Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Revenge or Karma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Two wrongs never make a right, so would revenge be you chosen path or do you believe in Karma

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I cannot see the point in seeking revenge for the simple reason that it means the person seeking revenge has not been able to let go so it still upset/angry/hurt by whatever happened.

Besides Gandhi said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind".

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

revenge is a waste of time and energy .. this can be much better spent finding ways in which to move on and find peace elsewhere

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nah nothing is worth ruining your life for, just let your life follow it's own path and never have regrets about the past what's done is done

over a year ago

"Two wrongs never make a right, so would revenge be you chosen path or do you believe in Karma"

Ermm chicken karma

over a year ago

Erm I'm a big believer in revenge. I tend to like it with a huge serving of ice! Best served cold and all that!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Haha you non revengers wouldn't be saying that if I sneaked up and flower bombed you

over a year ago

i think i believe in karma, have known nasty people who have ended up on their own, no proper friends, or a partner.

then again most people are going to get some bad luck in their lives somewhen i think.

over a year ago

If I can wreak my revenge quickly and easily I'll do it there and then rather than wait for Karma to catch up, which could take years. Even then how do you know that the Karmic event was restitution for the wrong done to you, and not someone else?

And some people walk through life without a bad thing happening to them. It's best to make these bastards pay early.

over a year ago

There is a saying in Welsh which is very similar to What goes around, comes around. I use it often

over a year ago

Karma everytime

over a year ago

I've done a couple if revenge things but karma is always waiting to bite

over a year ago

Let karma dish out her twisted punishment, as we all know what comes around goes around.. And it usually does.

Besides I'm far too unimaginative to think of anything good.. Something That wouldn't end with me getting banged up lol

over a year ago

I genuinely believe in Karma for two reasons:

1. Everything in life happens for a reason.

2. I plan on living past 40. I don't want to give myself a heart attack over someone else's shit.

3. Life has a funny way of equalling itself out.

Ok..that's 3 reasons.

over a year ago

I believe in karma 100% but there is a certain person who went through alot of trouble at this very present moment in time to try an liturally destroy my family... It was totally none of her business pure shit stirring and being in this situation i am finding it very hard not to retaliate as i will never see karma kick their ass anyway as i dnt know or hear of this person on a day to day basis... Its hard x

over a year ago

Big believer in karma...sit back and let them get what they give.

over a year ago

"There is a saying in Welsh which is very similar to What goes around, comes around. I use it often "

does it have lots of th's and ch's and ff's in it, and not many vowels?

The people who invented that language never saw the back of karma's hand that's for sure!

over a year ago

"I believe in karma 100% but there is a certain person who went through alot of trouble at this very present moment in time to try an liturally destroy my family... It was totally none of her business pure shit stirring and being in this situation i am finding it very hard not to retaliate as i will never see karma kick their ass anyway as i dnt know or hear of this person on a day to

day basis... Its hard x"

Sometimes you jus gotta do what you gotta do..

over a year ago

"I believe in karma 100% but there is a certain person who went through alot of trouble at this very present moment in time to try an liturally destroy my family... It was totally none of her business pure shit stirring and being in this situation i am finding it very hard not to retaliate as i will never see karma kick their ass anyway as i dnt know or hear of this person on a day to

day basis... Its hard x

Sometimes you jus gotta do what you gotta do.."

Wish i knew where to start ??

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Bit of both for me:- Revenge served cold with a drop of Karma to add a touch of seasoning!

over a year ago

Karma sometimes need a helping hand. Example being a former employer robbed myself and others of thousands of pounds by keeping ours and not paying the pension scheme amounts due over a two year period. I have found where they have worked since and provided evidence to new employers and got them sacked. To this day i will continue to do it as because i can not retire as early as planned.

Karma and revenge can co exist.

over a year ago

Retaliation out of all proportion

over a year ago

Strong believer in karma... that said its nice to get your own back occasionally.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Strong believer in karma... that said its nice to get your own back occasionally. "
Nice to get on my back from time to time

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Haha you non revengers wouldn't be saying that if I sneaked up and flower bombed you "

Please can you flower bomb me with Freesias?

I don't do revenge. Karma doesn't happen for deeds in this life so you are creating causes for Karma to affect your next incarnation if you go down the revenge route.

Of course if you want instant gratification and to see someone suffer then fine but think about the what goes around comes around saying as you've created a self-perpetuating cycle.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Haha you non revengers wouldn't be saying that if I sneaked up and flower bombed you

Please can you flower bomb me with Freesias?

I don't do revenge. Karma doesn't happen for deeds in this life so you are creating causes for Karma to affect your next incarnation if you go down the revenge route.

Of course if you want instant gratification and to see someone suffer then fine but think about the what goes around comes around saying as you've created a self-perpetuating cycle."

Exactly this!

over a year ago

"Strong believer in karma... that said its nice to get your own back occasionally. Nice to get on my back from time to time"

What about all fours?

over a year ago

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Two wrongs never make a right, so would revenge be you chosen path or do you believe in Karma"

karma ... what goes round comes round....

revenge takes way too much time and effort I could be putting into something else...

over a year ago

"Two wrongs never make a right, so would revenge be you chosen path or do you believe in Karma

karma ... what goes round comes round....

revenge takes way too much time and effort I could be putting into something else... "

over a year ago

Many years ago I did take revenge on a guy. He never found out it was me. After I did it I felt terrible, worrying, guilty etc. It was never worth it as it hurt me mire than him I think.

I let myself down by acting malicious, I learnt a lesson though and I will never do it again, no matter what. It was years ago and I was young and immature, but

I still remember how bad I felt and immaturity is no excuse.

Even when you're hurting there is never a right time to take revenge. I am a believer that in time it will all right itself

over a year ago

Karma is good enough for me

over a year ago

I wish I could order Karma like flowers and have it delivered

over a year ago

"Karma is good enough for me "

Yep - & you don't even have to raise a middle finger

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Karma as a real sentient force is nonsense believing is futile x

Almost all of us good and bad will have bad stuff happen , the fact this sometimes happens after a person has done wrong is zero evidence for an ethereal galactic punitive force x

That said revenge is dangerous and corrosive I would always advise against it , it consumes a person changing who they are this is a power I would not give to anyone. Sadly some are wronged to such an extent that psychological damage already been done however I would still recommend forget and rebuild for future potential happiness x

over a year ago

"Karma as a real sentient force is nonsense believing is futile x

Almost all of us good and bad will have bad stuff happen , the fact this sometimes happens after a person has done wrong is zero evidence for an ethereal galactic punitive force x

That said revenge is dangerous and corrosive I would always advise against it , it consumes a person changing who they are this is a power I would not give to anyone. Sadly some are wronged to such an extent that psychological damage already been done however I would still recommend forget and rebuild for future potential happiness x "

........& let karma do the rest LOL

By *ondonpride69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Revenge all the time, mind you make sure you are in a swingers club so you have witnesses when the revenge takes place. I'm sure they would all give you a alibi if it went to court and they had to testify

Karma it has to be

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I think it would be difficult for someone to say they have never taken revenge...I have..and it didn't leave me feeling any better for it...

karma is far better but sometimes you can only see that with a clear head and heart...

over a year ago

I used to believe in revenge, but now I know people fuck things up for themselves so much better than I could. So now I sit back and wait, much more fun when it happens.

over a year ago

"I used to believe in revenge, but now I know people fuck things up for themselves so much better than I could. So now I sit back and wait, much more fun when it happens."

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"The mills of god grind exceeding slow but exceeding small"

Which means that when someone's behaviour finally catches up with them it is usually far more effective than anything I could have come up with over a bottle of cheap rose whilst sobbing to my mates.

Karma's a bitch and I have great respect for bitches.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Simple facts that karma is nothing more than seeing rabbits in clouds

Plenty of very very bad people . Live without a proportional infliction , should we mention Stuart hall ? Then there is the very sad fact that absolute shit happens to very good and kind people

Karma is nonsense

What we need to be capful of is even wishing harm to anyone can impact your future well being that's not karma that's human psychology and far to dangerous for me to play with x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

That said revenge is dangerous and corrosive I would always advise against it , it consumes a person changing who they are this is a power I would not give to anyone. Sadly some are wronged to such an extent that psychological damage already been done however I would still recommend forget and rebuild for future potential happiness x "

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

What we need to be careful of is even wishing harm to another person .such thoughts can impact your future well being that's not karma that's human psychology and far to dangerous for me to play with x

over a year ago

If I believe I have been wronged, I make sure as many people as possible know about it before I walk away.

I do not believe in wasting my time and energy in plotting any revenge, and turn into someone that is bitter and twisted, as I am a strong believer that what goes round, comes around, and this has been confirmed on at least 2 occasions in my life.

over a year ago

Revenge is sweet. Why not make sum fukwit pay for their actions. But then karma is good too, cos those that hurt others will hv karma bite them on their spotty ass at sum point

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"What we need to be careful of is even wishing harm to another person .such thoughts can impact your future well being that's not karma that's human psychology and far to dangerous for me to play with x"
I would support this as well - if I feel the need to wish bad things or hope for Karma to "bring justice" it means I am still preoccupied with that person and it means I have not let go so it does affect me.

So much better to let go. Not saying that is always easy - but I would not want to fill my thoughts and use my energy on negative events and actions of the past. Maybe that's just me.

over a year ago

oh fuck it, stop being nice we have all wanted revenge at some point. it depends whether we have acted on it and to what degree.

most of the time its karma for me because i have moved on, occasionally its revenge as in dog meat sandwiches etc

uh oh lifes a bitch and then you marry one

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"oh fuck it, stop being nice we have all wanted revenge at some point. it depends whether we have acted on it and to what degree.

most of the time its karma for me because i have moved on, occasionally its revenge as in dog meat sandwiches etc

uh oh lifes a bitch and then you marry one "

I dare to disagree with you there - there is a difference between a momentary wish for revenge and the holding on to those twisted thoughts of getting your own back. The former is natural and healthy - the latter I believe makes you feel worse in the long term.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The best revenge is a life well lived.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"The best revenge is a life well lived."
Good point!

over a year ago

revenge is something quite planned..not really my way of thinking..

retaliation can sometimes just be the physical impulse(think that also counts as seeing 'red')

so i hate hearing that a country retaliated against another country for something.. nope that was calculated revenge

over a year ago

A friend told me the following. “Some people live their life in fear of retribution. They know its coming, they don’t know where or when but they know the inevitability of it.” And it made me think there is a lot in that. Reality and idealism are far apart but lets face facts it can give satisfaction seeing some people get what they deserve. I don’t know If I would spend a lot of time personally on someone’s downfall but I wouldn’t be against a bit of retribution now and again.

over a year ago

Revenge is sweet. I will never break the law to do it though. Trouble is getting revenge and keeping the right side of the law is harder these days as everything is illegal. I don't believe in karma one bit. People are always saying "they'll get what's coming to them". How can it unless someone does something? Most important is knowing when they deserve it and when it shouldn't bother you and you should move on.

over a year ago

Revenge is sweet. I will never break the law to do it though. Trouble is getting revenge and keeping the right side of the law is harder these days as everything is illegal. I don't believe in karma one bit. People are always saying "they'll get what's coming to them". How can it unless someone does something? Most important is knowing when they deserve it and when it shouldn't bother you and you should move on.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Two wrongs never make a right, so would revenge be you chosen path or do you believe in Karma

Revenge is sweet. I will never break the law to do it though. Trouble is getting revenge and keeping the right side of the law is harder these days as everything is illegal. I don't believe in karma one bit. People are always saying "they'll get what's coming to them". How can it unless someone does something? Most important is knowing when they deserve it and when it shouldn't bother you and you should move on."

Let me ask you a question (and it is a genuine question) : Do you feel better once you have had your revenge?

By *inicentMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

Karma,........my name is Earl

over a year ago

Revenge is sweet. I will never break the law to do it though. Trouble is getting revenge and keeping the right side of the law is harder these days as everything is illegal. I don't believe in karma one bit. People are always saying "they'll get what's coming to them". How can it unless someone does something? Most important is knowing when they deserve it and when it shouldn't bother you and you should move on.Let me ask you a question (and it is a genuine question) : Do you feel better once you have had your revenge? "

I'll make sure only they suffer out of it and no one else and I will think it through. I don't go overboard. I just repeat what they done to me. Yes it may seem childish, but seeing someone who made me feel like shit. Get that feeling back and then me getting along with my life. There's nothing that better witnessing than that. For the record I don't do it that often. It's like ice a blue moon. Everyone has a dark side that others may hate. It's just not everyone sees it. If anyone reads this and thinks I am a bad person. Then they don't know me.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Revenge is sweet. I will never break the law to do it though. Trouble is getting revenge and keeping the right side of the law is harder these days as everything is illegal. I don't believe in karma one bit. People are always saying "they'll get what's coming to them". How can it unless someone does something? Most important is knowing when they deserve it and when it shouldn't bother you and you should move on.Let me ask you a question (and it is a genuine question) : Do you feel better once you have had your revenge?

I'll make sure only they suffer out of it and no one else and I will think it through. I don't go overboard. I just repeat what they done to me. Yes it may seem childish, but seeing someone who made me feel like shit. Get that feeling back and then me getting along with my life. There's nothing that better witnessing than that. For the record I don't do it that often. It's like ice a blue moon. Everyone has a dark side that others may hate. It's just not everyone sees it. If anyone reads this and thinks I am a bad person. Then they don't know me. "

I would not pass judgment on you or think of you as a bad person based on that - on the contrary I would think of you as honest about your dark side which is a positive thing and shows you have self awareness. Reason I was asking was not to judge you but more to find out if the act of revenge/ retribution or whatever we call it actually gave you the peace you are looking for and by the sound of it it does, so it has answered my question. Thanks

over a year ago

Revenge is sweet. I will never break the law to do it though. Trouble is getting revenge and keeping the right side of the law is harder these days as everything is illegal. I don't believe in karma one bit. People are always saying "they'll get what's coming to them". How can it unless someone does something? Most important is knowing when they deserve it and when it shouldn't bother you and you should move on."

You don't break the law you just gently coerce someone else to do it for you.

By *winkletoes80Woman
over a year ago

redditch

Ok what would you do if someone told a huge lie which made a big impact on his life causing him to have a heart attack at die at the age of 61 ? Karma or revenge ??

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Ok what would you do if someone told a huge lie which made a big impact on his life causing him to have a heart attack at die at the age of 61 ? Karma or revenge ?? "
I am not sure whether or not it is either tbh.

over a year ago

Revenge is sweet. I will never break the law to do it though. Trouble is getting revenge and keeping the right side of the law is harder these days as everything is illegal. I don't believe in karma one bit. People are always saying "they'll get what's coming to them". How can it unless someone does something? Most important is knowing when they deserve it and when it shouldn't bother you and you should move on.Let me ask you a question (and it is a genuine question) : Do you feel better once you have had your revenge?

I'll make sure only they suffer out of it and no one else and I will think it through. I don't go overboard. I just repeat what they done to me. Yes it may seem childish, but seeing someone who made me feel like shit. Get that feeling back and then me getting along with my life. There's nothing that better witnessing than that. For the record I don't do it that often. It's like ice a blue moon. Everyone has a dark side that others may hate. It's just not everyone sees it. If anyone reads this and thinks I am a bad person. Then they don't know me. I would not pass judgment on you or think of you as a bad person based on that - on the contrary I would think of you as honest about your dark side which is a positive thing and shows you have self awareness. Reason I was asking was not to judge you but more to find out if the act of revenge/ retribution or whatever we call it actually gave you the peace you are looking for and by the sound of it it does, so it has answered my question. Thanks "

That's good to hear as even though I love a feisty woman. I couldn't stand it if I was lynched on here. I agree off the site I hide things that I consider embarrassing to myself, etc. Other than that. Online and offline I am an open book and the most honest person you could ever meet/speak too. Even my family and friends know that I don't lie at all or hold things back as I would rather argue and speak the truth. Rather than lie and pretend things are fine when they aren't.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I'll make sure only they suffer out of it and no one else and I will think it through. I don't go overboard. I just repeat what they done to me. Yes it may seem childish, but seeing someone who made me feel like shit. Get that feeling back and then me getting along with my life. There's nothing that better witnessing than that. For the record I don't do it that often. It's like ice a blue moon. Everyone has a dark side that others may hate. It's just not everyone sees it. If anyone reads this and thinks I am a bad person. Then they don't know me. I would not pass judgment on you or think of you as a bad person based on that - on the contrary I would think of you as honest about your dark side which is a positive thing and shows you have self awareness. Reason I was asking was not to judge you but more to find out if the act of revenge/ retribution or whatever we call it actually gave you the peace you are looking for and by the sound of it it does, so it has answered my question. Thanks

That's good to hear as even though I love a feisty woman. I couldn't stand it if I was lynched on here. I agree off the site I hide things that I consider embarrassing to myself, etc. Other than that. Online and offline I am an open book and the most honest person you could ever meet/speak too. Even my family and friends know that I don't lie at all or hold things back as I would rather argue and speak the truth. Rather than lie and pretend things are fine when they aren't. "

Spot on - and tbh I am not a feisty woman. I will question what I perceive is injustice, I will argue a point when I feel there is a point to be argued and like you, I ignore prejudice and ignorance.

over a year ago

You don't break the law you just gently coerce someone else to do it for you. "

No no, lol. Basically someone spreads shot about me. Not only will i prove that rumour wrong, but I will spread stuff about them. That will ruin their reputation. That's of they had a good one. Failing that i will spread their personal secrets around. Everyone has something they don't want spreading. But like i said before anyone who knows me knows this side never, ever comes out with a good reason and usually the reason is they have made my life a misery for ages to the point where i think "what's the point".

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I believe in just smiling and walking away with my had held high

over a year ago

I'll make sure only they suffer out of it and no one else and I will think it through. I don't go overboard. I just repeat what they done to me. Yes it may seem childish, but seeing someone who made me feel like shit. Get that feeling back and then me getting along with my life. There's nothing that better witnessing than that. For the record I don't do it that often. It's like ice a blue moon. Everyone has a dark side that others may hate. It's just not everyone sees it. If anyone reads this and thinks I am a bad person. Then they don't know me. I would not pass judgment on you or think of you as a bad person based on that - on the contrary I would think of you as honest about your dark side which is a positive thing and shows you have self awareness. Reason I was asking was not to judge you but more to find out if the act of revenge/ retribution or whatever we call it actually gave you the peace you are looking for and by the sound of it it does, so it has answered my question. Thanks

That's good to hear as even though I love a feisty woman. I couldn't stand it if I was lynched on here. I agree off the site I hide things that I consider embarrassing to myself, etc. Other than that. Online and offline I am an open book and the most honest person you could ever meet/speak too. Even my family and friends know that I don't lie at all or hold things back as I would rather argue and speak the truth. Rather than lie and pretend things are fine when they aren't. Spot on - and tbh I am not a feisty woman. I will question what I perceive is injustice, I will argue a point when I feel there is a point to be argued and like you, I ignore prejudice and ignorance. "

So you follow karma or revenge? Lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

That's good to hear as even though I love a feisty woman. I couldn't stand it if I was lynched on here. I agree off the site I hide things that I consider embarrassing to myself, etc. Other than that. Online and offline I am an open book and the most honest person you could ever meet/speak too. Even my family and friends know that I don't lie at all or hold things back as I would rather argue and speak the truth. Rather than lie and pretend things are fine when they aren't. Spot on - and tbh I am not a feisty woman. I will question what I perceive is injustice, I will argue a point when I feel there is a point to be argued and like you, I ignore prejudice and ignorance.

So you follow karma or revenge? Lol"

Neither really - I really dont want to waste precious energy and time on worrying about these things. But I do respect your stance - it sound very honest as I said earlier and you also sound like you see things through which again is a quality in my world.

over a year ago

That's good to hear as even though I love a feisty woman. I couldn't stand it if I was lynched on here. I agree off the site I hide things that I consider embarrassing to myself, etc. Other than that. Online and offline I am an open book and the most honest person you could ever meet/speak too. Even my family and friends know that I don't lie at all or hold things back as I would rather argue and speak the truth. Rather than lie and pretend things are fine when they aren't. Spot on - and tbh I am not a feisty woman. I will question what I perceive is injustice, I will argue a point when I feel there is a point to be argued and like you, I ignore prejudice and ignorance.

So you follow karma or revenge? LolNeither really - I really dont want to waste precious energy and time on worrying about these things. But I do respect your stance - it sound very honest as I said earlier and you also sound like you see things through which again is a quality in my world. "

Only time it's worth having a quality like that is when bedding an energetic woman, lol.

over a year ago

People should get what the deserve. I wouldn't spend hours plotting someones downfall but I would smile if misfortune hit them.

over a year ago

People should get what the deserve. I wouldn't spend hours plotting someones downfall but I would smile if misfortune hit them. "

Should have just said this. Far shorter than my message and its what I do 99% of the time.

over a year ago

The problem with Karma is that it takes too long and I've no patience and that just makes me angry

over a year ago

Wow people …. Powerful response to my post... Food for thought x

over a year ago

People should get what the deserve. I wouldn't spend hours plotting someones downfall but I would smile if misfortune hit them. "

Exactly what I have done

over a year ago

"Wow people …. Powerful response to my post... Food for thought x"

A lot will say one thing though and shiv the bastard they hate on the quiet though.

over a year ago

I do not wish any ills on those I do not like, however, I am not going out of my way to help them if they are in trouble.

over a year ago

"I do not wish any ills on those I do not like, however, I am not going out of my way to help them if they are in trouble.

"

Not even if they were on fire and you gad a full bladder?

over a year ago

"I do not wish any ills on those I do not like, however, I am not going out of my way to help them if they are in trouble.

Not even if they were on fire and you gad a full bladder? "

I was going to post about p'ing on them if I find them smouldering on the pavement.

over a year ago

I was going to post about p'ing on them if I find them smouldering on the pavement. "

I wouldn't you can get arrested for peeing in public and I wouldn't personally want to break the law.

over a year ago

I was going to post about p'ing on them if I find them smouldering on the pavement.

I wouldn't you can get arrested for peeing in public and I wouldn't personally want to break the law. "

I can always blame it on the dog!!!

over a year ago

I wouldn't you can get arrested for peeing in public and I wouldn't personally want to break the law.

I can always blame it on the dog!!! "

Ah that's different I would have no problem letting my dog wizz on them.

over a year ago

If it means I get to be a major league bitch, and look amazing, à la Madeline Stowe. Then I'm for revenge all the way. Lol

over a year ago

Karma the best revenge is always your own happiness..and it costs nothing .be happy those who wronged you will have their own cumuppence .poppyxx

Post new Message to Thread