Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

conversational skills

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find it really irritating when people message you with statements rather than conversation, which in my opinion requires questions and answers from both sides.I just cant be bothered if im messaged by someone who then doesnt ask anything and expects me to keep the conversation going. It always makes me think if the person is a lazy conversationalist will they be just as selfish as lovers?

Am i harsh? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I find it really irritating when people message you with statements rather than conversation, which in my opinion requires questions and answers from both sides.I just cant be bothered if im messaged by someone who then doesnt ask anything and expects me to keep the conversation going. It always makes me think if the person is a lazy conversationalist will they be just as selfish as lovers?

Am i harsh? x "

I can see where you are coming from - it is why I have a line in my profile somewhere that I do not want to ask away and that I expect a half decent profile and good conversation.

Good communication is a two way thing indeed.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Yes but don't worry. You have very perky boobs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One word non committal answers are a pain. Have a viewpoint and be passionate about it

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I find it really irritating when people message you with statements rather than conversation, which in my opinion requires questions and answers from both sides.I just cant be bothered if im messaged by someone who then doesnt ask anything and expects me to keep the conversation going. It always makes me think if the person is a lazy conversationalist will they be just as selfish as lovers?

Am i harsh? x "

not at all... the one word replies are the ones that send me round the bend.... like trying to draw blood from a stone.....

over a year ago

I like conversation

Not many like to make conversation

over a year ago

"Yes but don't worry. You have very perky boobs. "

Ah its ok if you have perky boobs .. what if you can tuck them in your socks

over a year ago

I have to confess, the OPs boobs are indeed very lovely

over a year ago

"Yes but don't worry. You have very perky boobs.

Ah its ok if you have perky boobs .. what if you can tuck them in your socks "

this made me laugh as my boobs are far from perky ,i think my avatar pic was taken whilst i was lying down and indulging in naughtiness( which always makes me more photogenic!) !! x

over a year ago

"I find it really irritating when people message you with statements rather than conversation, which in my opinion requires questions and answers from both sides.I just cant be bothered if im messaged by someone who then doesnt ask anything and expects me to keep the conversation going. It always makes me think if the person is a lazy conversationalist will they be just as

selfish as lovers?

Am i harsh? x "

Yes you are lazy too

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Sometimes a balance must be reached between talking at /conversation with a person so as not to be pushy but genuinely find out if all are attracted by each others attributes..... I blame it on twitter & text conversations being such a blunt tool to which many younger Fabbers are use to.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Ah its ok if you have perky boobs .. what if you can tuck them in your socks "

Then that is also harsh. Don't roll your eyes Floro makes you look weird

over a year ago

this made me laugh as my boobs are far from perky ,i think my avatar pic was taken whilst i was lying down and indulging in naughtiness( which always makes me more photogenic!) !! x"

ooo Thanks for the tip

* note to self take pics laying down*

over a year ago

Then that is also harsh. Don't roll your eyes Floro makes you look weird "

Its not harsh for the ladies who can do it ... and my eyes roll on a Tuesday

over a year ago

Weird ... Im always weird

over a year ago

No I don't think It's harsh. I can't be bothered with ppl that can't hold a conversation on here. Means they ain't gonna be much cop if we actually sat over coffee to have one!! If a message (or after a few) doesn't grab my attention i just delete and move on...

over a year ago

My pet hate is if after we ask a guy to tell us about himself, after we've written initially about ourselves, he then replies, 'what do you want to know'.

I just reply 'nothing' and don't bother any further. I can't stand that people can't write a few lines about themselves or any type of conversation.

over a year ago

"My pet hate is if after we ask a guy to tell us about himself, after we've written initially about ourselves, he then replies, 'what do you want to know'.

I just reply 'nothing' and don't bother any further. I can't stand that people can't write a few lines about themselves or any type of conversation. "

YES! thats exactly what i mean, especially if they messaged you and then ask "what do you want to know"... its in what you want to tell me that i can get the measure of a person!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"My pet hate is if after we ask a guy to tell us about himself, after we've written initially about ourselves, he then replies, 'what do you want to know'.

I just reply 'nothing' and don't bother any further. I can't stand that people can't write a few lines about themselves or any type of conversation.

YES! thats exactly what i mean, especially if they messaged you and then ask "what do you want to know"... its in what you want to tell me that i can get the measure of a person!"

Seconded!

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

I could not agree more... Do not just announce to me that you are available ... As if I sit here waiting to be told lol.

over a year ago

Nothing worse, it's like having your teeth pulled!!

Not that I've progressed to dentures just yet,

I usually come to the conclusion if you can't be arssed! Neither can I/us

over a year ago

One

over a year ago

Word

over a year ago

Answers

over a year ago

Are

over a year ago

Sometimes

over a year ago

The

over a year ago

Only

over a year ago

One

over a year ago

Needed

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

Conversation is very important to me. I mean, if that doesn't flow well from the very beginning, what's the rest of it going to be like?

It's a good conversation that gets me hooked every time.

By *ondonpride69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Am i harsh? x "

Not at all

over a year ago

Am i harsh? x "

Have to say I agree...statements aren't very welcoming & considering the aim is to share a bed at some point (depending on how you get down) it's not a good start in my opinion & prob does shed a little light on what to expect.

Post new Message to Thread