Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cougars

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

im looking for cougars , older woman that want younger men , big fantasy and i kno theres a lot more who are the same .. please get in touch and where are you all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

They are all on cougar/milf websites getting predatory (ie they like to find their victims, not get found).

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I choose my victims allright!

You can try a Username search, I am sure those you seek will have put 'cougar' in it. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You do the search and all that comes up is men oh what a surprise lol

over a year ago

"im looking for cougars , older woman that want younger men , big fantasy and i kno theres a lot more who are the same .. please get in touch and where are you all "

Plenty cougars in keighley

over a year ago

exactly m8 lol

over a year ago

anyone kno any decent free cougar sites

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"You do the search and all that comes up is men oh what a surprise lol "

If at first you don't succeed, try again. I've found plenty of couples and women in the search

over a year ago

The Mrs likes them younger and big with muscles and tattoos,the last one was all over the place after her and when she told him how can she know for sure he is who he says he is the next thing was he wrote her name in marker pen across his tanned 6 pack and sent it.

this is the sort of thing that goes on here......... disgusting lol

over a year ago

"anyone kno any decent free cougar sites

"

You could try google, or do you want other people to do all the work for you?

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

"The Mrs likes them younger and big with muscles and tattoos,the last one was all over the place after her and when she told him how can she know for sure he is who he says he is the next thing was he wrote her name in marker pen across his tanned 6 pack and sent it.

this is the sort of thing that goes on here......... disgusting lol"

phwoar!!! What's his username? Can I had his number?

over a year ago

some right mardy arses on here lol , iv tried but there all scammy fake ones so just askin fr sum help lol

over a year ago

Mate u just got to take this site with a pinch of salt,alot of people have so much do's and dont's on there profile you would think they want a long term thing,they would be better off on a dating site,i know at the end of the day you have to be attracted to the other half but i don't want to know how many timewasters or idiots you have spoken to or your life story's i was sex and that's what this site is about and alot of people don't understand that.

over a year ago

well said mate

over a year ago

The group you are targeting generally don't like communication in text speak in my experience.

"kno wat im sayng bruv"

over a year ago

lolol yeah thats right but dont worry BRUV i wont when texting lol

over a year ago

messaging should i say lolol fail

over a year ago

"The group you are targeting generally don't like communication in text speak in my experience.

"kno wat im sayng bruv"

"

Mate they don't even chat if you talk normal lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"some right mardy arses on here lol , iv tried but there all scammy fake ones so just askin fr sum help lol

"

The point I was trying to make earlier is that though there are a few cougars on here it is a swinging site which is not the same thing.

Yes there are a lot of women over the age of thirty who are sexually confident and know what they want. But that does not make them cougars. In fact many dislike the name and the fact that they are being pigeonholed as one thing when they are so much more and prefer to meet people who appreciate that.

Good luck with your search, perhaps try entering a selection of key words into one of those search thingies you young types use - I believe there is one called goggle?

As for throwing insults, you do realise that a variety of the ladies you would love to meet have read your replies on here and hit the block button...

Good luck OP.

over a year ago

"The Mrs likes them younger and big with muscles and tattoos,the last one was all over the place after her and when she told him how can she know for sure he is who he says he is the next thing was he wrote her name in marker pen across his tanned 6 pack and sent it.

this is the sort of thing that goes on here......... disgusting lol"

All good fun ! Gotta love it

over a year ago

"some right mardy arses on here lol , iv tried but there all scammy fake ones so just askin fr sum help lol

The point I was trying to make earlier is that though there are a few cougars on here it is a swinging site which is not the same thing.

Yes there are a lot of women over the age of thirty who are sexually confident and know what they want. But that does not make them cougars. In fact many dislike the name and the fact that they are being pigeonholed as one thing when they are so much more and prefer to meet people who appreciate that.

Good luck with your search, perhaps try entering a selection of key words into one of those search thingies you young types use - I believe there is one called goggle?

As for throwing insults, you do realise that a variety of the ladies you would love to meet have read your replies on here and hit the block button...

Good luck OP. "

Noting new there then lol

over a year ago

"

"

its funny but i call the mrs "cougar",morning cougar,hiya cougar,ez cougar lol. its just a joke but she has never once said fuck off nobshiner

By *attykitWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"

Yes there are a lot of women over the age of thirty who are sexually confident and know what they want. )"

Fuck. I'm 35 next month and was going to ask if I qualify as a cougar yet but according to this definition I've been one for 5 year s already and didn't know it. Wheres the crying smilie???

Right of to go hunting for some young stud! !!! Xx

over a year ago

who else likes Kittens & Cougars, thats the reason we are on here for younger older cat on cat action miaooow

over a year ago

I'm 39 & hubby says I'm definitely a cougar, as I love love love younger men!

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Good luck OP. "

This in true beatch style

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"im looking for cougars , older woman that want younger men , big fantasy and i kno theres a lot more who are the same .. please get in touch and where are you all "

Have you noticed a pattern OP?

You ask for help (in possibly not the most effective way) then sulk when solutions/pussy/parties/clubs are not presented to you on a silver salver.

Single females are the minority on here, then couples, then the hoards of single men. As a result single men have to put effort in to get results.

Post new Message to Thread