. It's what I've been trying to do. I'm a nice sort and generally don't lose it very easily but she's a sneaky bitch.

I've tried not to rise to it but I'm wondering if Soxy's plan is the best way. Being overly nice back in that way to take the piss might just work. She's commented inferring that she's a bloke but I know someone who's met her and its definitely a woman. Twisted weirdo!"

Ohhh yes! I know very well what you mean now

Yes, you could try that approach if you don't want to ignore her. I really couldn't, I'd end up telling her to go boil her head in her own piss or something.

Good luck and have fun

Post new Message to Thread