Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bad Sex VS Love.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How bad does sex or anything that's physical have to be before you think. "Things have to change soon" or you actually end a relationship that hasn't even gone off the ground properly?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sex aint everything in a relationship ive had sexless relationships its about caring for eatch other

over a year ago

"Sex aint everything in a relationship ive had sexless relationships its about caring for eatch other"

Very true

over a year ago

"Sex aint everything in a relationship ive had sexless relationships its about caring for eatch other"

Obviously it is. Otherwise people would t be on here.

over a year ago

I am just reading a book... His Needs / Her Needs by Willard F. Harley, Jr.

Seems interesting so far.

over a year ago

"Sex aint everything in a relationship ive had sexless relationships its about caring for eatch other

Obviously it is. Otherwise people would t be on here. "

Ouch!!

over a year ago

"Sex aint everything in a relationship ive had sexless relationships its about caring for eatch other

Obviously it is. Otherwise people would t be on here.

Ouch!! "

No feelings are meant to be hurt in this thread. Just want people's honesty x

over a year ago

depends if a sexless relationship is what your both after

If you have one whos highly sex and one who isn't then you have problems

I have to be honest I would end a relationship that was sexless, I simply couldn't go without sex so such a relationship wouldn't work for me

over a year ago

I was in a sexless and violent marriage and couldn't handle it needed to be loved and it just wasn't happening si walked away

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

No sex, no relationship. I actually warned the last guy as I was giving up this sort of thing for him. When the sex wound down after 5 months I knew we were not going to last.

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I couldn't be in a sexless relationship. Sure, sex isn't THE most important thing, but it is most definitely up there equal with a few other things. When there is even the slightest hint there is something wring in a relationship sex and intimacy is the first thing to go.

over a year ago

I meant crap sex or crap at the physical stuff. So basically they do the kissing/oral/sex, etc and how often you want, but what do you do if they are shit at it and you're in a relationship?

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who was a shit shag

over a year ago

"I meant crap sex or crap at the physical stuff. So basically they do the kissing/oral/sex, etc and how often you want, but what do you do if they are shit at it and you're in a relationship?"

teach them what you like

it takes time to get to know someone's body, if they loved you they would listen to you and learn what you like, if you love them you will be patient while they learn

over a year ago

Sex is not be all and end all in a relationship.

However, sexual incompatibility can make small cracks in a relationship much larger in no time.

Based on personal experience.

over a year ago

"I meant crap sex or crap at the physical stuff. So basically they do the kissing/oral/sex, etc and how often you want, but what do you do if they are shit at it and you're in a relationship?"

If they are crap now I walk away

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

"Sex is not be all and end all in a relationship.

However, sexual incompatibility can make small cracks in a relationship much larger in no time.

"

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I meant crap sex or crap at the physical stuff. So basically they do the kissing/oral/sex, etc and how often you want, but what do you do if they are shit at it and you're in a relationship?

teach them what you like

it takes time to get to know someone's body, if they loved you they would listen to you and learn what you like, if you love them you will be patient while they learn

"

And always give a deadline

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Steer them into doing it the way you like.

over a year ago

"I meant crap sex or crap at the physical stuff. So basically they do the kissing/oral/sex, etc and how often you want, but what do you do if they are shit at it and you're in a relationship?

teach them what you like

And always give a deadline "

obviously

if after a year they are still not hitting the spot maybe its time to accept your not sexually compatible

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

teach them what you like

obviously

if after a year they are still not hitting the spot maybe its time to accept your not sexually compatible "

You would give them a WHOLE YEAR? Blimey, you're patient.

over a year ago

It took me 10 years before I decided enough was enough, and bite the bullet.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Steer them into doing it the way you like."

With their ears?

over a year ago

teach them what you like

obviously

if after a year they are still not hitting the spot maybe its time to accept your not sexually compatible

You would give them a WHOLE YEAR? Blimey, you're patient. "

depends how good looking they was

over a year ago

teach them what you like

"

I agree if they loved you. They will do that. However surely you start seeing someone first and then you sleep with them and sometime down the line. The word love is thought or said. Basically people sleep with each other before anyone gives out their love. So I thought what happens in the meantime. Do people think "shall I just give them the benefit of the doubt as they please me in other areas"

over a year ago

teach them what you like

I agree if they loved you. They will do that. However surely you start seeing someone first and then you sleep with them and sometime down the line. The word love is thought or said. Basically people sleep with each other before anyone gives out their love. So I thought what happens in the meantime. Do people think "shall I just give them the benefit of the doubt as they please me in other areas" "

I would yes

if I met someone who I really liked, look good, treat me well but wasn't that hot in bed, so long as he put the effort in I would be patient and put the effort into making sex better

what you have to remember is it takes two people to make good sex, they could be thinking the same about you, it could simply be a case of your not in tune with each other and that should be easy to sort out

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

teach them what you like

I agree if they loved you. They will do that. However surely you start seeing someone first and then you sleep with them and sometime down the line. The word love is thought or said. Basically people sleep with each other before anyone gives out their love. So I thought what happens in the meantime. Do people think "shall I just give them the benefit of the doubt as they please me in other areas" "

Even if the sex is good at the beginning....quality builds up over time as you get to know each other more.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Steer them into doing it the way you like.

With their ears? "

over a year ago

It pains me to remember how hurt my ex-hubby was, when he realised I liked sex, however, just not with him.

By *rPackardMan
over a year ago

NR Scunthorpe

"Sex is not be all and end all in a relationship.

"

I agree 110%

By *msmithWoman
over a year ago

bristol

Well what if its awesome sex but no so much love? Would you stick with the relationship?

over a year ago

"How bad does sex or anything that's physical have to be before you think. "Things have to change soon" or you actually end a relationship that hasn't even gone off the ground properly? "

Sexual chemistry has to be there or its just a platonic relationship in my opinion. For me a true relationship would have never even materialized if the sex wasn't good.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I disagree with almost the entire thread.

Love and sex are totally separable.

If you love someone but they are not good at sex you will still love them.

Finding sex , in this day and age and with communications as available as they are is like finding a sewing machine in a haystack. It's pretty widly avaialable even for fuglies and it's pretty cheap. Fun but cheap.

Finding love , regardless of the generation, remains like finding the needle in a haystack. It's priceless and worth holding on to.

If you'd leave someone for being shit at sex it really isn't love you feel for them.

Truly if your cock or fanny comes first you don't love that person more than your own fleeting sexual urges.

I cringe at phrases like ' If they love you they'd do this and that'

Where do you draw the line on blackmail like that?

If he loved me he'd lick inside my nose?

If she loved me she'd let me stick a parrot up her cludge?

What's the matter with - if you love them you love them you love them you love them ?

over a year ago

"I disagree with almost the entire thread.

Finding sex , in this day and age and with communications as available as they are is like finding a sewing machine in a haystack. It's pretty widly avaialable even for fuglies and it's pretty cheap. Fun but cheap.

Finding love , regardless of the generation, remains like finding the needle in a haystack. It's priceless and worth holding on to.

If you'd leave someone for being shit at sex it really isn't love you feel for them.

Truly if your cock or fanny comes first you don't love that person more than your own fleeting sexual urges.

What's the matter with - if you love them you love them you love them you love them ?

"

I agree ....

over a year ago

I've had both a sexless relationship (they had a very low sex drive, I don't!) I've also had a relationship where the sex was mediocre at best (despite my best efforts to 'teach' them) I was frustrated for 10 years solid. No fun.

For me now, we've got to be sexually compatible.

No, sex isn't everything, but from experience, I can't do without it.

over a year ago

"I disagree with almost the entire thread.

"

Some people apparently need/ think about/ want sex 24/7. Hence a lot of frustrated people on here. And those that cheat.

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

I feel the opposite. Relationships are bullshit. Sex is easy and reliable. Even bad sex is still pretty good. That's all I want now. Fuck relationships.

over a year ago

What about a sexless and loveless relationship. At what point is enough not from a purely selfish point of view. I mean when there are kids involved. But there is absolutely no sexual contact not even a hug and it gets to a point where u dread seeing the other person coming home

When do u call time

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

"How bad does sex or anything that's physical have to be before you think. "Things have to change soon" or you actually end a relationship that hasn't even gone off the ground properly? "

I put up with crap sex for sometime before I ended a relationship cos I had 3 kids with him, and he turned selfish and took me for granted and was controlling......... In the end I felt like a prostitute during sex.

In the end I had an affair, fell in love saw what was missing in my life then ended it with hubby..........best thing I ever did for both of us.

A

over a year ago

If the sex was bad there wouldn't be a relationship to start with....Its an important thing for me.

I lived in a sexless relationship for 2 years before walking away...it wasn't that the sex was bad it just became non existent i wouldn't do it again

over a year ago

i wouldnt be in a sexless marriage, would rather be on my own, we would just stay friends maybe.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I wouldn't stay in a sexless relationship. It may not be the be all and end all but it's too important to me to do without.

I'd rather have a wank than bad sex.

Post new Message to Thread