Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looks

Jump to newest

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

Talk about confidence sapping and head wrecking !

3 chats with people and 3 fucking times I send a face pic and then it's silence !

I know that if your thin skinned then maybe fab is not for you. If you don't like it then you better leave etc etc but it is hard to take after a period of time .

Rant over thanks !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utty_JiggleCouple
over a year ago

Black Country

Chin up x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What was not right for those three im sure will be for others tho.

To some we are ugly to others we are beautiful

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I know, but it's a risk we all take on here, nobody is everyone's cup of tea, so yes, you will just have to grow a thick skin I'm afraid, but chin up

over a year ago

Yeah chin up dude and remember its just a website and peoples behaviour can be very different in here than it would be in real life

over a year ago

Its one of those things.

Happened to me again aswell.

Keep your chin up

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Chins up .

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I'm not the prettiest thing in the world. but decided to use my face as my main pic so I won't even know if someone doesn't like me

over a year ago

"Chins up ."

over a year ago

ask to see their mugs in return. you may of had a lucky escape

over a year ago

I was told the other day that I was good looking 'by fab standards'

...I wasn't quite sure what to make of that

over a year ago

"ask to see their mugs in return. you may of had a lucky escape "

True

over a year ago

"ask to see their mugs in return. you may of had a lucky escape "

Not easy when the wont reply or then even block you

over a year ago

How about putting a picture on your main profile to avoid the situation?

over a year ago

"How about putting a picture on your main profile to avoid the situation?"

Some people work in high profile jobs therefore discretion is needed

over a year ago

"How about putting a picture on your main profile to avoid the situation?

Some people work in high profile jobs therefore discretion is needed"

Hah.. 'high profile'.

over a year ago

"Talk about confidence sapping and head wrecking !

3 chats with people and 3 fucking times I send a face pic and then it's silence !

I know that if your thin skinned then maybe fab is not for you. If you don't like it then you better leave etc etc but it is hard to take after a period of time .

Rant over thanks !"

oh dear!tbh i think it wud upset me a bit too but u just have to move on and forget about it!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Fabs requires a particular kind of toughness or thick skin as for some (definitely not all) it revolves around looks alone and THEIR individual definition of what is attractive.

Other people consider looks (whatever kind) only part of the picture of attraction and value humour, personality and wit a lot more. And if for example (and it is only one example) somebody is looking for a dom or a submissive - then the whole debate on attractiveness is definitely more about the mind and their repsective compatibility at a different (possibly higher) level.

over a year ago

Hah.. 'high profile'."

School teacher

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

With us we both look at the picture before deciding. So there is always a wait x

over a year ago

Hah.. 'high profile'."

Regardless of jobs some people just don't want to advertise to everyone that they're on here

It takes about 2 minutes for any nutjob to set up a profile on here to see if they recognise anyone in their area for a laugh

over a year ago

"Regardless of jobs some people just don't want to advertise to everyone that they're on here

It takes about 2 minutes for any nutjob to set up a profile on here to see if they recognise anyone in their area for a laugh"

This is true I guess.

Luckily I live in a cave so...

over a year ago

"Fabs requires a particular kind of toughness or thick skin as for some (definitely not all) it revolves around looks alone and THEIR individual definition of what is attractive.

Other people consider looks (whatever kind) only part of the picture of attraction and value humour, personality and wit a lot more. And if for example (and it is only one example) somebody is looking for a dom or a submissive - then the whole debate on attractiveness is definitely more about the mind and their repsective compatibility at a different (possibly higher) level."

Agreed that taking a meet all the way to an actual swing is more about the whole package rather than just good looks, but you have to have something that attracts someone to you SEXUALLY - I'm sure there's lots of guys on here and in the world in general who are thought of highly by women, but only in a friendly sense rather than an erotic one.

over a year ago

Or if u don't want to show your face on your profile just add one with the first message ! Then you are not setting your self up for a fall ! Because Its not nice but you do need to remember its just a type thing not that people are ugly ! Just not right for everyone

over a year ago

Rant over thanks !"

Fcuk um I say: but not literally unfortunately (sigh). I met one babe who was having a similar rant to you on her profile. She was amazing! Second meet she told me she used to be a dominatrix and at the tender age of 46 introduced me to a new trick or three. What a loss fir the blokes who turned her down.

All part of it. I put face pic on my profile to avoid what's happening to you. And I'm smiling coz my son's just off camera making me laugh.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ones person's trash is another persons treasure....Keep smiling..

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

Just read through some of your posts folks.

Thanks for the advice and nice comments.

It's much appreciated .

over a year ago

and we thought its was just us poster 5 different meets only to be left without anything what so ever what a let down !!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Yeah def send a face pic early on. Best way to avoid that situation if you don't wanna have one on your profile. X

over a year ago

"Ones person's trash is another persons treasure....Keep smiling.. "

This is so true. Tor is by any definition stunning! People stare at her all the time and can't help it. I'm not in the same league (according to me) however she thinks I'm "fit and sexy" so what I'm trying to say is, people have different tastes and you will be someone's taste!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Fabs requires a particular kind of toughness or thick skin as for some (definitely not all) it revolves around looks alone and THEIR individual definition of what is attractive.

Other people consider looks (whatever kind) only part of the picture of attraction and value humour, personality and wit a lot more. And if for example (and it is only one example) somebody is looking for a dom or a submissive - then the whole debate on attractiveness is definitely more about the mind and their repsective compatibility at a different (possibly higher) level.

Agreed that taking a meet all the way to an actual swing is more about the whole package rather than just good looks, but you have to have something that attracts someone to you SEXUALLY - I'm sure there's lots of guys on here and in the world in general who are thought of highly by women, but only in a friendly sense rather than an erotic one."

Sure, sexybrain - there has to be an attraction. I guess what I am saying is that for some attraction is not necessarily about looks if that makes sense?

over a year ago

Rant over thanks !"

Your moaning after 3 rejections in a row? I have had many of them, but I know I ain't that bad. Keep your chin up

Post new Message to Thread